Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The deposit is not refundable nor is the total once it is charged onto the credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All the rooms have tea and coffee making facilities including a kettle, a small fridge and a dining table. There is free, fast and reliable broad band WI-FI access in the rooms. There are lots of books in several languages and guide books on Granada, Andalucia and Spain. Book exchange is available free of charge on leave one take one basis. Victor has designed and printed his own exclusive customized map of Granada for his guests, which has already become very popular. It includes all the places he likes when it comes to go out sightseeing or partying, eating or drinking, for tapas or wine, for beer or ice-cream, for hot chocolate or pastries. Priceless! You will not want to go out without it!
La Casa de Victor is right in the center, in a very quiet, narrow, pedestrian street, two blocks from Plaza Mariana Pineda in one the most beautiful and popular parts of Granada, within walking distance of almost everything: restaurants, tapas bars, clubs, museums, monuments, festivals, flamenco venues, theaters, cinemas, most beautiful squares, parks, gardens, boulevards and most popular shopping streets and avenues. We are also connected by direct buses and shuttles to each and every part of Granada, including the Airport and the Bus and Railway Stations.
Full breakfast is not provided but free tea, coffee, sugar, milk, croissants and cupcakes are included with your accommodation. You can have that in your room whenever you want, as early or as late as you like. It is not a banquet but remember it is free and available all day. If you want to have a richer breakfast or save money on food remember you have a big fridge in the room and there are good and cheap supermarkets nearby where you can buy fruit, yogurt, cheese or cold meats but, please remember there is no access to the kitchen and it is not allowed to cook in the rooms either.
La Casa De Victor is not a hotel, it is a private home and there is not a receptionist here. You must always inform your host of your travel plans and arrival time in advance to avoid you any inconveniences. Also, please note arrivals are not accepted before 10:00 or after 23:00
The property policies:
Minimum age 18 / No pets / No Smoking View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>