6.5
Good 1,569 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 1,569 Total Reviews
A&O City Hackerbruecke Located at Arnulfstr. 102, , Munich.
Germany
Munich 80636 Arnulfstr. 102
65% 1569
48.1452920 11.5409080
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
5.4

Hostel ...or hotel?? Either way we were here for three nights and did not really enjoy our selves. The staff although friendly seem to randomly choose who they give linen to and we were not given any upon request. The kitchen / games room in the basement was extremely smelly with no airflow and cramped and hard to find. Expect old people and unfriendly atmosphere everywhere. Far from town but right outside metro station bonus. Breakfast over priced and not worth it. Not recommended.

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2016
6.6

The location and staff were great, but the atmosphere is not so good and so not easy to stay at the public area, I booked the female dorm there for three nights and at the last night there was a man stayed in the same room, so i was quite confused with that.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Great hostel really near to the train station, perfect for backpackers or anyone arriving by train. Good security and staff are polite. Competitively priced for Munich centre.

• ochamelisaagusti2526
  • Indonesia, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2016

I stayed for one night in A&O hostel. Very short one actually. But it was quite good. It is the biggest hostel that I ve been before. Took the female only dorm. The room was quite big for 6 beds dorm and inside the room there was a bathroom. Including hairdryer, body and hair gel. I was so surprised. But I found this hostel little bit strange why do We have to fix the bed linen by ourself? That is part of the hotel/hostel service isnt it? Apart of that everything was okay

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016
6.9

Even though it was all day on repair, rooms need a little maintenance. Staff were super friendly and helpful and that made it better. Also, why don't they include the bedding in the price? It's annoying having to pay extra for sheets. They have shampoo and hand soap, that's nice.

30th Jul 2016
6.6

Meh. This hostel is nothing special but not too bad. Location is well outside of town, but you can take the metro in to the center and be there in 10 minutes. Rooms are clean-ish but the building itself has seen better days.

30th Jul 2016
4.0

First I was put in a room with no empty bed. Then I got changed, and settled in. After a night out, I arrived 5 am in my room only to be thrown out as I entered as this was a girls only room. After a lot of complications, and no apologies from the reception, I got a bed, with no pillow in another room.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
5.1

From the moment I stepped into this abyss, The smell of the kitchen one could not miss. Food that had been left in the kitchen for years, I found myself almost brought to tears. Cleaning clothes not an option, Broken washing machines left me without an erection. Soulless corridors and flaking paint, The prison vibes almost made me faint. Why on Earth is the linen not free? And plus, why did the housekeeping man touch me?

• Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Jul 2016
6.6

I stayed here for 3 nights. There hostel was ok but nothing special. The atmosphere didn't promote meeting new people and the bathroom facilities were limited. It was close to the tram and the place was generally clean

• clarebshepherd3212
  • USA, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2016
6.0

This hostel was fairly affordable, but my room was really, really filthy. I made sure not to go into the bathroom in bare feet as it was covered in water and dirt. I think a lot of that had to do with who was staying in the dorm with me but people came and went for the few days I was there and it stayed really disgusting. You also apparently have to request for them to clean your room. My stay was not bad but it was really, really dirty.