Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Probably the best City hostel I have ever been to. Free WiFi, free international calls, free mountainbike hire, heaps of storage space, own night light and sockets, lockers in luggage room, excellent kitchen and Lounge area. Just perfect:-)

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! The staff are fantastic, friendly and helpful! Lovely accommodation with everything you need including free tea and coffee. The rooms were brilliant, beds included two pillows (yay!) and the location was just where you needed it to be, central to everything! Queenstown in my favourite place in New Zealand!

AQ hostel was lovely, exactly what most of the other reviews have said. The quirks made it one of the nicer, homely and most comfortable hostels we've been in. The only downfall was we found some of the staff a bit clicky and one or two were quite impolite and awkward. However this was not reflective of the whole hostel. The owner bret was brilliant, very friendly, very understanding and very knowledgeable. He's done an amazing job with his hostel and you can see he puts 100% into his work.

Just stay there, been away 9 months now and def in my top 3 hostels all over the world! Just such a nice and relaxing vibe, clean, the best kitchen, a lot of free stuff.. Damn i want to go back!!!

This is above average hostel that has deliberately provides a few treats to make your stay more enjoyable. Really appreciate the free towels on the bed, the pre-made bed with soft quilt and 2 comfy pillows, bed lights, pouches beside the bed to keep your stuff like alarm clocks and lockers with power plugs in them. I'm an older backpacker and probably would of rated the atmosphere as excellent, had I been younger.

Perfect hostel! Would live here if I could. Of the dozens of hostels I've stayed in around the world Adventure QT is probably my favorite. Do yourself a favor: get away from the rowdy Kiwi Experience crowd and stay here!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »