Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Be aware: this hostel will spoil future hostels. It is beyond outstanding, with a staff equally as awesome. Want free internet? Done. Have a lot of stuff to charge? Outlets-WITH USB ports are everywhere, including beside your bed. Extra pillows, free tea and coffee all day, movie night, BBQ and roast beef dinner nights, and a long list of things you can rent or borrow (including GoPros) all make this hostel the best in town. Book all your activities with them also for best advice. I love here!

A truly awesome hostel experience !! Brett has created a shining example of what every hostel should strive for !! Excellent facilities, furnishings, location, atmosphere, staff, activities desk, freebies, customer service, etc - the list goes on !!

• 18th Feb 2015

All staff were really helpful, nothing was too hard!really good facilities that are cleaned regularly!a great place to stay in the middle of the town!

• 18th Feb 2015

The best hostel I've seen in my life. Thank you guys! Great team who cares, nice rooms, beautiful bathroom, amazing team! Keep up the amazing work ;)

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Hungary

The best hostel I stayed at in New Zealand

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

I'd love to say something that hasn't already been said about this place, but I just can't come up with any superlatives that do it justice. I've travelled far and wide across all continents and I can honestly say AQ is right up there as one of the best. If you're still unsure where to book for Queenstown, you will not get anywhere near this standard.

My second stay with Brett and his team! They just keep getting better and better! Such a massive improvement from the first stay, all the little things are covered from power points at every bed, free towels and linen, free bike hire (excellent quality), cheap dinners twice a week in fact anything you could think of they have got in a perfect location. Once again an absolute pleasure to stay at AQ highly recommend!!!

This is a very good, clean and comfortable party hostel. But know that if you intend to go to bed early and get up for a tour you are very unlikely to get enough sleep. If you don't mind that it is one of the best hostels I've stayed in New Zealand

It's nice to hear you thought we're one of the best hostels in NZ. It's important to note that Queenstown is a popular party town, and by Queenstown standards, we're a quiet hostel and have less of a party atmosphere than most others. We don't have any bars directly nearby and we encourage quiet times after 10pm. We certainly don't class ourselves as a party hostel, in fact we try to be the opposite, though Queenstown being what it is, we're still quite vibrant.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »