Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Excellent location and the living areas are cleaner and more modern than most hostels. Would definitely stay here again.

• 6th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've been to! Awesome team - I'll be back!

I had a fantastic stay! The beds are so comfy and the staff were very helpful. You could not ask for a better location and the security drying room was great for all the snowboarding gear. All in all Adventure Queenstown is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in (I've backpacked a lot so this is really saying something).

• 5th Aug 2014

"Your home from home" is thrown around too much by hostels nowadays, this is the one hostel I can say it applies 100%. During the day there is a super chilled out vibe of people relaxing after time up on the slopes and in the evening the hostel plays host to a pre-drinks before hitting the amazing bars of Queenstown. Hostel is ridiculously clean, amazing staff and location couldn't be better. But most importantly they probably have the comfiest beds I've ever slept in. Can't recommend it enough.

This is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to. A lot of free stuff, comfy beds with light and plugs in each of them (even usb), amazing showers, very nice common room open 24/7, really good kitchen and very friendly and helpful staff. computers and internet also for free and the atmosphere was incredible, culdn't ask for more.

Staff were very friendly, ensuite bathroom was huge and cleaned daily with good shower, and the bunks were comfortable (with lights, powerpoints, pocket shelf). Only bad point is that the drying room was small and it didn't seem like the dehumidifier was turn on for long enough as my gear did not dry overnight. But overall the place is great and I would definitely stay there again & recommend.

• 31st Jul 2014