11th Hour Hostel and Cinema Reviews

11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest, Hungary

Realy nice one. very good location, nice staff, perfect chiling area with a cinema room and a weel equiped kitcheen, and the price was realy good.

I'm not sure why this place is ranked so high. The location is good, but that's about it. Staff is not very friendly, they got annoyed when I asked about 3 questions. Facilities are really old and there were spider webs on my bed.. If you are over 4 feet tall your head will get hit by the bathroom ceiling, because it's dark in the bathroom and you can't turn on the light until you get inside. And the linen was dirty with weird stains. Rooms are spacious, but some beds have no outlet for plugs :(

here is the worst hostel for me.. unfriendly staff, old facilities, durty bathroom... I do not want to stay here again.

We spent with our Erasmus group from Kosice one weekend in Budapest in 11th Cinema Hostel and we had a very nice time. It was a great location, so basically we could walk everywhere during the day and for the parties in the night as well. Staff was very helpful and nice, responded to all of our questions and gave us some good tips. We were a big group of 24 people. It´s a great place for such a big group. We enyoed our stay so much! thanks!:)

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

The Hostel is well located. Organized and very clean, good infrastructure, fair priced. The staff is very friendly and helpful, just ask for something and they'll promptly try to help. Special thanks to Bridget (if i'm not mistaken), besides being helpful, she's adorable :) Would definitely recommend it and stay there again.

This was a great hostel, the only thing I would say is that the common room was small and pretty much just a reception area which made it difficult to meet other people. Facilities, location and price were very good though, and staff were very helpful!

Hostel was amazing! very clean, very friendly and helpful staff. Good location close to everything, bars, restaurants and metro. Also a cool cinema room within the facilities, defiantly recommend.

loved the common areas, staff was really helpful

• 18th Sep 2014

This was my first visit to a hostel. Great location, everything's literally within 10-15 minutes walk. The staff are amazing and it's great to have a cinema, when you just feel like chilling! Definitely not my last visit!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

Main common area is the "cinema" which isn't very social! Staff ok but not as friendly as many of the hostels in this part of the world. Private room was a room through a dorm without a separate lock which was a shame given the extra money.

great hostel!

Sweet staff... Clean

• 10th Sep 2014

Absolute best hostel I have stayed in duing my travels. Awesome atmosphere cinema room is great. Like stayingin your own house!

Spacious. The city is small so you can go anywhere from here.

Loved this hostel!! Really great atmosphere and friendly and helpful staff. The communal areas were great for meeting people and the cinema room was awesome - perfect for those hungover days.

friendly staff,good location

• 25th Aug 2014

everything was perfect :)

• 23rd Aug 2014

Really central location, nice dorm rooms and friendly people. Good balance if you want a good night out (pub crawl was really fun) but a quietish place to sleep! Kitchen is really good too.

Staff were unhelpful, there were only 4 lockers for 8 people so first in first served and the lockers had a provided key that opened 2 of the 4 lockers, the wi-fI was hardly in range and when it was it was so slow, better to use their computers, and mattress was super thin. Also bathroom door constantly got stuck and wouldn't unlock, we ended up just leaving it unlocked. I expected more given how expensive this place was, price doesn't match offering!

Great friendly staff and sociable atmosphere. Pub crawl was kind of poor that was organised, but the hostel itself was great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3