A&O City Hackerbruecke Reviews

Arnulfstr. 102, Munich, Germany

Paid €103 for two nights (two people) here. We knew it would be a mixed dorm 8 bed dorm which was fine, but we were down in a basement away from any wifi. On our second night here a 57 year old American man arrived back blind drunk, slumped down and snored very loudly until around 3am, at which point he got up and urinated all over the floor, including onto my brother's rucksack and onto an empty bed. At this point I immediately went to reception, who straight away put us in a different room.

• 20th Jun 2015

I would like to say only good things but I want to mention a bad experience. The first day of my stay, one old woman came to my room after midnight, she made a lot of noise ( coughing)... In spite of that I kept sleeping...I only saw her very close ofmy bed.. finally she slept! In the morning I took a shower then I talked to her. . She mentioned that her name is María, is german and had cancer..we left the room together.. then I realized that I did not have money in my wallet.

The only common room it's also the bar, reception, ... Not cosy at all. Just some beds have a AC plug, the building is very old.

This has been one of the worst times of my life sleeping at a hostel. Wrong placement to a women's bedroom, then "escorted out" by two security guards. When questioning the staff on a calm tone, first getting a very arrogant answer, only then booking me to another room...

• 23rd May 2015
  • Hungary

Average hostel, in a good location near the train station. It got really loud at night though.

Horrible! Just a big catastrophe ..

Sheets and parking lot are charged separately. There was no note while booking that there are those extra costs. That is really poor!

1. Dirty. 2. There were some guys jumping to the room on first floor via the balcony. It is bad. 3. You charge money for everything - sheets must be "free", coffee and tea - free. 4. Very loud.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Ukraine

We were super disapointed while staying in this so called hostel. We paid 32€ and the employee almost made us pay 42€ pretending it was a mistake. The price didn't even include the breakfast only a short night stay in a room that smelled bad we also had to pay our linen and get it back to a specific place. I am glad we didn't have to wash it for them 😄. The service was super slow, non responsive personnel, broken elevator, bad smells.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »