6.1
Good 1,493 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 1,493 Total Reviews
A&O City Hackerbruecke Located at Arnulfstr. 102, , Munich.
Germany
Munich 80636 Arnulfstr. 102
61% 1493
48.1452920 11.5409080
    Rooms available

14th Apr 2016

Actually pretty clean. A very big place and kind of a sketchy feel, but overall it was good. Better than I expected.

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016
6.0

Good price excepts that I really just paid for a vertical surface inside. the comforter was so gross that we just slept with one sheet, so we were freezing. I had a sign something that said I was here for university or school but no one else in that hostel was school-aged by any means. I don't mind but it is a little sketchy. We were grateful that the shower had soap in it. And we were glad we could check in and out whenever we needed to.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2016
5.7

I stayed in the 6 person dorm. The location is great and the staff were nice, but when I arrived the bathroom was disgusting. I mean next level bad and the toilet wasn't attached to the floor so it rocked when you sat down. The garbage was overflowing with "personal products" and dirty kleenex and food was all over the floor. The bath hadn't been washed in a while and the drain was matted with hair. I just slept and left right away in the morning so I guess it served its purpose.

26th Feb 2016
6.0

It is acceptable. The staff is we can say OK. Broken lift and I was on the fifth floor. In case you want to save your cash for something else is the reasonable choice for two or three nights like during the Oktoberfest.

19th Feb 2016
6.3

Great staff. Locating the place might be a bit tricky. It's a little far by walk from downtown but all main spots, including the bus station can be easily reached by tram or with the buses that cross nearly in front of the place.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2016
3.7

This place has a prison vibe to it, so if you are into that it's perfect. I stayed one night and left immediately the next morning cause I couldn't deal. The bathroom looked generally clean, but the shower was a mould garden, showered with the curtain open from fears of it touching me. I'm sure people have had better times there, just not me.

31st Dec 2015

First time at a hostel. Very clean rooms. Helpfully staff. No one stole anything from my bags.

• Ecuador, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2015
6.6

The location and the staff were very good, but the clenaliness was poor. The pillow was dirty with something like blood, and there was a little mouse in our bedroom. It was not a cheap hostel considering the facilities they offer.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
27th Dec 2015
7.4

There was a constant smell of LP gas in the corridor and nobody did nothing about that. In addiction, we saw a mouse on the balcony of our room, what is not exactly the hostel's fault but also a problem of the city. Moreover, the bed was really comfortable and the room and bathroom were clean.

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Dec 2015

Room was spacious and clean, staff was friendly and helpful, cheers for the management team.