11th Hour Hostel and Cinema Reviews

11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest, Hungary

We went on the pub crawl on our first night, which is class by the way. But the next day we were so ill and hungover. So we sat downstairs in the cinema and watched films all day. Perfect place if you do need to relax and also party

My stay was very good. Thank you for your hospitality.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • ozsoffy
  • Israel

Way too expensive for what you get. Checked out and stayed at a much cozier hostel for half the price. No credit card is a pain in the ass.

• 13th Aug 2015

Kind of overrated, nothing much to complain about, but I didn't think the atmosphere was very good. Location is perfect though.

Worst hostel experience. I got there at 11:30 pm and they didn't let me check in before I paid in cash. I asked if I could pay the next day and leave my passport as deposit but no, I had to go to the closest atm. Not the safest thing to do when you're a girl alone at night time. Facilities were not great, bathroom not clean.

Hotel is about 10 minutes away from town center, 30 secs from metro station that can take you there. Rooms are clean, bathrooms are pretty clean but our shower drain was slightly clogged. You need a code to enter the building and then the room key for the room, pretty secure. Staff very nice, always helpful. Cinema's pretty awesome, good for chilling. It does get very hot, even with open windows. You can ask for a fan at reception but when I asked they ran out so I was sweating in my sleep.

Best thing about the hostel is the staff. They were all very helpful and nice. Hostel is a bit old though, and although it's fairly clean, the aged facilities make it look less comfortable.

The location of the hostel is really good, really close to the main places in Budapest. The only bad thing it´s the bathrooms and shower look really dirty.

Best hostel I've stayed in! Super clean, awesome location, amazingly friendly staff and just an overall fun and welcoming vibe. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

I had a fantastic stay at 11th Hour, the staff were friendly and informative and the location was amazing!!! Would definitely stay here again :)

Really loved this hostel - extreamily good value for money, the location is very central whilst still being down a quieter peaceful street. The staff are friendly and the I really liked the atmosphere of the place, there was a social area where everyone could chat and meet others and the rooms are generally fine, nothing to complain about, if I came back I would definitely stay here

11th Hour is a great hostel. Located in the heart of Budapest in walking distance (or close to the metro) to everything you need to see or do. The staff was very nice... especially the chinese/hungarian girl (forgot her name) in the receptionist! the rooms are very good and the kitchen has the right facilities. Would definitely stay here next time I am in Budapest.

What a beautiful place with great staff!

Great hostel vibes, big rooms, wifi worked well and lockers available. Good kitchen to cook own meals and bathrooms cleaned daily. Overall good hostel!

• 24th Jul 2015

The staff were awful- so unfriendly, unhelpful and abrupt. They offered no useful information and when you asked them questions they made you feel like you were annoying them - I don't think they realised it was part of their job!!! The place was a little run down in the main area, room was large though and quite airy. Shower could be cleaned more often given that there is 10 people sharing one in each room. Smelled of smoke- I wouldn't return to this hostel.

Awesome staff!

Really cool place in a really great location. Walking distance of tons of bars and clubs and a really good vibe. The people and staff were super welcoming and helpful especially with booking things to do around Budapest. Would definitely recommend.

Really special hostel run by some amazing people. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Great Hostel with great people

Im interrailing with some friends and this Hostel has everything we wanted and more. As young people we were so keen on the atmosphere and people you can meet so that you are traveling alone. In our opinion everything was great!! No possible complain at all and the staff is far greater!!!

• 19th Jul 2015