Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Room 1406, 14th floor, Sincere house, 83 Argyle St, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

We changed our booking thrice and the owner, Fiona was still very accommodating. All assistance needed were given even the booking for the theme parks and other tourist attractions. We'd definitely go back and recommend to friends.=)

• 21st May 2014
  • Philippines

very good hostel, very good location in mongkok, friendly staff, key of the common appartement and key of the room, very good stay in this hostel.

The Sincere House looks like old apartment building, the room and bed is small but the location is good, near to mongkok ladies market, shuttle bus to airport and Mongkok MTR Station (exit D2), if you want to take culinary and shopping, i think this is a right place to stay. The atsmosphere is like chinatown and crowded. I'm little dissapointed with the lady staff. When there is the owner, she will treat you more friendly. But if the owner isn't there, she speak with grumpy tone voice.

• 15th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Everything is good, except that a staff (I believe is their Indonesian maid or sth...) who is very rude, as if she's the boss. The boss (uncle Tai) is the most friendly person I would say :)

• 15th May 2014
  • Malaysia

It's quiet average fir a hostel in Hongkong. I mean everything was alright, they just didn't clean the room properly as we were staying there.

• 10th May 2014
  • Switzerland

Want the room to match the pictures on offer as well. Room for 3 people in picture a room small beds and bed with 2 Class. But the fact is this is a small beds and a double bed. And present detail clear. That room has windows or no windows

• 9th May 2014
  • Thailand

Great location at the heart of Hong Kong, right by Mong Kok station. 7-11 is next door outside, as well as what seems to be a 24 hour street food stand. Clean rooms, comfy beds, air conditioning and wi-fi. Shower kind of weak, but is clean. Not fancy, but no complaints. If you just need a decent place to crash for a few days, this place has great value for the money. They let me stay and sleep off my hangover for 4 hours past my checkout time. :)

• 3rd May 2014

The wall isn't soundproof. Should do some more work on the sound insulation. The staff are all friendly though and provide good service.

They don't provide towel anymore which they used to. You need to rent from them. Should be printed or let guest know during check-in (unless they printed and i did not see it) I have stayed there for 3 - 4 times years ago. This returned trip is a bit disappointed. They used to clean up the floor/bathroom. We stayed there 4 nights the floor never clean.

Location is good. However, the air condition was not functioning, very warm, no remote control to control the temperature, and there was no window in the room, which made it even worse with no ventilation and stuffy.

I'm appreciate it...they was provided me such a good service as a family....and the staff are kindness and made me feel warming...I do to stay again when next time I going...

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Excellent location. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Will come again next time.

The hostel is located right opposite MongKok and allows for us to be right smack in the centre of the action! The staff members are friendly as well. The room is generally clean, though the bed sheets were a little dusty, and the tap was making quite a bit of noise even after being turned off.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

the hostel is good and nice location. The aunty is nice and helpful cause guide me the way and place i want to goes. We stayed at 14th floor. The room and bathroom was clean but very small. Value for money. I sure will come to this hostel again during my next Hong Kong visit.

• 14th Mar 2014

Good...! So worthy...

We managed to stay at the newly renovated rooms which was great! It was a pity that there were no tables in the room for us to put our stuff.

Affordable with other amenities (free wi-fi, hot water, discounted tickets to Disney, Ocean Park, etc.)

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

will be better if can provide the hair dryer.

• 27th Feb 2014