Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Location perfect,TV lounge amazingly chilled with film nights,rooms quiet & cool,kitchen big with everything,big hostel even have straighteners,fast computers,clean,lovely staff,lots of space,beds not squeaky,great activities,book stuff for u,social but easy to have ur own space if u prefer,plenty showers etc,lots of free stuff,can buy snacks in lounge.what would make this the Creme d la Creme of hostels is electronic key cards for bedrooms as ppl too lazy to lock/unlock manual key.best hostel!!

Thanks for your great review! The reason we don't have key-card entry to the rooms is being a small hostel we are unable to run a 24 hour reception. It can be common for key-cards to fail and if a guested had one fail in the middle of the night, they would be locked out. Or if a sleepy person forgets to take their card to the bathroom, same problem. We have given this a lot of thought and the way we operate is best balance. We have a secure 24hr monitored locker room for valuables!

By far the best hostel I have stayed in in New Zealand. Everyone in our group agreed.

AMAZING! This hostel has thought of everything! 2 plug sockets and 2 USB inlets at each bed! What more can you want :) Staff were very helpful and friendly!

I absolutely loved my time here. Thank you for making my solo travel to New Zealand unforgettable and life changing!!!

• 21st Dec 2014

I'm usually picky with hostels as I'm on a long term travel, but this one just deserves all its rave reviews: imagine all yr favorite things from all yr favorite hostels, all in one, and you've got them here. So thoughtfully planned in every single detail, I wanted to hug the friendly staff, move into the comfy rooms forever, bake and fry all day in the awesome kitchen, lounge in the dangerously comfy livingroom at all times, and I slept very well (hard for this light sleeper)!

Brilliant, Best hostel i have ever stayed at

• 13th Dec 2014

One word: awesome

Perfect place to stay in queenstown. So many free things (bike hire, spices

This hostel is really awesome! I love it very much. It's clean. It's quiet in the bedroom. You can borrow a lot of things you need for free, such as bike, iPad, etc. I love their bike, which is really good to ride! And I also love their useful, big and clean kitchen. The food storage place is in order and they have different fridge for different rooms, so that it's easy to find your food and won't be crushed by other's food. And the staff are very nice also. Thank you so much.

I have no complaints about this hostel and in fact would absolutely, without question, recommend it to everybody and anybody. The owner is fantasticly friendly and helpful, and this seems to filter through his staff and also through the hostel itself which has been set up to meet your every need as a backpacker. Chilled areas, great kitchen, amazing beds, hot and strong showers, excellent location, 2 balconies to sit and enjoy some sun... Don't dwell on it, just book!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »