Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Not only were the staff generally friendly, they went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Their advice on trips was invaluable and really helpful when there are so many activities to choose from in Queenstown. The fact there are so many extra things for free at this hostel makes it great value for money-the international phone was really useful and such a good idea!!

• 12th Dec 2013

Best hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 11th Dec 2013

The best Hostal were i have ever stayed. I really recommend it!

• 5th Dec 2013
  • Mexico

Great place and location, will stay again

• 3rd Dec 2013

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. A fantastic, super friendly atmosphere and so many nice little touches to make you feel comfortable. Wish every hostel were like this!

Great location and nice small dorms. Excellent kitchen and nice balconies. Ashame about a loud TV playing to no one. Mixed review on staff, one lovely, one loud & rude. I would stay there again.

This could quite possibly be the perfect hostel!

No problems with this hostel. Everything was exceptional. Friendly staff, laundry was done for us at a fair price. Great location in the middle of the town and the room was fantastic. We had the family suite which included a large LCD TV for us to enjoy after a day full of activities in Queenstown. Great place to stay.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in, rooms were lovely with everything that you could need and all the extra free stuff was an awesome bonus. All the facilities were great, and will definitely recommend to any friends visiting Queenstown!

• 20th Nov 2013

The hostel, which has won many awards for being an outstanding hostel was great. Queenstown, the ultimate party town, was noisy at all hours of the night.

Great to stay there.

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in in New Zealand. Reasonably priced with free wifi, lockers, lockers with plugs, free bike rental, theme nights and right in the heart of Queenstown. Clean, comfy and stylish.

Believe the hype. I had a wonderful week here, everything is immaculate, which in itself always make a difference, but hte main thing is the vibe. If you want to meet people and make friends - with good people - this is the place.

• 18th Nov 2013

By far the best hostel I've ever been to - it's hard not to give them "excellent" ratings on everything! Here are a few of the highlights: - Free wifi (not easy to find in NZ) - Lockers & a password locked storage room - Comfortable beds w bed linens & shower towels provided - SUPER friendly & knowledgeable staff (the guy who runs it also hangs out there) - Conveniently placed plugs everywhere (even for USB!!) - Free bikes to use, huge outfitted kitchen, comfortable lounge

• 17th Nov 2013

after literally having traveled all around the world - this hostel was amazing! loads of free stuff (including free wifi which is potentially the hardest thing to find In NZ). Everything from the beautiful kitchen, to the USB ports, to the friendly staff - this place was awesome. Even the staff got along well with each other - which provides a nice environment to be around - so good work guys.

Best hostel I have every stayed in by far. Staff is super nice and helpful and the rooms are amazing. If you are going to Queenstown STAY HERE!!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Has pretty much everything you need. Only thing it doesn't have is its own bar but has social areas where you can. Otherwise has everything else, comfy beds that are fixed to the walls, security is good, knowledgeable and friendly staff, awesome location (a wee bit of street noise comes through). Everyone whos been in Queenstown a while wants to stay here! Definitely stay here again.

Thanks for the kind words! It's great you like our place so much! On the point of the bar: We aim to be a social, but not a party hostel, in what is largely a party town. There are 42 different bars within 200m of our front door, so there is no worth in us providing an on-site bar (only one hostel in town does). Guests are free to bring their own drinks into our hostel from the bottle shop just 50m away! So it's cheaper, and adds to a great social atmosphere here at AQ!

Adventure is an amazing place to stay Queenstown, small and super friendly. The extra pillow and towel were Te icing on the cake among others. I would stay there again with out another thought. Well worth it!

• 3rd Nov 2013

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Okay free WIFI speed, clean, very friendly and nice staff. Great balcony! The view from the kitchen is very nice. If I come back to Queenstown, I will stay here. You get a free towel and two pillows! And the location is close to everything in Queenstown. I wish every hostel was like this! Thanks guys for giving me a good stay in Q-Town :)

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in!

• 1st Nov 2013