11th Hour Hostel and Cinema Reviews

11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest, Hungary

In the summer its excruciatingly hot. The ceiling fans don't help much against 40 degrees Celsius. I woke up completely dehydrated with a heavily beating heart. Decided to spend my third nighnight in an air conditioned hotel instead, because I didn't want to die here.

Great stay! Our dorm had its own little kitchen and bathroom area, the staff were very helpful and friendly. The free pub crawl they offer was great fun and the location was pretty central to the main bar and restaurant area. Only downside was zero aircon and we were stuck in a heat wave with 1 small fan and 9 people.

Great location, friendly staff, good value for money!

We were offered a private room if we gave them a 100% rating. I was going to write a good review anyway but my email account was spammed with messages both from them and hostel world.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Sporadic WiFi, otherwise a nice place.

Good hostel. Lots of space to hang out. Relatively clean. Good location, it's near everything. I would probably check out another hostel if I went back to Budapest but this one gives you a typical hostel experience.

The Atmosphere is really great, and the entire staff was helpfull. There was 24 hour music in the lounge, witch was a little much, but it wasn't a big issue.

The Hostel felt like a second home. Nice staff and the rooms are actual apartments with a kitchen and a bathroom.

• 7th Jul 2015

great place great location a lot of free stuff 10/10 not bad

• 7th Jul 2015

Friendly staff, good rooms and fairly good location. Only thing really to complain about is the cleanliness, the bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a long while. We tried to stay an extra night but it was very very expensive! Not sure it's good value for money. We had a great stay though and had fun on the free bar crawl. Overall it was a great stay

Great hostel. Loved the movie room. There was a very rough heat wave while I was in Budapest so air conditioning would have made the stay much more pleasant, but nice hostel/staff and experience over all.

everything was more than perfect

Really good value for money. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Facilities all high quality. Would definitely recommend!

• 30th Jun 2015

Perfect location, nice courtyard to sit in. Super helpful and friendly staff. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay

Kind staff

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Just great. Friendly helpful staff and really well situated.

• 26th Jun 2015

Great atmosphere and staff. Not so great showers.

The staff are super cool! There's tons of parties you can go to almost every night with the staff leading the way. The kitchen, movie area, and even dorm rooms had a friendly social vibe that made it really easy for me to meet other travelers. When I was there, the place was kind of empty which made it almost like I had the entire dorm to myself at time when I wanted to hang out and get some laptop work done. It's usually 100% full during the summer and high seasons though. Good times!

The mattress and pillow were old and accumulated with dust. Old doors should be fixed since it creaked when someone entered the room at night and woke the others up. On my first night a guy got his iPhone 6 stolen but the receptionist refused to call the police or help him to find out. So keep your precious stuff with you all the time. Never leave your stuff unattended!!! Even though you go to bathroom for a moment, you should not leave your phone or tablet in bed.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

By far my favorite hostel on my 6 week trip. The common area is really conducive to meeting new people within the hostel and the staff really was a pleasure to deal with!

• 23rd Jun 2015