Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Best hostel I have stayed in - very homely and service and facilities are above and beyond the norm. Where else will you get free calls home, use of ipads, hair straighteners and the like for free? Cant recommend highly enough.

• 15th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

One of the best hotels I have stayed in. Though it's not the cheapest, they provide free wifi (rare in NZ) great themed nights (e.g. mario cart tournament) and very friendly staff. There was mix up when booking skiing equipment, but they apologised immediately and refunded us the money back so no harm there. Is located right in the centre of town and I would definitely recommend to any people travelling to Queenstown.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Free tea!! Who would want more?! Very secure lockers, provide you with a towel, GREAT sunday roast, and my room had a curtain halfway along my bed!

• 1st Jun 2014

I love jess and all of my friends I made. Hip hip hooray

• 31st May 2014

Overall an amazing place to stay in Queenstown!

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!

Best hostel I've ever lived in, location was perfect as well! It was clean with many facilities, we could even rent go pros and iPads for free. Was also given a detailed tour of the hostel, staff was extremely friendly.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in - makes every other hostel unbearable in comparison

• 29th May 2014

I've been to a lot of hostels on my travels and adventure hostel is by far the best.

• 29th May 2014

Entering this hostel felt like entering Backpackers Heaven... :):):) I felt so extremely happy with my solid bunk bed which didn't move, with reading light and little bag to put your phone in, two power plugs (of my own!!), big drawers under the bed to put my stuff in, my own big towel, view over Queenstown from out of my bed, heater in the room, lights you could dim! Showers that look like your in a **** hotel, a Master Chef kitchen, the free international call to my granny... AWESOME.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »