A Little Bird 2 Guest House Reviews

248/18 Sahasripoom place, Maneenoppharat Rd., Srip, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Very comfortable stay and air-con room. A little bit small but everybody very nice, free coffee and tea provided and i love the rooftop~ fantastic chill place to stay. I will come back again. Thank you.

Little Bird 2 is okay- clean enough, with decent enough facilities in a good location. It's nothing particularly special. The staff are nice but lack initiative in telling you about things that are happening. The rooms weren't particularly clean, as the staff don't make the beds you do so they don't really find a lot of trash under beds etc. Decent enough, but I'm sure there are much nicer places to stay in Chiang Mai.

Very nice place to stay! I will come back again.

• 21st Mar 2014

The staff here are amazing. They are extremely friendly with the owners on site. It is a chill place that fits the Pai atmosphere perfectly. It is 1 min walk to town and 5 min walk to the centre of town. Hands down, I would stay here again.

Staff not always at the counter, I had meet someone at the hostel who are not living there and I asked how they can get in tht is someone who live here open the door (not their friend). Every room unlock and have a small size locker for place important things. I brought some things and just place it in room. When I back at night, they were stolen and asked the owener and staff, they just say they dont see it, they dont know. They would not take any responsibility even it happen in the hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

We are sorry about your lost but please understand we are not able to responsibility anything if you are not putting your belong in the locker or reception counter as same as any of the hostel, or restaurant, or any kind of shop. We also feel sorry about what was happened but honestly we have nothing can do about it.

The staff are amazing. They are incredibly nice, incredibly helpful, and always greet you with a smile. They were very flexible with my booking, as I asked to cancel a few nights in order to do a trek as well as a trip to Pai, and they allowed me to cancel the night before both times with no issues, and even let me keep my bags there until I returned. Had an issue where I got pulled over by the police for riding a scooter without my drivers license, and the staff helped me sort it out.

I really liked the complementary tea and coffee. The staff was excellent!!

All in all a fine place to stay, friendly staff make up for a so-so location, dorms and facilities clean enough but the mattress I had on my top bunk was pretty hard (been sleeping on the ground for a week at a monastery before so I have some comparison)

• 7th Feb 2014

Staff are so helpful. Sorted all my activities and onward travel for me. Roof terrace is a cool place to hang out but fairly small. Its a fair way out of the centre but there is a few restraunts, wats anda tesco so not such an issue