Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Free of charged if you cancel before 3 days working.
50% of total charged in 2 days working.
100% of total charged after 24 hours working.
Non-refundable for any arrival cancelations or No-show.
Not allowed to complaint or review if no-show charging
2.We accept cash and credit card payment upon arrival.
3.Our check out time is 10:00 noon.
4.We also have smoke area and non smoke in the room.
5, Not allowed to give a bad review if the problem is not belonging to the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
9 REASONS TO STAY AT OUR HOSTEL:
+ Free Wifi, Various Breakfast (Tea, Coffee, Lemon Juice), City maps, Tour information.
+ Free parking lot to save your scooter, underbed lockers.
+ Hot Showers; personal lights and plugs.
+ Super friendly, fluent English staff.
+ Centrally located but in a quiet place.
+ Great fun with our FAMILY DINNER.
+ Patio bar that you can hang out with other travelers after a delicious family meal.
+ Happy hour on beer, free water on arrival, free aloe vera for your burn.
+ Free hugs any time you like. Don’t be shy to receive our family hugs!
We are a semi-party hostel with a fully relaxed atmosphere. We offer very cheap and competitive rooms with breakfast included, and unrivalled warm welcome with a big hug from the lovely family here at Mr. Peace’s House! We have a perfect location as we are situated just 10-15 minutes’ walk to the city centre, lake, night market and the famous crazy house. We are also around half an hour to an hour drive to the cable cars and Truc Lam Zen Monastery.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>