Albergue Zaragoza Hostel Reviews

Calle Predicadores 70, Zaragoza, Spain

A great friendly hostel a short walking distance from attractions and the city centre.

The only problem was that the AC was very soft and it was really hot inside the room. For the rest, al members of the staff were helpful and nice and location and atmosphere was great as well.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Spain

the hostel is easy to find, close to the center of the city and reception is open 24/24h. I made the check-in at 3:00 am and all went easily. See you soon!

• 15th Aug 2015

Lack of plug sockets was very annoying but otherwise good for an overnight stay.

The room itself was comfortable and the facilities were adequate but the staff of the hostel were less than warm and receptive. We felt almost as if we were imposing when we checked in.

Really great place, thanks guys! Only a tiny comment for you to fix: only one or two of the 5 computers had internet working properly downstairs.

Perfectly fine hostel.

Nice hostel, helpful staff at reception . Very big place, not a great atmosphere for being social or making friends. Clean rooms with personal locker and key card entry. The showers were pretty dirty when I arrived but got cleaned during my stay. Kitchen area was small but lots of bench seats and tables in dining area. Close to tourism office and most attractions .

Very good location, close to the main attractions and bars etc. Nice hostel also

Counter people not that helpful. Great live music downstairs. 24/7 reception. Room small but clean

Zaragoza is generally a really boring place and people in the hostel were uber antisocial. Otherwise nice stuff and clean facilities.

Great hostel. They had computers available to use which is just so handy when you're trying to research the next stage of your trip/book future hostels etc. Staff are very helpful and free breakfast is a real bonus. Good location - quiet area and short walk into the centre.

• 14th Jul 2015

Unfriendly staff. Unfriendly atmosphere. Large hostel, but no where central to meet other backpackers. Bad wifi. No AC. But in saying that, can do your own washing for cheap 4€, great sized lockers in the room. For the price. It's great for a one night stop over or two.

Quiet hostel near the old town with cheap washing and a free breakfast. The extra charge for the sheets is a bit much though and there wasn't much atmosphere.

Nice place to recover after a few days in Pamplona for the San fermin festival. Air conditioning in the room worked great and the kitchen and common areas were nice. Kind of far from the train station even with taking the bus. Would stay here again

A fairly pleasant hostel. Only major complaint is that the wifi worked so seldom that it's really not fair to advertise as offering it. Beds were fine and air conditioning worked well. Electronic security lockers. Not really that close to stuff.

Great location, right next to the river, Pilar plaza, and other sights, the staff was very kind, although one receptionist had the most monotone voice I've ever heard. Helpful, though. Very clean although our bathroom smelled like urine. Also, both the dryers were broken so I had to hang my clothes in the patio. No problem, though. AC - which was a godsend - it was 109 degrees when I was there! (43!) The hostel is really big and has kind of a cool, cave vibe. Overall good stay!

I came here on a trip with 4 of my friends and we stayed for just one night The hostel was cute and the receptionist was really sweet too, he helped us out a lot with where to go The hostel was a small walk away from the main tourist attractions and was easy enough to locate Our room was smallish but not bad, we only didn't have enough space for all our suitcases to fit The breakfast was really sad though as there was no variety except cerial other than that it was a really nice stay

• 4th Jul 2015
  • India

The hostel could use a professional cleaning team. The location is so so therefore they should make up for it by providing more entertainment or by knowing of tons community activities.

The place seemed lively when I arrived In the evening with the bar downstairs but I didn't go. 3 euros for linens. The staff was helpful when I had my mini laptop stolen while at the hostel. They double checked the luggage room and my room with me, but was very reluctant to believe It could have happened at the hostel. Not their fault though. Overall, good place for a short stay and just lock all your things.