8.1
Fabulous 1,774 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,774 Total Reviews
Alberguinn Youth Hostel Located at c/ Melcior de Palau, 70-74 entlo, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08014 c/ Melcior de Palau, 70-74 entlo
81% 1774
41.3795537 2.1345126
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2016
6.9

I had to cancel my stay here. My train was delayed twice from switerland and missed my connection to Barcelona. Explained situation to hostel, but still had to pay due to their cancelation policy. Thought they might understand and save me from paying for double accommodation due to situation. Can't comment on hostel just gave average rating.

• veronica_lamont
  • USA, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016
6.6

We stayed here for one night before our train the next day. It was generally clean, however the beds are VERY unstable bunk beds. If you are on the bottom and the person on top moves, the bed pretty much feels like a small earthquake. For 30 euros A night it is overpriced. I woke up clutching the sides of the bed thinking I was going to fall off. Luckily, we booked in advance, however someone in our room paid 70!!! Euros for 1 night last minute. Ridiculous

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
6.6

Generally, there were no huge problems with this hostel. The room was very hot though, with no air con and when I had opened a window a member of staff burst in and shut it. The issue arose when we had booked 3 of us into a female dorm and one of us was put without warning into a male dorm, the member of staff being completely ignorant to the problem and even got pretty rude, insisting that it was an upgrade, missing the problem completely. This would be unacceptable for some people.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
11th Jul 2016
7.1

This is a great place to stay if you're going to catch an early train or want to be close to the main station in Barcelona. The wifi wasn't amazing though and there is no atmosphere at all but as far as convenience goes - it's super!!

22nd Jun 2016
6.0

A fine place if you need to be near the train station. Pretty basic.

9th Jun 2016

Clean hostel located near main train station, which was perfect for catching my 6am ride to Madrid. Thanks!

• USA, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2016
6.9

Decent hostel however my phone was stolen from my bed while I slept. Same happened to another guy in the room. Staff couldn't do anything about it so I lost all my important data. DONT LEAVE VALUABLES OUT.

8th Jun 2016
6.3

I mean for the price, okay. It was 8 min walk from metro not too hard to find but away from major attractions. Didn't sleep well. It was just ok. I would recommend trying somewhere else if I were you. Wifi was terrible. Barely had service couldn't call or message.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

Unbelievably clean, such friendly staff and very secure!

28th May 2016
4.0

Lockers were way too small for a backpack. The only positive thing was the proximity to Barcelona Sants.