Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% of the total booking will not be refunded in case of no show , cancelled or modified .
Additional Terms and Conditions
NO Party in house
NO loud music in house
NO disturbing other guests in house
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms are spacious, with fully secure key card systems. We have private rooms as well as male, female and mixed dorms available with full secure key card access, an outdoor courtyard, laundry dryer, common TV room, showers and kitchen facilities. We also provide tours and essentials basic to make your visit hassle free.
Please note that reception is open daily from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. Please call or email us if your arrival is after 6:00 pm. Arranged check in is available via email. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>