11th Hour Hostel and Cinema Reviews

11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is in a very good location and stuff is very helpful. The bed was not very comfortable, but that's only my personal opinion. For sure i will stay there if i ever get to go again to Budapest!

• 13th Apr 2014

I loved this hostel! It was really worth the money we paid! Free towels, coffee and tea, wifi, clean bedsheets and a cinema room with so many movies! The location of the hostel is great too! Can easily be reached using tram and underground RED-LINE metro (which means the hostel is easily accessible to everything!). It's near everything; shopping area, monuments, museums etc. They provide maps for you to get around the city too! Staff were friendly, helpful and informative! LOVE.

The cheapest hostel i stayed ever, but the greatest atmosphere i can feel. Best value for money. Friendly and helpful staff. Cleanliness and location are good. They don't have breakfast provided, but got a good kitchen, as the backpacker, that is good enough. Highly recommended.

Excellent accommodation, cool staff.

After many dirty, no-hot water running and absurdly expensive hostels in Middle East, 11th hour was a great surprise and relief for me in Budapest. Considering the prices, this hostel was suprisingly clean and comfortable. Staff was also very kind and helpful, even though I arrived in the middle of night :) And also the location makes it even better as you can find the hostel in the very centre of Budapest, close to all sights and just a few minutes from metro station. Thanks a lot!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

Nice room with teakitchen.

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Thailand

Lovely place, great staff, good facilities, in Walking distance of everything but still calm and not hectic in the slightest.

EVI IS GOOD

Liked the pub crawl!

• 23rd Jan 2014

such a clean hostel! great and helpful staff, awesome pub crawls :)

• Belgium

thank you guys for everything, i' ll be back one day :)

• 22nd Jan 2014

Lovely place in the very middle of Budapest. Good film collection and he daytime receptionist lady was so helpful! Thanks for the good time!

• 22nd Jan 2014

My overall opinion is truly positive: nice rooms, big and clean kitchen, plenty of movies to enjoy yourself if you are to tired to go out, really close to the Jewish quarter if you want to party at the ruin bars! It was my 3rd time in Budapest, the 2nd at this hostel and I sincerely recommend it to everyone!

It is excellent place, clean and fun, on great location with the hostel staff is very friendly! I recommend to everyone!

very nice place, good and helpful staff. thank you for make the stay so great!

had a great stay!!!thank you!!!

We booked a private room ensuite which was really spacious. Bathroom was clean and there was also a small kitchen in that room. There was no stove or oven but some basic utensils. Location was really good. Less than five minutes walking to metro station, 10-15 min to some of the main sights and about the same to all the nice bars and clubs. Definetely recommended.

This hostel was just so so to me. And I think this hostel has 2 problem. 1. staff there's many staff in this hosel. some are very kind. but other are not. They are no kind and have not smile. 2. clean In this hostel, I got a badbucks... I think the bed mattress is so old and dirty.

It was my second time at this hostel and i really enjoyed my stay, thank you guys!!!

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

I stayed here with a friend in one of the four bed rooms, and we were both extremely impressed by the value for money. We had the whole room to ourselves, and it was more like a small apartment than a shared dorm. I think we were lucky to have it all to ourselves, but the whole hostel is way more than you'd expect for such a low price. The owners have really done something special with the old courtyard, and the cinema was perfect for waiting out the rain. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• 2nd Jan 2014