A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Sonnwendgasse 11, Vienna, Austria

I thought the rooms very stuffy. It can not be open the window completely. I believe that during the summer the room should be very uncomfortable. Another criticism is about the internet that is very slow.

• 21st Mar 2014

Good location: right near a metro stop. Very clean, nicely lit, nice common area. Don't get free wifi in rooms, but do in common area, so you can check whatever you need to there. Bedding costs an extra 3 Euros for your stay, but the room is so cheap that that doesn't matter.

Everything was fine! Good location and nice atmosphere. Fully recommend!

Clean and well groomed rooms.Likable people in rooms.Close to the railway station and to the shop.Safely.

Some attendants were so simpatic but other not so much! But the place was so great!!! If I come back to Wien, certainly I will stay at this hostel.

The staff called Vaselin or something? Fire him. His attitude was the suck-est I've ever seen. He forced my friend and I to pay for the sheets even we didn't need that. He said if we refused to pay for the sheets, we are not allowed to stay in the hostel. Wtf?! What he said didn't turn out to be true. The next day I went to the reception and requested a refund for the sheets, the awesome staff named Philip refunded us without further hesitation.

• 20th Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Be prepared to pay for bed sheets!!

Very comfortable rooms with good facilities, close to hauptbahnhof and metro station, and very cheap for an expensive city , good choice

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Turkey

Please send an html validation link when registering for your free Wi-FI. On my iPad I could not even click nor copy and paste the URL, and I was just too lasy to retype all that long string. And once over the 20 minute activation period, there was no way to register again.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Hungary

Wireless was not free its not good

I stayed in a single room. I found it clean and very spacious. Only cos was the free internet, it is only available in the lobby,

• 11th Nov 2013