A&O City Hackerbruecke Reviews

Arnulfstr. 102, Munich, Germany

This place has a prison vibe to it, so if you are into that it's perfect. I stayed one night and left immediately the next morning cause I couldn't deal. The bathroom looked generally clean, but the shower was a mould garden, showered with the curtain open from fears of it touching me. I'm sure people have had better times there, just not me.

First time at a hostel. Very clean rooms. Helpfully staff. No one stole anything from my bags.

The location and the staff were very good, but the clenaliness was poor. The pillow was dirty with something like blood, and there was a little mouse in our bedroom. It was not a cheap hostel considering the facilities they offer.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Ecuador

There was a constant smell of LP gas in the corridor and nobody did nothing about that. In addiction, we saw a mouse on the balcony of our room, what is not exactly the hostel's fault but also a problem of the city. Moreover, the bed was really comfortable and the room and bathroom were clean.

• 27th Dec 2015

Room was spacious and clean, staff was friendly and helpful, cheers for the management team.

Thanks for a lovely stay. The reception team were very nice :)

Staff weren't very friendly. No sheets on my bed, when I went down to ask for some, they almost threw them at me. Facilities were not very clean, had a mouse run through my room on the last night. On the plus side it's close to downtown.

The dorms hallway gives the vibes of walking in a jail We didn't like it at all

It is good to have the bed number mentioned in order to avoid any random occupation by the guests

• 4th Oct 2015
  • East Timor

Booked a one night stay. It was pricier than expected, but it was also Oktoberfest, so that's understandable. What they don't tell you is that if you want sheets on your bed, well that's an extra €3.50. Fine. We get up to the room and can't tell which beds are ours, because none have been cleaned since the last people who stayed there. There were food crumbs and dirty sheets on all of the beds. And of course, mice too. We told the front desk who told us that the cleaning staff had gone home.

I stayed here for one night only, literally only slept there. The hostel is a bit dated, elevator was shifty and the wifi was mediocre. For oktoberfest, it gets the job done.

• 30th Sep 2015

Good location, big rooms, bathroom cleanclean.

Stayed at A&O during Oktoberfest and the location is great. Staff was really rude but might have been cuz their English wasn't great so they just came off rude.. The room was DiSGUSTING and hadn't been cleaned for I don't how long how ever they cleaned it when we asked and gave us new sheets. Overall it wasn't a horrible experience but we were only looking for a place to sleep during the festivities and Oktoberfest was GREAT!

Stayed for Oktoberfest. Good walking distance to the fest grounds and from bus or train station. Didn't get wifi in the room, and was spotty in the lobby occasionally. It was a good place to sleep during the fest

Perfect locación to go to Oktoberfest

I arrived one night really drunk at my room to surprise myself with a 50 year old dude sleeping on my bed. not nice.

• 27th Sep 2015

The facilities here are basic enough but the staff were very friendly and helpful and the location for what we wanted it for - enjoying Oktoberfest - was ideal. I would happily recommend this hostel if our are looking for somewhere well priced and central.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

place was OK. good location for Oktoberfest

We came during Oktoberfest and it was very expensive but the location was good. Book in advance

The beds had a pillow and blanket without linen as you have to hire this, which is fine but the blanket and pillow have sweat and other stains on them.

« first « Prev 1 2 3