Alberguinn Youth Hostel Reviews

c/ Melcior de Palau, 70-74 entlo, Barcelona, Spain

Very helpful staff. Had to cancel on very short notice, but they were willing to let me move the booking to another night with no extra charges. Fairly quiet area, but there is some street noise when the window is open. Room was very big, lots of space, big windows and good sized lockers. Good showers and the water was always warm. My only complaint is the bunk bed. It was not sturdy, when you move the whole bed moves and makes noise (squeaking). Good breakfast. Close to metro and Sants station.

great place

Loved the possibility to check in late, the cosy living room and the beautiful bathroom! Just a small improvement would be nice: while travelling alone and wanting to take a shower, I didn't know where to leave my stuff safely (clothes, key and security badge, glasses). Solve this small inconvenience and it's really the perfect place to stay in Barcelona! :)

Great Hostel Staff very friendly. Everything clean. Security is perfect. Breakfast simple but has bread, flakes, milk, coffee, tea, nutella, jams, butter... Beads very good, nice hostel, calm, no noise outside. Location is not the best because it is not like two steps from Las Ramblas, but it's at the city centre, close to metro, stadium, university, "Diagonal" and quite close to the main train station (train to the airport). I'll stay there again. Book it! Worth the price!!

Amazing hostel! Staff is ready to help in whatever you need. The girl from reception was almost a city guide, telling us what we should visit, where to eat and so on. People there are really attentive! I am definitily returning there!

The price is really good. Location is also good, less than 10 min walk from the train stasion. The reception is really helpful and kind.

Staff was super helpful and the hostel was great!

It was the best hostel among many hostels where I stayed before. I travel quite a lot, so I stayed many hostels in Europe. Very nice staffs, good prices, clean and comfortable lobby, very safe lock system..I think the location is also good because it is close to the big station - Sants. The station has good connections with airport, other place in Barcelona city, and other cities in Spain. Definitely, I want to recommend this Alberguinn Youth Hostel to everyone.

This place is great..

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Mexico

The hostel was close to the train and metro station and the metro line could lead you to most important places ( la rambla, the port...). The staff was really nice and could explain you well the city. the hostel facilities were really good and the price reasonnable. Unfortunately, the temperature was high in the hostel and there was not a lot of people so i could not meet people to go out. But the hostel was well equipped (internet, computers, tv, books). I recommend it.

Thank you very much. Everything was great.

• 26th Oct 2013