11th Hour Hostel and Cinema Reviews

11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest, Hungary

Really cool place to stay. Very attentive and helpful staff.

• 28th Jul 2014

Room was sooo hot, there wasn't a fan and window barely opened. Pretty chilled venue. Few good staff members though. The British lads were friendly and helpful. Good location. Prob wouldn't stay here again though. Pub crawl was wicked though

It was a clean and friendly hostel, which provided good care for my stay. The hostel is in good condition with the basic immunities available for general use. I had a very enjoyable stay and would recommend it to all travellers.

• 21st Jul 2014

Amazing location, free pub crawl, very helpful staff. Our room was very clean and generous in size. So many freebees added - loved the cinema with over 300 movies to choose from! definitely recommend this hostel.

• 19th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Great vibe, good location, the staff were all really cool and helpful! Especially Anna (babe!)

Nice cinema room and the pub crawl is amazing!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Stay here! Great hostel, great people. My only regret is that I cannot give a higher rating than 100%

• 15th Jul 2014

Overall a good place to stay. I found the prices of the rooms varied wildly day by day, so when I went to extend my stay I was a bit surprised (it was more much expensive 12 euro to 20 euro) by the price they quoted me. Staff was friendly and helpful and location was great. Hostel turned out to be a bit more of a party hostel than I would have liked, but overall a decent place.

When I was staying here I met lots of cool and interesting people. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They said they have 300 movies that you can watch but really it's 400-600 and lots of tv shows. The movie room was a great place to go to recover from hangovers. They even have a free pub crawl which is fantastic. I would highly recommend staying here!

I stayed 2 nights at the 11th Hostel and it was great! Not only accommodation and location but also hostel's team members! I met Chris who was very kind and helpful with all needed informations and also took me and my friends to the greatest places on the pub crawl ( definitely you should check on this) There was also Mike very nice and charming, the great guide who will always tell u where to go and what to see in Budapest including all forests and hills possible;) Great job guys!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Amazing staff, pub crawls, cinema room, legendary fellow backpackers. What more can you ask for in a hostel?

clean and spacious rooms

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Spain

the best place to stay! highly recommended!!!!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Egypt

Such a good location in a beatuiful district, the rooms are like flats, the cinema room is cool, they have table soccer and the staff were delightful, particularly Anna. Great stay!

The hostel is perfectly located in the centre of Pest, right next to a metro station which meant it was easy to get around and see all the sights and wonders this city had to offer. When I checked in, the staff were very friendly, informative, and helpful in providing me with ideas as to what to do and see during my time in Budapest. The movie room was a wonderful surprise and the pub crawl from the hostel was a lot of fun.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • mcd8519

Awesome hostel! had such a good time here, we stayed longer than we booked it was so good. The atmosphere was cool and perfect for meeting other travellers. The staff were awesome - Petra was really helpful and nice and Mike and Chris made us feel really at home. Would totally recommend this hostel and the free pub crawl to anyone visiting Budapest!

• 24th Jun 2014

Nice hostel, good location. Staff is really helpful. I really liked the security of the hostel, you have more than one key, and have your own big locker.

On first glance, it doesn't look much. It is a great place to go if you are travelling with a couple of people as the dorms are actually apartments. It is perhaps not as lively as some hostels. I was travelling alone and did meet people at the hostel but I think I might have been lucky!

Everything was great except one issue, upon my arrival I did not have a key and had to have someone open the door for me whenever I needed to get into my room. Not a big deal and the staff was always friendly about it.

I rocked up to the hostel a day early, forgetting to book a room. The staff were most helpful, even putting me in the same bed and room as I was to be in for the two nights I'd actually booked. The staff were really helpful with suggestions, and were very friendly. Unfortunately there weren't many solo travellers around so it was a bit quiet at night (but it allowed me to sleep post-bar nights).