A&O City Hackerbruecke Reviews

Arnulfstr. 102, Munich, Germany

Having to pay 3€ for beddings (while I had mine but theygot refused) was the second bad surprise as the first one was the obnoxious attitude of the reception manager (called Janine). I came with a big smile and she welcomed me like a prison door. I left my book & some foodon my bed but when I came back in the evening, all was gone. I went to the reception, the same girl simply replied "what do you want me to do about it ?". Nothing, don't worry I'll never come back again.

• 13th Jun 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful even though my bus had arrived two hours later than planned. Thank you

In the value for money bracket this place really does not get off the ground, around 30€ and for that you get very little! The nicest part is the closeness to the bus station and the bar downstairs! But the room was grimey, beds below average and having to pay for linen and wifi is not something you expect for the price you pay for the room! Overall very disappointed with the place.

• 29th May 2014

お部屋でもfree wi-fiが使えると良いです。

Was a decent hostel for the price, but had to pay for our own linens which we did not expect but that's our fault. Off of a very busy street so not very quite in the rooms but a decent place to stay. Rooms did smell kinda wet but was tolerable. They are not close to the middle of the city so had to take a taxi to get around to most places but like the bar they had and a underground parking garage. We would stay here again.

I didn't like the atmosphere of this structure. The room was not very clean and the breakfast was not included in the price. I think that this is the hostel with the worst price/quality ratio I have ever been visit. But at least the receptionist was very kind.

• 2nd May 2014

staff was friendly, polite and helpful. there are different bedrooms, most of them to the streetside at the junction of 2 major streets. there was traffic noise all over the night and additional noise from drunk young male men, probably in front of hostel's entrance. so I hard a hardtime to fell into sleep and had my 2 worst nights since longtime. If I have a choice I will stay in a different hostel next time

We arrived and the guy on the desk had our booking wrong and blamed us despite having a print out of what we booked. We were treated like cattle. The room was roasting and the beds were filthy and had not been changed. The window didn't shut in our room properly. The noise from the street and hostel was horrific-screaming and shouting despite a supposed curfew on noise. The bathroom was black and full of hair. Worst hostel I have ever stayed in. Would never ever go back!

This is probably the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. If you are a drunk hooligan this place is perfect for you! If you want something close to the city center, a place to get some rest after walking all day, to meet interesting people from around the world, this hostel is NOT for you. I dont mind drunk people too much but if you're screaming all day and all night, turning on lights at 2am and being a belligerant ass then no thanks. Staff next to useless. BE WARNED

1 2 3 Next » last »