Very Good 756 Total Reviews
Very Good 756 Total Reviews
A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof Located at Sonnwendgasse 11, , Vienna.
Austria
Vienna 1100 Sonnwendgasse 11
74% 756
48.1814324 16.3791990
    Rooms available

• megcasson
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

It was expensive for what it was. When we arrived we were in a tiny room with two old men but the lockers in the room were broken so we asked reception and they immediately moved us to a new room, no fuss! The new room was large and bright. Bathrooms in the room were clean but drain was clogged with hair. The bar down stairs and the bar on the top floor were good value drinks. I found this location to be very central. Close to shops and the main train station and metro lines.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
8.0

Some staff were too awful. They were rude and had bad attitude, but the hostel has so nice facilites and very clean.

• Scotland, All Male Group, 18-24
4th Jun 2016
7.7

The hostel was 5 min walk from the train station which was excellent. It did however feel more like a hotel than hostel but that is expected since it is partly a hotel. Our stay was fairly average.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

The location is quite good, near the train station. the facilities are quite new

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016
5.7

The hostel was ok but I stayed in an all girls dorm and the bathroom was so gross... The shower flooded when I took a shower cuz the drain was so full of hair and I had to clean it! So gross!! The breakfast was disappointing as well because the yoghurt tasted funny and the only cereals they had had nuts in them, and cuz I have a nut allergy I just had to stick to bread which was a waste of seven euros! Also it's in a bit of a dodgy area and we had some very odd people in our room! Cheap though

• necmettinfil5364
  • Turkey, Male, 31-40
1st Jun 2016
5.1

Only locatıon is good other things is realy bad 😩

30th Apr 2016

A very nice place. Very close to the train station, where are a few places to eat and there is a grocery store. The single/private room was very spaciouse with 2 twin beds put together and the bathroom was clean. As a female traveling alone, I recommend. I felt comfortable and safe.

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016
6.9

The hostell was fine, but the staff wasn't helpful at all. We had a strange woman in our room (the other ones in the room also thought she wasnt normal) and the stuff refused to talk to her or do anything at all and just told us to go to sleep. Understand its a hostell and sometimes you arent that lucky with your roommates, but they wouldnt do anything..

• Finland, Female, 31-40
25th Mar 2016
7.4

The place itself was quite well-located, modern and clean. For one night stay it served its purpose. My female dorm room was spacious enough and the bed was ok. Wifi worked well in the dorm. What bothered me a bit was the staff. One wanted to communicate with me in German that I don't really speak. He also didn't mention me about many important things like that I can choose whichever free bed in the dorm and that I need to pay extra for the sheets in order to get them.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
7.4

It is close to the Wien Hauptbahnhof (3-5 minutes walk). The staff were generally friendly and helpful.