Very Good 735 Total Reviews
Very Good 735 Total Reviews
A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof Located at Sonnwendgasse 11, , Vienna.
Austria
Vienna 1100 Sonnwendgasse 11
74% 735
48.1814324 16.3791990
    Rooms available

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016
6.9

The hostell was fine, but the staff wasn't helpful at all. We had a strange woman in our room (the other ones in the room also thought she wasnt normal) and the stuff refused to talk to her or do anything at all and just told us to go to sleep. Understand its a hostell and sometimes you arent that lucky with your roommates, but they wouldnt do anything..

• Finland, Female, 31-40
25th Mar 2016
7.4

The place itself was quite well-located, modern and clean. For one night stay it served its purpose. My female dorm room was spacious enough and the bed was ok. Wifi worked well in the dorm. What bothered me a bit was the staff. One wanted to communicate with me in German that I don't really speak. He also didn't mention me about many important things like that I can choose whichever free bed in the dorm and that I need to pay extra for the sheets in order to get them.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
7.4

It is close to the Wien Hauptbahnhof (3-5 minutes walk). The staff were generally friendly and helpful.

• Slovenia, Couple, 41+
6th Feb 2016

We had a reservation in a 4 bed room, but we got a 6 bed room with two other guests. Since we did't need a room for a longer time, only for one night, we did't argued. Otherwise everytning was ok.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
7th Jan 2016

One light in the living room and another small one near my bed were out of order. Excellent wifi and location. Clear room. If the price can include the bed covers, it will be perfect.

1st Jan 2016
8.0

if the host can clean the room everyday that will be really nice,also,the time of check out will be little late that will be better!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
31st Dec 2015
5.1

Firstly the price was extremely high to begin with, and then we find out that nothing is included. Had to pay to have working wifi because the free wifi is overwhelmed, pay for linens, pay a fee for PAYING with anything besides cash, pay for breakfast, pay for bag storage, pay for parking. So all these amenities that they have listed as having they don't actually have. Because anyone can pay for parking and say that because there is a garage around the corner we have parking availible.

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
31st Dec 2015
7.4

The hostel is not really bad. I stayed there with 5 of my friends in 6-bed room. But I just had a not really good experience when I came into the room and found that 2 people were already in our room, whereas there should had been only one other person occupied my 6-beds room. However, the staffs were quite good to handle the problem and they finally could move us to another room. The wifi was really really slow!!! And I'd rather to surf the internet in wien hauptbahnhof which was close to it.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2015
4.6

The hostel has a good localisation but the staff is rude. They are not kind with us! I would not recommend this place.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
28th Dec 2015
5.4

Everything is expensive, just a few persons in the reception, the kitchen is so small for all guests, the bar in the 6 floor never working.. The atmosphere is good because you can play soccer table and snooker with your friends in the lounge, but everything you have to pay..