Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our cafe&bar is a socialized spot to meet local Japanese people and make friends with travelers.
2nd-4th floor accommodate guests.
If you like to be alone and chill out, you can go to common area on 2 floor and get relaxed there.
All room is air-conditioned and have a safety-box.
Special order comfortable bed with free electricity, light and private curtain.
Free and speedy wi-fi anywhere in the building.
Situated a 7-minute stroll from Asakusabashi Station on the Chuo-Sobu Line and Toei Asakusa Line.
Asakusabashi Station provides direct access to Haneda and Narita international airports.
Tokyo Station is also only a 10-minute train ride away.
Akihabara, Asakusa and Ryogoku train stations are all within a 2-minute train ride.
Shibuya, Shinjuku and Roppongi train stations are all within a 30-minute train ride. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Steam Room
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>