Alberguinn Youth Hostel Reviews

c/ Melcior de Palau, 70-74 entlo, Barcelona, Spain

I liked the hostel because it was a nice place to stay, even it was a bit far from metro or town center. It was really clean, safe and the staff was great. Waiting for the check in you can let you luggage in a safe storage for free. Breakfast included with unlimited bread + jam and cereals :) BUT it would be nice to have wholemeal bread and fruit as well, and maybe also soy/rice/almond milk for Vegetarian or Vegan. The internet wifi on computers do not work at all. :(

• 15th May 2015

Felt like a hospital. Not welcoming at all. And it was way too hot inside. You couldn't breath.

Located about a 15 min walk from the Barcelona Sants train station. The staff is GREAT. I was looking to buy Barcelona football tickets, and she went out of her way to contact her boss who was selling some. Also, there was a constant amount of cleaning going on. 1 bathroom for girls and 1 for boys. Showers are in stalls and push knobs. Not a big fan of that but it did the job.

Nice staff.Relaxing place

Under my opinión Alberguinn hostel is pretty quiet.There was big group from Spanish teenegers at the morning that they annoyed me and I think the breakfast could be improved.It's good hostel if you're looking for some place close to the AirPort from Barcelona but it doesn't have annything special as hostel in Barcelona...

This is the second hostel we have stayed at and it does not disappoint. It is actually clean and has facility that you see clean. I recommend staying here. The only thing is trying to make friends. In order to make friends you have to open yourself up. Ciao!

The hostel is not very well marked so it's hard to find. Especially in the dark!

I stayed here with my friend for 4 nights. And it was a wonderful stay! We met fellow travellers who loved to chat and share traveling experience together in common room. The staff is nice and helpful. The location is not in city centre, but it's really near from Camp Nou (our ultimate purpose to Barcelona) and near the big station Sant Estacio. The breakfast is stander, but the kitchen is really really nice. In other words, this hostel is worth our money :)

Wonderful facilities! The hostel was extremely clean from the reception area through to the rooms themselves. The staff were extremely helpful. I would recommend it for people who want to visit Barcelona for a reasonable price.

The Stuff were very friendly and helpful :) For the relation quality-price this hostel is really good. But is also true that I have been there in a season when prices are not very expensive. The only thing I didn´t like was that the room where I splept was very loud and one could hear constantly the noises in the street.

I payed extra for some taxes although when i made my reservation it was mentioned that taxes are included in the price!!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Greece

This is a very great hostel. The rooms are very clean and they have a good breakfast. The location is really great, really close to the subway station and Camp Nou. The only thing that was a little disapointing was the common areas but I would definitely recommend and probably I'm going to stay there again on my next trip.

very cheap,clean and near the train station. I like here . But in christmas there wasn't any activity

Great Hostel: very well located, good breakfast and beds and very pleasant atmosphere.

clean and very close to sants station. i was expecting much less for what i paid.

• 15th Dec 2014