Aletto Kudamm Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Hardenbergstrasse 21, Berlin, Germany

from the super nice staff, to the onsite bar, to the location, to the room itself, I LOVE THIS PLACE. I may plan a trip to Berlin just to stay in this place again.

Good hotel and good hostel; high standards. Absolutely excellent location. Highly recommended.

Realy good hostel. Staied there withy family in February and had a fantastic experience. The hostel was quite full with teenagers, but no problem with them during our stay. The room was big and the beds very comfortable. It liked like a hotel room. It isn't a party hostel for my experience there, but very well located. Easy to reach by train.

The free wifi did not work correctly and for using computer or good internet you have to pay.

I didn't get a pillowcase. Otherwise fantastic experience. the lockers under the beds could have had locks on them. I didn't have my own with me.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Finland

I give this hostel five stars!

Close to the Zoo Bf, so easily accessible. The staff were good, place was clean. My only concern was that it was a bit pricey. Breakfast could have been included in that price. Saying that, I take nothing away from a really good hostel.

Right near a big shopping area. The only thing i didn't ljke was that the hostels were in the basement, and our window was right at the street level, so we saw feet going by. It was close to a grocery store, though, and there was a kitchen right down the hall.

The bathroom situation was nice. Very clean and had large shower stalls with included changing area. The dorms are located in the basement, so it was muggy and hit the whole 12 hours we were there. And so so so noisey you can hear what the neighbors are doing and anytime a toliet flushed from the hotel above its like it ran down the inside of the wall next to us. And in wifi was so incredibly frustrating. As an international this IS a big deal/deal breaker!