A&O City Hackerbruecke Reviews

Arnulfstr. 102, Munich, Germany

The guests are filthy... Ok. I can do nothing about that (only ask them politely to clean up after themselves). But the "cleaning crew" of the hostel should also take care of the garbage and the restroom, of course, which they did not do! The duvet was enormously dirty (hairs and blood etc.) and the door to balcony could not be opened. There are no locks for lockers. For that price, the conditions should be more suitable and comfortable.

My room was in the basement and I had to pass few doors to get there but at least you don't hear all the groups of teenagers talking. The sheets were in option for the bed. At first I found the room was ok despite its place. Also, it was ready two hours before the check-in. In the room I had to bend to take something on the floor and I saw that it was disgusting under the beds. I found old sheets from earlier travellers and balls of dirth!! For the price, I thougt it would be better but no...

They did everything they could to make sure we were feeling ok because we arrived at the same time as a bus group and it took over an hour to check in. I was very impressed with how they handled it.

The best location, and the delicious coffee.

The hostel is badly overcrowded. Check-in system is awful. Two nights in row our 6-bed room was check-in with 8 people. And instead of scattering people around the guy from desk asked two share the beds.

Busy hostel, have to upgrade wifi service for a fee - the free wifi is terrible.

There were train and tram station nearby, i just stayed 1 nights for one day trip to go Salzburg. I think it's good to stay for 1 or 2 day. Staff was enough helpful. Properly clean. Not bad. 어느나라나 A

We were rather disappointed when we arrived at this hostel, as all our other hostels had been wonderful until now. First of all, they charge you for your sheets..3euro, then the FREE WIFI turned out to barely work in the reception area and didnt work at all in any of the rooms. It is meant to be a hostel however there are no tea-making facilities, kitchen or even fridge for the guest to use! Staff were friendly but not very helpful when it came to tours, directions and laundry facilities.

10 minute walk to train station, then one stop to get to the city. You have to pay for sheets which is ridiculous, even for hostels. Breakfast was 7 euros so I recommend stopping at the bakery on the way to the train station!

Huge hostel, more like hotel..they kept bringing people in my room to give them beds that were already taken. People just didn't get sheets and just slept on the comforters. The wait was more than 1 hour to check in. Drunks out front. I've stayed in a lot of hostels all over the world, this one was one of the worst. Pro: private bath with soap in my room, and a hairdryer. Anyone could come in front door and get to room....

I booked a female dorm (at an extra cost), only to wake up the next morning to find a guy asleep in the bunk next to me. Apparently there had been a mix up as the hostel was overbooked and I was offered 2 drinks tokens as compensation. We queued for far too long every time we needed to speak to reception (they only had 1 member of staff at the desk - not fair on them or us), which wasn't fun given that the reception was incredibly stuffy most of the time. Comfy beds though and nice showers.

Staff were under enormous pressure - this is a very large busy hostel and not enough staff in board.

Don't expect more than you pay for. It is okay as a bed for the night and nothing more. Dirty, bathroom hadn't been cleaned for days, no bedlights, staff who didn't care or know anything. I would NOT come back, i would rather pay a little more. And being a big hostel with 900 beds is no excuse for being that dirty.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »