Alberguinn Youth Hostel Reviews

c/ Melcior de Palau, 70-74 entlo, Barcelona, Spain

The Stuff were very friendly and helpful :) For the relation quality-price this hostel is really good. But is also true that I have been there in a season when prices are not very expensive. The only thing I didn´t like was that the room where I splept was very loud and one could hear constantly the noises in the street.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Spain

I payed extra for some taxes although when i made my reservation it was mentioned that taxes are included in the price!!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Greece

very cheap,clean and near the train station. I like here . But in christmas there wasn't any activity

Great Hostel: very well located, good breakfast and beds and very pleasant atmosphere.

clean and very close to sants station. i was expecting much less for what i paid.

• 15th Dec 2014

Slightly out of the way and hard to find. However, the staff were helpful and the common area was a great place to hang out. We were only there for one night and it served it's job.

i was here for the 5 th time...cool..

great value for the money! awesome location, atmosphere is so so

I found this hostel difficult to find & difficult to return to after finding it. It was clean in the bathroom but very noisy on the street. Im upset with this hostel as I got bit by bedbugs & haven't heard anything from them. I hope theyv taken care of the problem.

Great Hostel in Barcelona- very homely & welcoming staff.

Everything was really good. The rooms, the bathrooms, the wifi and computer facilities, the kitchen and common space. The only thing that was not very good is the breakfast. But you could always go for breakfast nearby not so expensive.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Egypt

I stayed there for three nights, loved the location which is very close to Sants train station. Staff was very helpful, especially Leo ( for giving me all the sightseeing info), Olga (in giving me exact directions to places I wanted to go) and Evelina ( especially for sharing my birthday evening with me). They were awesome in helping me in whatever queries, I asked for. I am definitely coming back to stay at Alberguinn whenever I visit Barcelona again.

Clean comfortable hostel. Beds clean and comfortable and rooms large with reasonable sized lockers. Hot showers, Friendly helpful staff. Good kitchen/dining area. Excellent access to very good,easy to use underground train system making access to points of interest very easy. Definitely recommend this hostel. I would return.

Air conditioners are not effective, especially for those who sleep on the upper bed. The number of sockets in a room is far from enough.

시트를 직접 끼워야하고 람블라스 거리와 멀고 대신 산츠역과 가깝고 분실물이 생겼는데 잘 찾아주지 않으며 2시 이후에는 거실에 나와서 쉬지 못하게 하며 침실에서는 와이파이가 잘 되지 않아요 대신 숙식비가 싸요

Very good hostel, above all the location very close to the Station. The price is above the average though. The breakfast was a bit poor (lack of fruits, ham and cheese) for that price (30€ for 1 night) it would have been fair to offer it

A good and valuable hostel. Located close to 3 metro stations and arriving to the center is very easy. The train from and to the airport is very close as well. The staff is very helpful and kind. The hostel is clean and silent. 3 computers available included in the price. Problems: The upper beds of the bunk beds are very low. you cannot sit on the bottom bed and arrange your stuff. The flow in the showers is not continuous, you have to press the tap always. Except that, I recommend this hostel!

Excellent place. Friendly staff, simple but effective breakfast. Showers and bathrooms are nice, and there is plenty of personal space even within the largest room (12 people I think?). Good place.