Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Believe the hype-this is an excellent hostel. They have really thought about the important things when you're travelling (hooks, sockets, bedside lights). The staff were mostly delightful (particularly Chris and the girls). Our stay was however slightly marred by two members of staff having a full-blown fight as we tried to eat breakfast one day. Yes it's your home, but common courtesy dictates that you don't disrupt your colleague's conversation with a guest to scream in their face!

It's nice to hear you appreciated all out little touches that make us such a great hostel. Management were aware of the incident you mentioned and this has been dealt with. One of the staff involved no longer works with us and the other has been cautioned. We take this type of thing seriously. We're a small owner-run hostel and understand our guests are our livelihood. We want to ensure a quality stay for everyone. Best of luck in your travels!

This was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It was so much fun!

This was a fabulous hostel, perfect location, amazing facilities, the lounge area is great and staff went above and beyond to ensure our stay was a pleasant as possible. This place has everything you could want, and so much more! Lisa who check us in was great! The owner was very friendly and created a great atmosphere. I have to mention a couple of staff, or long term guests, were quiet rude and intimidating, But this was only 3- and the rest were truely great, and made up for those guys!

I had an awesome stay in Queenstown. The hostel is really amazing. You will find everything you need in the kitchen, it's very clean and the stuff is very friendly! Thank you so much for this great time.

• 25th Jan 2015

Just an amazing hostel. The #1 spot in Queenstown. Facilities are top notch, great friendly environment and super helpful. a+

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Basically all that a hostel must be it is. Cheap drinks avaiable at reception, a nice lobby to spend some time, the staff were awesome, they help booking activities to do and also give some tip about it. Adventure have both air cond. and heating, and fast free wi-fi and it was possible to print wharever you want if no burocracy, just print and drop a coin in the box. really awesome.

Had great stay, highly recommended great location, very friendly staff. Best hostel have been to in all my travels, thanks for your hospitality! :-)

Aq was one of the best hostels I've stayed in so far

Cannot say enough good things about this hostel. Lisa and the rest of the staff are all so nice and helpful! Atmosphere is awesome! The rooms even have USB ports to charge your electronics. Free towels on your bed when you check in. Best hostel I've stayed in and I've travelled to 30 countries.

What an amazing hostel! The location is perfect, right in the center of all the action in Queenstown. The staff was AMAZING and made it so easy to book all of the activities that allowed me to make the most of my time in Queenstown (huge shout out to Lisa and Chris!). The nightly activities were also awesome for connecting with fellow travelers. The laundry service was super amazing too! I definitely recommend this place if you are in Queenstown.

Absolutely fantastic hostel. By far the best I have ever stayed in. Couldn't fault anything. They're will to lend you mountain bikes and gopros for nothing !!! Perfect location would highly recommend

Very nice and clean hostel. Room are nice, enough space for luggage, clean bathroom, towels, everything is there. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Location perfect,TV lounge amazingly chilled with film nights,rooms quiet & cool,kitchen big with everything,big hostel even have straighteners,fast computers,clean,lovely staff,lots of space,beds not squeaky,great activities,book stuff for u,social but easy to have ur own space if u prefer,plenty showers etc,lots of free stuff,can buy snacks in lounge.what would make this the Creme d la Creme of hostels is electronic key cards for bedrooms as ppl too lazy to lock/unlock manual key.best hostel!!

Thanks for your great review! The reason we don't have key-card entry to the rooms is being a small hostel we are unable to run a 24 hour reception. It can be common for key-cards to fail and if a guested had one fail in the middle of the night, they would be locked out. Or if a sleepy person forgets to take their card to the bathroom, same problem. We have given this a lot of thought and the way we operate is best balance. We have a secure 24hr monitored locker room for valuables!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »