11th Hour Hostel and Cinema Reviews

11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest, Hungary

Great friendly staff and sociable atmosphere. Pub crawl was kind of poor that was organised, but the hostel itself was great.

Not the best location- a bit of a walk to the bar area. The mattresses suck. Cute neighbourhood near a park, but not too close to much. Nice cinema room, but you don't go to Budapest to watch movies.

Had a great stay in Budapest! Staff were more than helpful and friendly. Very clean and comfortable complex. Location was great for getting around the city and located next to a metro. I enjoy a good party so during my stay I visited some "party hostels" and concluded I couldn't be happier about staying at 11th hour! Great people, good times, killer spot!

really good place

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Some good things, some weak points. Clean and really good location. Lacks atmosphere, not easy to meet people. The pub crawl not actually run by the hostel, but picks up from the hostel and is tip based. Really hot, no air con, the windows only opened onto the internal courtyard that was full of cigarette smoke and noisy as people return from town. so did not sleep well. But I did really love the movie room, great for hangover. Staff helpfulness depends on the person.

Very friendly and helpful staff, good location and great kitchen facilities. I had a good stay thank you!

friendly staff,loved the cinema room!

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Really cool place to stay. Very attentive and helpful staff.

• 28th Jul 2014

Room was sooo hot, there wasn't a fan and window barely opened. Pretty chilled venue. Few good staff members though. The British lads were friendly and helpful. Good location. Prob wouldn't stay here again though. Pub crawl was wicked though

It was a clean and friendly hostel, which provided good care for my stay. The hostel is in good condition with the basic immunities available for general use. I had a very enjoyable stay and would recommend it to all travellers.

• 21st Jul 2014

Amazing location, free pub crawl, very helpful staff. Our room was very clean and generous in size. So many freebees added - loved the cinema with over 300 movies to choose from! definitely recommend this hostel.

• 19th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Great vibe, good location, the staff were all really cool and helpful! Especially Anna (babe!)

Nice cinema room and the pub crawl is amazing!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Stay here! Great hostel, great people. My only regret is that I cannot give a higher rating than 100%

• 15th Jul 2014

Overall a good place to stay. I found the prices of the rooms varied wildly day by day, so when I went to extend my stay I was a bit surprised (it was more much expensive 12 euro to 20 euro) by the price they quoted me. Staff was friendly and helpful and location was great. Hostel turned out to be a bit more of a party hostel than I would have liked, but overall a decent place.

When I was staying here I met lots of cool and interesting people. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They said they have 300 movies that you can watch but really it's 400-600 and lots of tv shows. The movie room was a great place to go to recover from hangovers. They even have a free pub crawl which is fantastic. I would highly recommend staying here!

• 12th Jul 2014

I stayed 2 nights at the 11th Hostel and it was great! Not only accommodation and location but also hostel's team members! I met Chris who was very kind and helpful with all needed informations and also took me and my friends to the greatest places on the pub crawl ( definitely you should check on this) There was also Mike very nice and charming, the great guide who will always tell u where to go and what to see in Budapest including all forests and hills possible;) Great job guys!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Amazing staff, pub crawls, cinema room, legendary fellow backpackers. What more can you ask for in a hostel?

clean and spacious rooms

• Spain

the best place to stay! highly recommended!!!!

• Egypt