Alberguinn Youth Hostel Reviews

c/ Melcior de Palau, 70-74 entlo, Barcelona, Spain

i was here for the 5 th time...cool..

Everything was really good. The rooms, the bathrooms, the wifi and computer facilities, the kitchen and common space. The only thing that was not very good is the breakfast. But you could always go for breakfast nearby not so expensive.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Egypt

I stayed there for three nights, loved the location which is very close to Sants train station. Staff was very helpful, especially Leo ( for giving me all the sightseeing info), Olga (in giving me exact directions to places I wanted to go) and Evelina ( especially for sharing my birthday evening with me). They were awesome in helping me in whatever queries, I asked for. I am definitely coming back to stay at Alberguinn whenever I visit Barcelona again.

Clean comfortable hostel. Beds clean and comfortable and rooms large with reasonable sized lockers. Hot showers, Friendly helpful staff. Good kitchen/dining area. Excellent access to very good,easy to use underground train system making access to points of interest very easy. Definitely recommend this hostel. I would return.

Air conditioners are not effective, especially for those who sleep on the upper bed. The number of sockets in a room is far from enough.

시트를 직접 끼워야하고 람블라스 거리와 멀고 대신 산츠역과 가깝고 분실물이 생겼는데 잘 찾아주지 않으며 2시 이후에는 거실에 나와서 쉬지 못하게 하며 침실에서는 와이파이가 잘 되지 않아요 대신 숙식비가 싸요

Very good hostel, above all the location very close to the Station. The price is above the average though. The breakfast was a bit poor (lack of fruits, ham and cheese) for that price (30€ for 1 night) it would have been fair to offer it

A good and valuable hostel. Located close to 3 metro stations and arriving to the center is very easy. The train from and to the airport is very close as well. The staff is very helpful and kind. The hostel is clean and silent. 3 computers available included in the price. Problems: The upper beds of the bunk beds are very low. you cannot sit on the bottom bed and arrange your stuff. The flow in the showers is not continuous, you have to press the tap always. Except that, I recommend this hostel!

Excellent place. Friendly staff, simple but effective breakfast. Showers and bathrooms are nice, and there is plenty of personal space even within the largest room (12 people I think?). Good place.

We had a great stay here. Air conditioning in the room along with your own locker. It was a great location, central to everything. I would definatly stay here again.

Clean and safe with individual lockers by beds. Nice atmosphere and comfy beds :) Perhaps a little difficult to find if coming at night, but a taxi from the airport is fairly cheap, about 20€ and worth it as it saves hassle of looking round side streets in the dark.

• 16th Jul 2014

My third year staying at Alberguinn! Great location near Sants station! Staff are always excellent and helpful! Very clean facilities! Bathrooms new and spotless! Dorms air conditioned so windows and curtains can be closed for a good sleep! Always stay here in Barcelona! Highly recommended!

well located close to sants train station..wonderful reception staff.. i felt absolutely at home.. very strongly recommended..

Alberguinn has potential to be a really great hostel, but during our stay we didn't end up meeting very many people. The common area was hardly used and we didn't really see anyone else there, aside from in the bathrooms. The rooms are nice and clean, the facilities are well kept, and you have computer access. The staff is really friendly and will help you out with just about anything. The location is okay, it's close to the train station and metro, but a ways away from Las Ramblas.

One of the best that I have stayed in. Can't fault it. Great value for money in my opinion.

Not much to say...stayed here one night and it was clean, friendly staff and good vibe. Just a few blocks from the train station which was really convenient

Staff is very nice. She can speak English and suggest you how and where you should travel in Barcelona. The bedroom as well as toilet were clean. Breakfast is included. The hostel very close to Barcelona Sant station. If you dint lost like me, you would walk to the station within 5 min. Ha ha ha

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

Not very easy to find, but OK located for those using Barcelona Saints train station. Also, it has free PCs with internet, and the main room has air conditioning. The free breakfast isn't any good, but can start one in the morning. None of the facilities was impressive, high quality or anything like that, but everything was fine. Quite pricey, though!

This hostel was pretty good. The only thing is that there weren't many outlets. However, it was cheap, clean, and well worth the money.

Very simple accomodation, very basic breakfast. Not enough outlets in the room. But the staff was extremely helpful and nice! close to the train station, handy if you need to catch a train. and they let me have a shower there even after my check-out...