Aletto Kudamm Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Hardenbergstrasse 21, Berlin, Germany

I didn't get a pillowcase. Otherwise fantastic experience. the lockers under the beds could have had locks on them. I didn't have my own with me.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Finland

I give this hostel five stars!

Close to the Zoo Bf, so easily accessible. The staff were good, place was clean. My only concern was that it was a bit pricey. Breakfast could have been included in that price. Saying that, I take nothing away from a really good hostel.

The bathroom situation was nice. Very clean and had large shower stalls with included changing area. The dorms are located in the basement, so it was muggy and hit the whole 12 hours we were there. And so so so noisey you can hear what the neighbors are doing and anytime a toliet flushed from the hotel above its like it ran down the inside of the wall next to us. And in wifi was so incredibly frustrating. As an international this IS a big deal/deal breaker!

Excellent place to stay, staff was very friendly and helpful, and extremely safe. Great location by the rail and bus station. The hostel dorms were clean and furniture looked new, charging station at each bed and drawer with lock under each bunk bed. Also, luggage storage available for a 2 Euro coin deposit. Towel rental is 3 Euros plus 10 euro deposit. My only complaint is that the showers on the dorm side cycled through hot and cold water every 15 seconds or so which made showering less fun :)

This is a hotel with a hostel wing than a hostel itself with a very spread out layout. So not ideal for those looking to party or meet other backpackers. However the facilities were very clean and modern and had a fantastic kitchen area. Great for a group traveling together.

Very clean and modern hostel close the city centre. They open the bar very late and it's also reasonably priced. The only let down was their food service. The breakfast wasn't great for 5 euros and other than that they only serve snacks throughput the day. There are plenty of places nearby to eat though so it wasn't really an issue. Would happily stay here again next time I visit Berlin.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • samchamp20
  • Wales

There was no soap in the kitchen. This is unsanitary. The pool table costs ~5 euros / hour.

Great place to stay as a group. However not very sociable place if trying to meet lots of people. Guest are a mix of young, old and families. Short underground from main places to go out at night.

A good hotel with very clean rooms. Was very happy with our 3 person room. Amazing shower! The morning breakfast was also great.

Good facilities, expensive, we were disappointed with the €5.50 breakfast.

Brilliant place, good football pitch. Great atmosphere, vending machines and rooftop bar. Thanks

The staff was terrible. I felt so uncomfortable that I couldn't stay there.

The place is more a hotel than a hostel. And when I was staying it was over run by school kids on school camps and the wifi only works in the bar area so not much fun hanging in a bar full of kids. But the location is right near metro and buses so not all bad but better places to stay in berlin

AMAZING stay. Essentially a hotel. Beautiful facilities, superbly clean, and right next to a metro station. Hostel is a little bit hard to find at first but we just asked around. Only downside: there is no atmosphere, because it is basically a hotel. We were traveling as a couple so it was fine, but it's definitely not a place to meet people. However, if you want beautiful surroundings, great staff, and a highly pleasurable stay, definitely come here! We would definitely return!

We emailed the day before our booking to notify them our train had been delayed so we would be arriving early the morning after and needed our room when we arrived. We received no email back, when we arrived at the hostel at 8am, they said that they'd given our beds away and that we would have to wait till 1pm for a room, so we had to change in the toilets after a 18 hour journey. Then when we returned from sightseeing at 8pm they gave us our keys, when we went to our dorm the room only had 1...

Great location! The hostel was very clean and modern. The kitchen facilities were great. Definitely recommend.

I travelled all around Europe and this was by far the best hostel. It was more a hotel that happened to have a couple of hostel rooms. It was great and so were the people!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Highly recommended!! We loved this place.