Alberguinn Youth Hostel Reviews

c/ Melcior de Palau, 70-74 entlo, Barcelona, Spain

I stayed here with my friend for 4 nights. And it was a wonderful stay! We met fellow travellers who loved to chat and share traveling experience together in common room. The staff is nice and helpful. The location is not in city centre, but it's really near from Camp Nou (our ultimate purpose to Barcelona) and near the big station Sant Estacio. The breakfast is stander, but the kitchen is really really nice. In other words, this hostel is worth our money :)

Wonderful facilities! The hostel was extremely clean from the reception area through to the rooms themselves. The staff were extremely helpful. I would recommend it for people who want to visit Barcelona for a reasonable price.

The Stuff were very friendly and helpful :) For the relation quality-price this hostel is really good. But is also true that I have been there in a season when prices are not very expensive. The only thing I didn´t like was that the room where I splept was very loud and one could hear constantly the noises in the street.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Spain

I payed extra for some taxes although when i made my reservation it was mentioned that taxes are included in the price!!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Greece

This is a very great hostel. The rooms are very clean and they have a good breakfast. The location is really great, really close to the subway station and Camp Nou. The only thing that was a little disapointing was the common areas but I would definitely recommend and probably I'm going to stay there again on my next trip.

very cheap,clean and near the train station. I like here . But in christmas there wasn't any activity

Great Hostel: very well located, good breakfast and beds and very pleasant atmosphere.

clean and very close to sants station. i was expecting much less for what i paid.

• 15th Dec 2014

Slightly out of the way and hard to find. However, the staff were helpful and the common area was a great place to hang out. We were only there for one night and it served it's job.

i was here for the 5 th time...cool..

great value for the money! awesome location, atmosphere is so so

I found this hostel difficult to find & difficult to return to after finding it. It was clean in the bathroom but very noisy on the street. Im upset with this hostel as I got bit by bedbugs & haven't heard anything from them. I hope theyv taken care of the problem.

Great Hostel in Barcelona- very homely & welcoming staff.

Everything was really good. The rooms, the bathrooms, the wifi and computer facilities, the kitchen and common space. The only thing that was not very good is the breakfast. But you could always go for breakfast nearby not so expensive.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Egypt

I stayed there for three nights, loved the location which is very close to Sants train station. Staff was very helpful, especially Leo ( for giving me all the sightseeing info), Olga (in giving me exact directions to places I wanted to go) and Evelina ( especially for sharing my birthday evening with me). They were awesome in helping me in whatever queries, I asked for. I am definitely coming back to stay at Alberguinn whenever I visit Barcelona again.

Clean comfortable hostel. Beds clean and comfortable and rooms large with reasonable sized lockers. Hot showers, Friendly helpful staff. Good kitchen/dining area. Excellent access to very good,easy to use underground train system making access to points of interest very easy. Definitely recommend this hostel. I would return.

Air conditioners are not effective, especially for those who sleep on the upper bed. The number of sockets in a room is far from enough.

시트를 직접 끼워야하고 람블라스 거리와 멀고 대신 산츠역과 가깝고 분실물이 생겼는데 잘 찾아주지 않으며 2시 이후에는 거실에 나와서 쉬지 못하게 하며 침실에서는 와이파이가 잘 되지 않아요 대신 숙식비가 싸요