A Little Bird 2 Guest House Reviews

248/18 Sahasripoom place, Maneenoppharat Rd., Srip, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Its a really ice and quiet hostel, definitely not a partz hostel, but I doubt that theres many of those in Chiang Mai. Tha staff is great, very nice and helpful, and the overall atmosphere is usually really good. Also clean bathrooms and, well, the breakfast is basic, but alright. Really recommend staying here, I had an awesome time!

It a very nice hostel where you can get a good night's sleep. It is not a party hostel, but is a nice and quiet place where you can relax. The location is brilliant. Close to the night markets. There were some WiFi issues when I stayed there but it was sorted out as soon as it was brought to the notice of the staff. They are very helpful and will always be there to guide you. It is also close to the airport, making the travel very easy.

Michael, the man at reception was so friendly. He made us feel very welcome at this hostel. The hostel was clean and cheap which is all we needed. It is within walking distance of the Sunday markets (about 20 minutes) and a 2 minute walk to the old town. It is also really close to about 15 street food stalls outside. This hostel was great for us as a couple who were not interested in partying. It is not super close to the nightlife area, which was ok for us.

We stayed at the hostel for 2 days and really like it. The staff was extremely friendly. That's what I will always remember about in my trip. Thank you for helping us as much as you can. I will come back if I have a chance to come to Chiangmai one more time.

Wifi was fast, staff was helpful, rooms were clean. Location was pretty good, was also very close to a dozen+ other hostels. There's food around if you know where to look, and staff can point you in the right direction. You have to cross two busy streets to get into the old city, but distance-wise it's an extremely short way. I found this place incredibly solid overall.

It is located right next to the north gate, 20 min walk from the night bazaar. The hostel was cleaned every day with lockers in the room and a nice roof top terrace. The staff were so helpful we had so many questions and they answered them all and even warned us to leave extra time before our train due to road closures. We would highly recommended staying here, beds are comfy. Only thing is it seemed there were lots of workers in our dorm so was quiet so not advisable for single travellers.

Little bird hostel is located slightly outside of the old town. It is very popular with Asians as apparently the owner speaks mandarin. Facilities were adequate and there is a nice roof top area to chill and relax. There was a crazy girl in my bunk who screamed at anyone who talks in the room even though it was a 5 sec conversation. But overall it's a great place with amazing staffs!

All good!

The staff was great! very friendly and helpfull

The staff here are so helpful and kind. A nice hostel for the price and would recommend for anyone looking for a safe and steady stay in Chiang Mai.

Amazing staff! Well worth the stay

Great staff, clean dorms, fantastic location. OK common spaces.

Good location, close to the airport! The rooms were kept clean and the lobby had a good atmosphere! Not the softest beds, but overall a good hostel for the price. Michael was extremely friendly from the first time meeting and offered nothing but kindness and advice to us. Would recommend!

The wifi was good and the staff were friendly. My only complaint - the bunk beds were quite noisy - if you moved they squeaked

The staff here were so great!! I had an issue with an elephant tour I had booked (through no fault of the guesthouse) and Michael called them for me every 5 minutes trying to resolve it! They were also really friendly and remembered exactly who I was when I came back to the hostel after being in Pai for 4 nights. A little bit outside of the main part of the city but it's totally walkable and a really cheap tuk-tuk ride if you're not into walking. Would definitely stay here again!

• 3rd Nov 2015

Great place to stay and the staff very helpful

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • Chile

From the moment you walk through the door the staff are welcoming and really friendly, after a long trip it was refreshing to have someone to help you out and make you feel so welcome. WIFI is very good, rooms/ facilities are clean. There is free refreshments downstairs. I cant really fault this place at all!!

A lovely place to stay. Staff at extremely helpful and kind. Great location, everything in walking distance. Free toast and tea/coffee is a great touch as well:) would definitely come back.

Awesome staff. Friendly and helpful with tours, things to do, buses. Free coffee/tea/toast is nice. Wasn't the most social hostel when I was there but the rooftop patio is cool. Right next to the night food market which was awesome

The hostel is an awesome place to chill out whilst you are exploring Chiang Mai. The owner is really helpful with local advice and helping with tours. There is a roof terrace which you can hang out on. You can even being your own beer. Free tea, coffee and toast all day is the perfect touch!

• 8th Oct 2015