Alberguinn Youth Hostel Reviews

c/ Melcior de Palau, 70-74 entlo, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Loved the possibility to check in late, the cosy living room and the beautiful bathroom! Just a small improvement would be nice: while travelling alone and wanting to take a shower, I didn't know where to leave my stuff safely (clothes, key and security badge, glasses). Solve this small inconvenience and it's really the perfect place to stay in Barcelona! :)

Amazing hostel! Staff is ready to help in whatever you need. The girl from reception was almost a city guide, telling us what we should visit, where to eat and so on. People there are really attentive! I am definitily returning there!

The price is really good. Location is also good, less than 10 min walk from the train stasion. The reception is really helpful and kind.

Staff was super helpful and the hostel was great!

It was the best hostel among many hostels where I stayed before. I travel quite a lot, so I stayed many hostels in Europe. Very nice staffs, good prices, clean and comfortable lobby, very safe lock system..I think the location is also good because it is close to the big station - Sants. The station has good connections with airport, other place in Barcelona city, and other cities in Spain. Definitely, I want to recommend this Alberguinn Youth Hostel to everyone.

This place is great..

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Mexico

The hostel was close to the train and metro station and the metro line could lead you to most important places ( la rambla, the port...). The staff was really nice and could explain you well the city. the hostel facilities were really good and the price reasonnable. Unfortunately, the temperature was high in the hostel and there was not a lot of people so i could not meet people to go out. But the hostel was well equipped (internet, computers, tv, books). I recommend it.

Thank you very much. Everything was great.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Turkey

Really nice place- perfect for location near Barcelona Sants train station (which also services the Airport and is cheaper than the airport bus). Friendly reception, clean amenities and kitchen area. Couldn't really fault it.