Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Júzcar is situated in the lush chestnut tree country of the Genal Valley in the spectacular Serranía de Ronda, 20 odd kilometres from the large white village of Ronda. A short stay at Hotel Restaurante Bandolero will leave you recharged and re-invigorated to return to daily life; while there, you may enjoy the peace and quiet the surrounding nature offers as well as the distinctive “aldea” (small village) life style. There are also a variety of country walks which begin directly in the village and lead you through a glorious countryside where you may sight or hear an abundance of raptors and other birds.Juzcar and the area’s local history goes back for thousands of years, stretching from prehistoric cave paintings through the traces of Phoenician visits to the long periods of Roman and Moorish periods to the latest era of Christian Spain.
As for our charming individually decorated rooms, small as it is, there are eight double rooms. All are distinctly decorated yet all are cozy and comfortable. All rooms are en-suite, some have terraces and wood burning stoves, others have ceiling fans or air conditioning; all have heating for the colder months. One can also cool off in our outdoor pool during warmer seasons. In every season we offer our restaurant managed by our Cordon Bleu trained chef. We offer seasonal dishes with as many ingredients as possible supplied locally.
Hotel Restaurante Bandolero Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 21.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast is included
Reception from 09.00 to 21.00
Pet are not allowed
No smoking anywhere in the hotel
No third parties permitted in the rooms
Quiet hours between 23 hrs to 09:00 hrs View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>