Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Room 1406, 14th floor, Sincere house, 83 Argyle St, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hostel is located right opposite MongKok and allows for us to be right smack in the centre of the action! The staff members are friendly as well. The room is generally clean, though the bed sheets were a little dusty, and the tap was making quite a bit of noise even after being turned off.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

the hostel is good and nice location. The aunty is nice and helpful cause guide me the way and place i want to goes. We stayed at 14th floor. The room and bathroom was clean but very small. Value for money. I sure will come to this hostel again during my next Hong Kong visit.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Good...! So worthy...

We managed to stay at the newly renovated rooms which was great! It was a pity that there were no tables in the room for us to put our stuff.

Affordable with other amenities (free wi-fi, hot water, discounted tickets to Disney, Ocean Park, etc.)

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

will be better if can provide the hair dryer.

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

What do you need from a place to sleep? Its location and its cleanliness. The location is very easy to reach and really in the middle of HK. Ah Shan is then super clean and comforts me well..!!

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

I find that it is cheap, good location near mtr many buses can tske going anywhere.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Singapore

Thanks for providing free Wi-fi.

• 20th Feb 2014

Location is very excellent! I love we can stay at the central in the fair price. But my room, water heater isn't work because I'm fool or it's too old. And the first day that I had been there, I met a staff who cannot speak English that's why she cannot explain me in depth information.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Thailand

The shared bathroom is tiny. It is a toilet with a shower shoved in the corner. It is difficult to change in here seeing as the whole floor is soaked after you have showered. I also disliked how it is in the reception area, it meant I had to teeter past staff and guests basically in my pajamas clinging to my towel, not classy.

• 12th Feb 2014

Overall a pleasant stay. The double room was tiny and even more so the bathroom. Not enough room to swing a cat but from what we read before coming to HK most hotels are like this. The room was clean and cleaned everyday. Location very close to Mong Kok metro station. Overall a pleasant stay

About security they did not have lockers to keep valuables, atmosphere was not great and cleanliness is poor around the hostel.

Your hostel is a wonderful place. It's like a Babylon, where different peoples live. They speak different languages, eat different food, but understand each other :) Especial thanks to Princess Iolanda as she is a great person :)

• 27th Jan 2014