Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We do our best to help you find work in the local area but understand we cannot guarantee there will be a job available for you. It is best to check the work situation with us. We have transport available to get you there.
If you call us to pre-arrange it, we are usually able to pick you up on arrival whether by bus or by air.
Mildura is an ideal location to break your journey from Sydney or Canberra to Adelaide or Perth. We are the closest major town to Mungo National Park.
Please note we DO NOT accept cards for payment so please have the correct money on arrival
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Jobs Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Steam Room
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Games Room
- Pool Table
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Taxes Included
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>