Adventure Queenstown Hostel Reviews

Level 1, 36 Camp Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

BEST HOSTEL EVER! You will feel home instead of being in just "some accommodation"....it's amazing and in the end you don't want to leave! I could write a 3 page comment about how awesome it was, but just go there and experience it your own, you will love it and you won't find a better place anywhere else, promise!

• 16th Mar 2014

I have to agree with everyone else. This place rocks! I ended up extending my stay twice because #1 I didn't want to leave Queenstown and #2 I loved staying at AQ. If you have flexible plans, prebook AQ for as long as you can. I finally had to leave after 7 nights because there were no beds left. It'_s the best location for city activities. Tour pick ups are across the street. The gondola ride is a 10 minute walk. The water is 10 minutes. Don't look any further-stay here!

• 15th Mar 2014

Best hostel ever since I travel!!! nothing else to add.

Was at the stage in my life where I was beyond staying at hostels but AQ Hostel changed my mind - you guys rock and will definitely stay with you again!!! Keep doing what you're doing!

• 14th Mar 2014

This is absolutely the best hostel I've ever visited. Staff were very welcoming and friendly, and the owner really cares about his hostel. Free (fast) wifi, international phone calls, second pillow, towel included with bedding. Beds were very comfy and sturdy (no creaking), all supplied with a light, two plug sockets and a pouch for whatever you were charging. Daily events are great for the friendly atmosphere, and getting to have a roast dinner is a real treat. Didn't want to leave!

Just about the perfect hostel. Great friendly staff, central location, comfortable facilities, free wifi, free lockers (with power outlets inside the lockers), reading lights (and outlets) for each bed, spacious communal areas, ensuite bathrooms, free towels--the list just goes on. Without question this is the best hostel I've stayed in New Zealand.

Loved it! Staff are helpful and friendly. Would recommend your hostel to others.

We loved our stay in Adventure. By far the best hostel we have ever stayed in! The kitchen was amazing, great showers, comfy beds and thoughtful little touches like sockets and USB ports by each bed were so useful. The team are friendly and Brett is clearly very passionate about what he does. We wouldn't hesitate to go back :)

This is by far the nicest hostel I have ever been in!! They have thought of EVERYTHING! Each bed has two socket plugs and two USB plugins along with a night light, the kitchen was clean and filled with those pesky items that help make your cooking easy but you don't necessarily want to buy an entire container and carry around with you to use. The staff was unbelievable!! They were full of suggestions and knew the best things to do and if it was worth your time. The hostel was soooo clean!!!!!

This was my second stay at the Adventure Queenstown Hostel, and I couldn't be happier with my experience. The last time I was here I thought it was the best hostel I ever stayed in, yet somehow management has found more ways to improve guests' experiences (e.g. outlets by each bed with two USB ports, upgraded TV, free movies, free WiFi, etc.). If I make it back to Queenstown, I'm absolutely staying here again!

• 25th Feb 2014

This was more than a hostel, it was as if it was a nice hotel with amazing people! I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

The hostel was better than all of the hotels I stayed in, in New Zealand! Fab facilities, the staff were super helpful and the location was brilliant!

In 9 years of backpacking, this hostel was one of the best that I've ever stayed in. I've recommended it to 3 other people since I left Queenstown, 3 days ago.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »