Albergue Zaragoza Hostel Reviews

C/ Predicadores 70, Zaragoza, Spain

Staff was rude, stain on sheets, wifi didn't work at all.

This is my second stay here and it was a pleasant stay. The medieval bar in the basement is awesome. The building is quite unique and the staff was very nice. However, second stay, second time there was no hot water in the showers! I used it in the morning and a friend at night, both of us came out shivering!

overall very well. nice friendly staff, good location, spacy rooms, enough bath rooms, only minor point is television room, which could have been more cosy. Also common room/kitchen could have been nicer to hang out.. Still would definetly recommend the place!

Shower on the 2nd floor has only hot water during the evenings and nights. The bar under the hostel is great; unfortunately this place was only open at thursday during a concert (we stayed from monday to friday).

I had a great time in this hostal. Zaragoza is great and Maños are really friendly people ... I would come back to this hostal in Zaragoza... There are just 2 plugs in the middle of the room so is kind of hard to charge your divises!... They should provided at list coffee during the whole day in the kitchen

It's a really good place to stay. Zaragoza is small so you can walk everywhere even after night clubs and bars it's safe! On Sunday night there is jazz inside the hostel AMAZING!! Breakfast is good and they give free apples all day long :) I recomend it!!

Spent only a single night, but it was a Great hostel, nice located and a cool basement were a gig was taking place when I got there. I would stay there again.

Really good hostel. Nice people always willing to help. Great suggestions about where to visit and what to see. Moreover there are events every night.very easy to meet people. Highly recommended

• 5th Dec 2014

This hostel was wonderful. I had some issues with booking an excursion while I was there and one of the staff members spent almost an hour trying to help me! The location was really great, a brief walk to the old town/basilica, and also a brief walk to a bus stop to take you to the train station. The hostel was very clean (however I didn't shower there so I can't comment on that) but the rooms and beds were clean. The downstairs bar is also fun.

• 1st Nov 2014

Nice place, good facilities and met some nice people as well even though it was outside the season. Would go there again

Staffs are good and to the city is just a short walk. Clean and tidy dorm bed with locker. Perfect!

Pretty hostel with a big convivial dining room reminding a school camp! The cave with shows or concerts was also great (although I didn't like the music, very heavy). Cons: Two bathrooms per floor, a bit noisy at night, stand in the line waiting for roasted bread every morning during breakfast (consider buying another toaster!). Also, for such price, it's a bit shame no to include linen. The area was ok, 5' from the central square.