Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Show: 100% of total nights
The date of check in: 100% of total nights
1day prior to check in date: 100% of total nights
2days prior to check in date: 100% of total nights
3days prior to check in date: 100% of total nights
Between 4 and 14days prior to check in date: 80% of total nights
befor 2 weeks prior to check in date: 50% of total nights
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Would you like to stay for a reasonable fee?
Oak Hostel Cabin, we have welcomed more than 2000 guests every month since we opened in March 2015. It’s located in central Tokyo. It’s about 15 minutes from Tokyo station by subway.
Also it’s 7-8 minutes walk from the bus terminal (Tokyo City Air Terminal) which is for Narita and Haneda airports. In addition, you’re so lucky that we have two subway stations close by connected to three metro lines. Why don’t you choose our hostel?
Have you tried a capsule bed? You will feel a comfortable private space in your capsule. It’s going to be a nice experience for you! Also we use luxurious mattresses from a Japanese company which is about 13cm thick. You can feel relaxed when you lay down on it.
VALUE FOR MONEY
As you know, Tokyo is a big city so you might be wondering about the budget. We offer reasonable accommodation fees and a lot of FREE things!
-Strong wifi everywhere in the building
-Personal security locker with a key
-Luggage storage before check-in and after check-out on the day
-Coffee& Tea (various kinds of black and Japanese teas)
-Kitchen utensils, microwaves, ovens and refrigerators
-Salt, pepper, sugar, oil… you can cook by yourself in our big kitchen!
-Shampoo, conditioner and body soap in the shower room
-Hair dryer& hair iron
-Rental towels: Large 100yen/ Small 50yen
-Dental set: 50yen
-Rental Yukata(Room wear): 200yen
-Rental bikes: 600yan(per day)
-Laundry: 200yen, Dryer: 100yen for 30 minutes
-Face mask, contact lenses solution and steam eyes mask: 100yen each
7-8 minutes walk from the nearest subway stations (Kayabacho or Suitengu-mae)
7-8 minutes walk from T-CAT
(Tokyo City Air Terminal, it’s the shuttle bus terminal for Narita and Haneda airports. It’s only 55 minutes by the bus from Narita Airport to T-CAT. Haneda Airport is also accessible in 25 minutes.)
15 minutes from JR Tokyo station by train
(Subway Otemachi station is connected to JR Tokyo station, so please go to Kayabacho station from Otemachi station. And walk 7-8 minutes to our hostel!)
2-3 minutes walk from the nearest convenience store(7-11)
5 minutes walk from the 24H supermarket
15 seconds from Sumida main river!!!
1).Check-in time: 3:00pm until 0:30am
Check-out time: 6:00am until 11:00am
Reception hour: 6:00am until 1:00am
2).We accept Cash (Japanese yen) or credit card (VISA, Master card, American express, JCB and Union Pay) payment upon arrival.
1 day before planned stay - 50% of room rate
The day of planned stay - 100% of room rate
No-show - 100% of room rate View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>