Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

I absolutely LOVED staying at this hostel, I would go there again and again and again! You get so much nice stuff for your money, everything is clean and you feel comfortable as soon as you arrive. The staff is very helpful and the kitchen is the best one I've ever seen in a hostel. I can highly recommend the female dorm, with an amazing bathroom en suite. The beds are soooo good and the location of the hostel is perfect as well: two minutes walk to every important location in town!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • lisa_ol

LOVE this hostel. Great location, great staff, GREAT free amenities - two pillows? What?! The female dorm is sweet as. Highly recommend!!!!

BEST HOSTEL EVER! You will feel home instead of being in just "some accommodation"....it's amazing and in the end you don't want to leave! I could write a 3 page comment about how awesome it was, but just go there and experience it your own, you will love it and you won't find a better place anywhere else, promise!

• 16th Mar 2014

I have to agree with everyone else. This place rocks! I ended up extending my stay twice because #1 I didn't want to leave Queenstown and #2 I loved staying at AQ. If you have flexible plans, prebook AQ for as long as you can. I finally had to leave after 7 nights because there were no beds left. It'_s the best location for city activities. Tour pick ups are across the street. The gondola ride is a 10 minute walk. The water is 10 minutes. Don't look any further-stay here!

• 15th Mar 2014

Best hostel ever since I travel!!! nothing else to add.

Was at the stage in my life where I was beyond staying at hostels but AQ Hostel changed my mind - you guys rock and will definitely stay with you again!!! Keep doing what you're doing!

• 14th Mar 2014

This is absolutely the best hostel I've ever visited. Staff were very welcoming and friendly, and the owner really cares about his hostel. Free (fast) wifi, international phone calls, second pillow, towel included with bedding. Beds were very comfy and sturdy (no creaking), all supplied with a light, two plug sockets and a pouch for whatever you were charging. Daily events are great for the friendly atmosphere, and getting to have a roast dinner is a real treat. Didn't want to leave!

Just about the perfect hostel. Great friendly staff, central location, comfortable facilities, free wifi, free lockers (with power outlets inside the lockers), reading lights (and outlets) for each bed, spacious communal areas, ensuite bathrooms, free towels--the list just goes on. Without question this is the best hostel I've stayed in New Zealand.

Loved it! Staff are helpful and friendly. Would recommend your hostel to others.

We loved our stay in Adventure. By far the best hostel we have ever stayed in! The kitchen was amazing, great showers, comfy beds and thoughtful little touches like sockets and USB ports by each bed were so useful. The team are friendly and Brett is clearly very passionate about what he does. We wouldn't hesitate to go back :)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »