Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Woosah has been designed in a Ladakhi minimalistic design theme. Here you can interact with a vibrant community of travellers. “Woosah” is a fusion of a boutique hotel and a funky hostel where you can enjoy a luxurious stay and engage in the cultural milieu. Whether you are an explorer or a businessman who likes to bend the rules or someone who prefers seclusion and privacy or if you are a nomadic traveller yearning for new stories and faces - we offer a place of stay for everyone. You can choose between our private rooms or our shared rooms. Our rooms are comfortable and stylish, our common space buzzes with life and our rooftop will keep calling out to you. All our rooms have en-suite bathroom and courtesy amenities.
The hostel offers hot showers, wifi, lockers, powerpoint per bed, free water, tea and coffee and a communal kitchen to help make you feel at home. Woosah provides the best place to hang out with your friends, which includes a common area with a big screen to watch your favourite Netflix series or movie. Play ping pong and enjoy the best view from the terrace.
Don,t worry about the office space as we provide the sitting arrangement at the terrace with the best view.
A mix of private rooms and cosy dorm rooms. The hostel promises to introduce hostelers to a new way of living at a budget price, with all essential yet familiar spaces a hostel should possess. It guarantees a fine living experience but has a friendly vibe. Eclectic and exciting.
Woosah Hostel is a luxury lifestyle hostel located in the most picturesque neighbourhood of Leh, Ladakh.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check-in from 11:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 9:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Breakfast not included. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>