7 Sages(Qixian)Youth Hostel

9.0
Superb 981 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
20th May 2017

Great ambiance and staff.

13th May 2017

This is one of the coolest hostels I've ever stayed at! The atmosphere is beautiful, with softly lit stone walkways, clean and comfortable rooms, and a mellow dog. Great location in the north-central area of Xi'an, with easy access to buses and the metro. Staff is so kind and helpful, they upgraded my single room to a double room for free since there were rooms available.

• tayler_amanda061184
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
5th May 2017

This hostel blew me away! It was so beautiful and clean. The bed was huge and the price was unbeatable. I would stay here forever if I could! Very quiet, which was a nice break from busy Beijing! If you are looking for a party hostel this probably isn't the place.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2017
7.4

Location is good, shared bathrooms were not so great. The hostel is beautiful and they have a nice common area/bar but every time I went there it was freezing cold and left! Not sure what their aversion to heating is. Anyway, the staff are nice and helpful and even bargained with a taxi driver on my behalf when I needed to get to the airport, which I didn't ask them to do and appreciated

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
8th Apr 2017

We stayed here in April 2017 for two nights and had a wonderful experience. The staff were so friendly and helpful (they also had a very nice pet dog and cute rabbit!) and the communal area and outdoor courtyard are so pretty (I don't the photos quite do these justice). We would definitively recommend a stay here :)

• yuhimwongxx
  • Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

I stayed in some hostels when I was travelling in different countries in Europe, South Asia and China. 7 Sages is DEFINITELY the top hostel for people to travel in Xián, even just pass by Xián one has to stay in this international youth hostel. Very bargain price with unexpected good facilities. A revived architecture of Chinese traditional courtyard, clean sleeping bed and bathroom. Nice food and beer in its restaurant. Helpful staff which ease my problem in travel. Cordially recommend to you

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

The best hostel I have ever been to!

• Chile, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2017

Great hostel! Located within the city walls, close to the north gate. The place is really beautiful and the staff very friendly. The manager answered to all my e-mails before we arrived, and when we left he even helped us with our flight's online check-in. Very recommended

• Japan, All Male Group, 18-24
13th Mar 2017
7.7

Atmosphere was perfect because they had bar, table tennis facilities, and Chinese style monument inside the hostel. I think I could spend a day inside. One thing I have to complain of it is about the location of toilet. You have to go outside to take shower even when outside is almost 0 ℃

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Mar 2017

Staff were wonderful( it's off season so not many other travellers around...but that goes for every hostel, not just here couldn't find the showers (but also didn't ask). Staff were super friendly and unbelievably helpful. Bed was very comfy, good linen provided.