11th Hour Hostel and Cinema Reviews

11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest, Hungary

Super clean, beautiful staff and loads of free stuff. I really enjoyed my stay here. I'll be back!

• 2nd Jan 2014

This is a very very good hostel. Very cheap and very good instalations. I stayed in the cheapest room. It had 7 beds, toilet and bathroom in the room and also a little kitchen. the staff was very useful and they helped me a lot. Only good things to say about this hostel.

This hostel is definitely an awesome investment. I payed so little, but felt like I had my own apartment! The staff was really friendly and helpful as well! However, there was a little couple that I had to interrupt at the reception every time I went there. The only issue I had is that the 3 days that I stayed there were other really impolite guests staying as well, they were loud, violent and unfriendly: they even threatened a guy that was just telling them to be a little more quiet.

Very central and nice neighborhood , so its easy to find back home at six in the morning :) ! Nice people at the reception with good inside information. The apartments and rooms for sleeeping are very good because you have something like a kitchen for sitting eating or drinking. And the best is the own bathroom in every dorm!!!!

Great sociable place. The pubcrawls were a central part of the hostel (thanks Matt). Shops, bars etc. all within easy reach. And the cinema room is perfect for recovering from the night before.

• 17th Dec 2013

This was the best hostel I have stayed in. The facilities were immaculate. Not to mention the staff were lovely and accommodating. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to stay in Budapest. Not only was it great to stay but the people I met here really made my trip. Thank you 11th hour, easily the best hostel in Budapest.

• 16th Dec 2013

this was the best hostel i have experienced anywhere in the world. I would stay here for months. The staff are great and should be very proud of this place.

the best hostel I ever was before, and relly nice recepcionist, really friendlly and the free coffee it´s really good, internet works perfectly, everything very clean, when will be back in Budapest ofcourse I will sleep in this place again :)

• 28th Nov 2013
  • Portugal

really great hostel. lots of info and a friendly staff that pointed out to us what to do and see and helped us find a vegan restaurant in a country where every dish has meat in it. really cool little cinema as well.

Lovely hostel, easily accessible location. Shame about the snorer in our room, can't be helped! Happily recommend!

Cost is extremely low as most in Budapest and you pay for it in terms of cleanliness, but the social atmosphere makes up for it easily. By far I met the most people here out of the 13 hostels I stayed in on my trip.

great staff,awesome pub crawls

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Turkey

Excellent hostel! Not a party hostel, but if you wanted to do the pub crawl, the host was there every night to pick up anyone who wanted to join. If not, the cinema area would be cool enough to keep you going. Staff were really friendly, helping me tailor my stay in Budapest to my needs. Rooms were large, one I stayed in 4 dorm, had 4 separate beds rather than bunks. Free tea and coffee... only minor issue, is I had no wifi in the room so had to go to the common room.

I stayed in a private 3 bedroom room with two friends and loved it. It was great value for money, as the room was huge, it was basically a small apartment. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The location was right in the centre. I'd definately stay here again if I returned to Budapest. We loved it!

Super helpful

• 2nd Nov 2013

You have good coffee. Thank you! I had a good stay. I wish you have a lft.

In all my travels in Europe, by far the best hostels in wich I stayed The staff is golden, helpful, lovely and lively. My 7 bed dorm ended up being a small 3 room appartement with it's private washroom, sink, an dishes. The common area is nice and big. Their is also a cinema room, wich is awesome. It's a good place to meet other backpackers, the pub crawl is also nice. If you don't want to party, still, it's a awesome place, and quiet at night time. Book it, you won't regret.

• 29th Oct 2013

Overall a great hostel, great atmosphere and really easy to meet people as a lone traveller, the cinema added a nice touch too. Staff were helpful but some problems with the keys getting stuck and after getting stuck in the toilet in my dorm the first time I used it, I didn´t try and lock it again! The kitchen was a bit small for the size of the hostel.

The 7 bed dorm we had booked turned out to be its own little appartment with 4 beds in one room and three in the next with a separate kitchen area, sofa and bathroom. It was ok but felt a bit uncomfortable as it was quite small (we were the only 2 girls with 5 men) and having only the one bathroom made getting ready in the morning difficult. The atmosphere isn't great either as the building is so big and the communal areas really small.

Dear Guest, our apartments mainly include 2 rooms, a tea kitchen and a bathroom and the total number of beds is 7. Like this you had to share the bathroom with other 5 guests only. As you booked 2 beds in a 7 beds MIXED dorm room, unfortunately we could not seperate men and women guests.

1 2 Next » last »