Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
we had a huge sunny circulation on day... so you can enjoy your day with natural light...
we not promise a luxury space.. but we promise you a comfortable space and warm actually.
is quite safe here, we had a police school near here... and actually owner back home on late oftenly, and medan so easy to find transportation for going anywhere.. you can going to center city is around 4 KM around by grab car or gojek (common transportation use motorcycle) is more cheeper and faster because no traffic if you use gojek :D , so you don't need to rent a car or worry if you want to going out..
you can find our local food around, is like you can walk if you want, then you can enjoy walking to cemara (food market, largest temple In southeast asia, Bird Lake 'registered in MURI') , is just +/- 1.5 KM from our place, so not quite to far...
you can ask more detail , anytime :)
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash,to make it easier when you arrived, we accepted Rupiah & USD
no smoking in room, we have provide outdoor space for smoking inside the house , so dont worry
Reception working hours 09:00-23:00. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Steam Room
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>