A&O City Hackerbruecke Reviews

Arnulfstr. 102, Munich, Germany

I arrived there at 3.30 pm and the room was not ready. But they let me know about it after I payed. Also they told me to wait in front of the dorm room and wait for cleaning staff to come and clean. I waited for an hour in front of that stinky disgusting room but nobody came. I saw other people waiting too. The hostel is in a very bad condition. It is a mess there. So I took my money and left that ugly place. Oktoberfest isn't an excuse for what happened! I don't recommend this hostel to anyone.

I checked in at 15:00 and the room wasn't cleaned yet. The first hostel I had to rent bed linen in, and the sheets had stains on them. The bathroom was horrible, water everywhere which inturn translated to dirty wet footsteps in the room, showered in the next hostel I checked into tge next day. The place was close to Oktoberfest but far from city centre.

Very poor cleaning, dirty and smeelly rooms and bathrooms, very unpolite staff, most immigrants. Bed bugs! Horrible experience!

• 4th Oct 2014

Great hostel.. only stayed there for a night, but wished it had been more. Great bathrooms in the dorms with hair/body gel and the comforter on the best was very warm!!

• 2nd Oct 2014

It was Oktoberfest so the price hike was expected but paying almost 40 a night in a shared dorm and then being charged extra for bedclothes was not. The atmosphere was very impersonal, the hostel is too large to provide a personal feeling service i suppose. As a stopover it is fine but don't expect to spend an enjoyable time in the hostel itself.

The ladies at the front desk were always very helpful and happy to talk, them and the breakfast were the two big positives for me. The free wifi was terrible, the available computer was slow and very limited with what you could do on it. The rooms/beds were the least comfortable I stayed in on my trip and the bathroom was small and felt greasy. I came for the end of Oktoberfest though so the hostel had gone through weeks of being torn up by drunk people; possibly why it wasn't clean

Shared dorm and shared bathroom was a nightmare...

대체적으로 괜찮았지만, 와이파이가 잘 끊기고 같은 방 쓰는 여행자들이 욕실을 더럽게 사용한다면 매우 불편할 수 있습니다.

1 2 Next » last »