A Little Bird 2 Guest House Reviews

248/18 Sahasripoom place, Maneenoppharat Rd., Srip, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Everything is great and the staff are incredible! But the rooms are old and not very clean

• 23rd Jul 2015

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The hostel is conveniently located close to the downtown-ish part of the Chiang Mai ring road, giving you easy access to restaurants and other attractions. Access to the hostel is controlled by electric locks for security.

All of the staff here are so friendly and nice!! Whatever you don't know about here just ask them and they can always give great recommendation and advise for you. The shower room and dorm rooms are clean and neat! Also the atmosphere here is chill and you can always make new friends here! There are so many accommodation in chiang Mai but I highly recommend this place with their excellent service !

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Homey and nice! Staff are lovely, great stay :)

Really friendly and helpful staff. Air con can be a bit loud, but otherwise a great hostel, spacious dorm and close to lots of shops and it's just outside the old city.

Thank you very much!!!!

The staff at little bird was excellent. They were friendly, kind and very helpful. They helped us book tours and gave us very good information about where to go to eat and things to do. I would highly recommend this place. I was cautious at first because they were so inexpensive but it was the best accommodation. Better thN the one in Bangkok that cost $20 per night. The little bird was only 170 baht ($6.80 Canadian ) and it was way nicer. The atmosphere was relaxed and very easy. Jean

Best hostel in Chiang Mai!! I loved this place, great atmosphere and even greater owners. They are very helpful. You can book many different tours from this hostel, they will call for you and make a reservation. You can even leave your backpack there if you are away. Best hostel.

Had a great time at the Little Bird 2. Michael and Girlfriend were extremely helpful and helped us out whenever we needed. We had similar interests and I would recommend the guesthouse to anyone interested in Chiang Mai and surroundings.

• 5th Jul 2015

Michael (host) was awesome and super friendly. Helped us set up all our tours and made sure we were on the best ones. He also had great advice on where to eat and drink ! Roof top patio was also great for relaxing and meeting new people. Would stay again.

Really nice, small hostel. Clean and just good beds. Realy sweet staff who will help you with everything! Book your trips/scooter/etc. in the hostel, good service and prices!

I had a really great stay in this hostel ! The staff is amazing and very helpful, Mike is so friendly and they have cute cats ! The hostel is located outside the north gate but is still really close to the old town (it's a 5 mn walk to the Sunday Night Market) and there is a night food market like two steps away. I met really nice people from all around the world there. I stayed there for 5 nights and was sad to leave ! I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 26th Jun 2015

Highly recommended! This super hostel, located perfectly at the North Gate of the Old City of Chiang Mai is a MUST! Unbeatable value for money at 150 bht per night for a/c comfort, ideal location close to all the action, and the perfect launch pad for your scooter trip to the famous Pai loop! Full marks to the owner, Mike and his delightful staff, Niti and Jane who do everything they can to make you feel at home at Little Bird 2! They go above and beyond! A highlight of my trip to Thailand!

Great staff and great owner, always offering suggestions and help with general questions or booking for anything. The hostel is air conditioned which is great. Amenities are a bit bare bones, nothing amazing but still very clean. It's a no frills place that's affordable and very close to everything you might want to go to. Had trouble meeting people in this hostel (low season in Thailand) but did met a few and just met others around the city anyway. Recommended for travellers on a budget.

This place was great. The staff was awesome! Super helpful with everything. They really made me feel at home.

Michael thow owner I think is a great guy and makes this place so welcoming, he and the staff are so helpful with any problems, I stayed here an extra 2 nights I enjoyed it that much. If you want a party place then go somewhere else, this is a small chilled out plave but easy to meat and chat to other travellers

Lovely hostel, good location and the most wonderful staff who were always really friendly and helpful!

Thanks a lot!! Hope you have a good trip!

I really enjoyed this hostel for the most part. The location was great and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooftop area was a nice touch as well. However, the airconditioning in the rooms was way too cold and had seemingly no way of adjusting. At night it was so cold I needed to put a sweater on.

Thank you very much Stephanie. We will turn the air con down a little bit ^^ Happy with your motorcycle riding~

A big thanks to you Mike (if you're reading this) from booking my bus to Pai, all the advice, letting me use luggage storage and answering my 270974 questions. Great hostel thank you!

• 24th Apr 2015

Yes i am reading it Catherine! Thank a lot and we are happy to help you! Hope you have a great time in Pai~

Nice place to stay but there isn't much going on. Quite near Zoe's where everyone seems to go out. Staff are incredibly helpful, waited up for us to check in as we had a late flight

Very nice to stay here. Friendly staff and comfortable place. Coffee and tea free for guest. Recommand to everyone!!

• 18th Apr 2015