Albergue Zaragoza Hostel Reviews

Calle Predicadores 70, Zaragoza, Spain

Zaragoza is generally a really boring place and people in the hostel were uber antisocial. Otherwise nice stuff and clean facilities.

Great hostel. They had computers available to use which is just so handy when you're trying to research the next stage of your trip/book future hostels etc. Staff are very helpful and free breakfast is a real bonus. Good location - quiet area and short walk into the centre.

• 14th Jul 2015

Unfriendly staff. Unfriendly atmosphere. Large hostel, but no where central to meet other backpackers. Bad wifi. No AC. But in saying that, can do your own washing for cheap 4€, great sized lockers in the room. For the price. It's great for a one night stop over or two.

Quiet hostel near the old town with cheap washing and a free breakfast. The extra charge for the sheets is a bit much though and there wasn't much atmosphere.

Nice place to recover after a few days in Pamplona for the San fermin festival. Air conditioning in the room worked great and the kitchen and common areas were nice. Kind of far from the train station even with taking the bus. Would stay here again

A fairly pleasant hostel. Only major complaint is that the wifi worked so seldom that it's really not fair to advertise as offering it. Beds were fine and air conditioning worked well. Electronic security lockers. Not really that close to stuff.

Great location, right next to the river, Pilar plaza, and other sights, the staff was very kind, although one receptionist had the most monotone voice I've ever heard. Helpful, though. Very clean although our bathroom smelled like urine. Also, both the dryers were broken so I had to hang my clothes in the patio. No problem, though. AC - which was a godsend - it was 109 degrees when I was there! (43!) The hostel is really big and has kind of a cool, cave vibe. Overall good stay!

I came here on a trip with 4 of my friends and we stayed for just one night The hostel was cute and the receptionist was really sweet too, he helped us out a lot with where to go The hostel was a small walk away from the main tourist attractions and was easy enough to locate Our room was smallish but not bad, we only didn't have enough space for all our suitcases to fit The breakfast was really sad though as there was no variety except cerial other than that it was a really nice stay

• 4th Jul 2015
  • India

The hostel could use a professional cleaning team. The location is so so therefore they should make up for it by providing more entertainment or by knowing of tons community activities.

The place seemed lively when I arrived In the evening with the bar downstairs but I didn't go. 3 euros for linens. The staff was helpful when I had my mini laptop stolen while at the hostel. They double checked the luggage room and my room with me, but was very reluctant to believe It could have happened at the hostel. Not their fault though. Overall, good place for a short stay and just lock all your things.

The season was low and there no ambience. The place looked dead. Good location though..

Central location nice rooms with small balcony. Clean. Friendly staff.

sadly, it was kind of empty when I was there, but I still enjoyed my stay, which mostly speaks for the staff :)

Amazing stay at this place!!! The staff was incredibly helpful all the time, the atmosphere was very nice with loads of young, merry people, and the location is in a very colorful neighborhood that I enjoyed a lot!!

Noise level right outside our room was unbelievable. It made it impossible to sleep until 3 a.m. The breakfast was bare minimum (which is fine) but once the bread was all taken I couldn't find anything else anywhere. The showers were cold, pressure was terrible, and it left a puddle in the floor even with the curtain shut. Only 1 of the 4 lights worked in our dark room. Overall, very bad experience, especially for 20 euros. I've stayed in many hostels in Spain, and this was by far the worst.

We were greeted by friendly staff with good knowledge of the area. The wifi worked in the room which is always a bonus when traveling. Unfortunately the hot water was not so readily available and the showers ha dent been cleaned in days. Not the best place to stay but for one night it wasn't the worst either. I wouldn't stay here for a longer period though.

Nice spacious hostel, 8-dorm medium sized with lockers, washing machine but no dryer facilities, a kitchen open certain times of day, spacious common room but in May not very enjoyably social (lots of little kids), near the centre, did not stay long enough to see if there are any good group activities.

Clean and nice enough hostel in a good location. Not much of an atmosphere if you are a youthful backpacker, but a chill vibe.

Very dirty. Bathrooms and rooms were not clean.

• 1st May 2015

Friendly place in a gorgeous old building, only a short walk from the impressive Nuestra Señora del Pilar and the narrow old town streets. It's a reasonable enough place to bed down for the night - safe and comfortable, but a little expensive (the extra €3 for sheets is a bit steep), and the wifi only being available in the downstairs common area is inconvenient. I didn't visit the bar, but the young hip party animals seemed to be enjoying it. Free luggage storage is handy.