11th Hour Hostel and Cinema Reviews

11 Magyar utca, 5th district, floor 1, door 13, Budapest, Hungary

Nice hostel, good location. Staff is really helpful. I really liked the security of the hostel, you have more than one key, and have your own big locker.

On first glance, it doesn't look much. It is a great place to go if you are travelling with a couple of people as the dorms are actually apartments. It is perhaps not as lively as some hostels. I was travelling alone and did meet people at the hostel but I think I might have been lucky!

Everything was great except one issue, upon my arrival I did not have a key and had to have someone open the door for me whenever I needed to get into my room. Not a big deal and the staff was always friendly about it.

I rocked up to the hostel a day early, forgetting to book a room. The staff were most helpful, even putting me in the same bed and room as I was to be in for the two nights I'd actually booked. The staff were really helpful with suggestions, and were very friendly. Unfortunately there weren't many solo travellers around so it was a bit quiet at night (but it allowed me to sleep post-bar nights).

11th Hour is a great place to stay while in Buda, they've got a great staff (shoutout to Barney) and the movie selection is out of this world and makes it difficult to leave the hostel. Nice beds and a great location, so easy to get to from the train station and easily walkable to all the places downtown. Thank you 11th Hour!

The location, price and staff were all great. I had a fantastic time in Budapest.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Russia

Perfect central location but also super quiet and easy to sleep. Nice and cool despite the weather outside. The English boy with skinny jeans on reception made me smile every day.

• 9th Jun 2014

I had an amazing stay at the 11th hour hostel. The rooms were super cool and it was great to chill out and watch some good flicks. Most of all, the staff blew me away. Especially two staff members named Mike and Chris. They were so giving, open, and willing to make your stay an unforgettable one. I will definitely be coming back again and again. :)

• 3rd Jun 2014

Really nice staff. Loved the movie room with up to date tv shows.

• 1st Jun 2014

Everything was perfect! The room was big too. I stayed in a 7 bed dorm, but it is more like a mini apartment that splits the rooms in two, and you get a personal kitchen area. The staff was great, free coffee and tea was a cool bonus, and they have a lot of recommendations for good lunch specials. Also, there is a free (tip based) pub crawl, a lot of fun!

good wifi, spacious and clean rooms, friendly staff...highly recommended :)

• 30th May 2014

I had a nice stay, thanks for all of you guys

• 30th May 2014

The hostel is so cool, original art works from a local graffiti artist adorn the walls, there's a cosy cinema room which is fantastic for a hangover or a rainy afternoon! Staff were friendly and so helpful, they were able to help me with everything I asked them, the rooms & bathrooms were great and so was the central location of the building - a plethora of cool bars nearby. I made great friends and had a hilariously good time, overall, the perfect place to stay in Budapest. I'll be coming back!

1 2 3 Next » last »