11th Hour Hostel and Cinema Reviews

11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest, Hungary

I'm not sure why this place is ranked so high. The location is good, but that's about it. Staff is not very friendly, they got annoyed when I asked about 3 questions. Facilities are really old and there were spider webs on my bed.. If you are over 4 feet tall your head will get hit by the bathroom ceiling, because it's dark in the bathroom and you can't turn on the light until you get inside. And the linen was dirty with weird stains. Rooms are spacious, but some beds have no outlet for plugs :(

here is the worst hostel for me.. unfriendly staff, old facilities, durty bathroom... I do not want to stay here again.

We spent with our Erasmus group from Kosice one weekend in Budapest in 11th Cinema Hostel and we had a very nice time. It was a great location, so basically we could walk everywhere during the day and for the parties in the night as well. Staff was very helpful and nice, responded to all of our questions and gave us some good tips. We were a big group of 24 people. It´s a great place for such a big group. We enyoed our stay so much! thanks!:)

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

The Hostel is well located. Organized and very clean, good infrastructure, fair priced. The staff is very friendly and helpful, just ask for something and they'll promptly try to help. Special thanks to Bridget (if i'm not mistaken), besides being helpful, she's adorable :) Would definitely recommend it and stay there again.

This is an AMAZING hostel! The atmosphere is wonderful! Very chilled and always ready to make a good party! Chris and Mike, two English staff members, are SUPER nice guys!! I went out with them to the pub crawl 3 nights in a row and had fun every time!! I made great friends there in the hostel with people whom I am still in contact with. There is a cinema room there which is very cool! The location is perfect ;) The wi fi was also good! BUDAPEST IS GREAT! Solo traveller from Iceland :) Thanks!

1 2 Next » last »