8.7
Fabulous 309 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 309 Total Reviews
Aletto Kudamm Hotel & Hostel Located at Hardenbergstrasse 21, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Berlin 10623 Hardenbergstrasse 21
87% 309
52.5064656 13.3296990
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016
7.1

As others have pointed out, this hostel is really just the basement level of a hotel and is therefore clean and well-organised, but not as social as a genuine backpacker hostel (no common areas). The bathrooms are of the less gross variety and the kitchen is pretty well stocked (although small). While Charlottenburg is not central it's a lovely, quiet area to walk around, and the hostel is right next to the Tiergarten. If you're a solo traveller looking to make friends this is not the place.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
7.4

Overall great, however I was apparently checked out a day earlier than I was supposed to be so when I asked why my key didn't work the woman was pretty rude about it. She said if I wanted to stay I would have to pay for it, which is quite obvious. I told her I didn't expect a free room, I just expected that when I said Monday-Friday that I would have had that. Lesson to myself was I should have checked my receipt more closely.

17th Jul 2016
8.0

So, the hostel is clean and has a kitchen and good drawers for storing your things. It is well-located (close to a supermarket, close to TU, close to the zoo/Tiergarten), and the front desk staff was very professional. That being said, I probably would not stay there again. The hostel part is in the basement, without much light, without much common space (and nobody's there, anyway)... I don't have many complaints, but it just wasn't that friendly, and I didn't have a good feeling there.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2016
8.0

This is a hotel basement, not a hostel. Great place if you're only going for the faculties, but otherwise don't bother.

2nd Jul 2016

Located just next to one of the most well connected Metro/ S-bahn station. I had booked a double private ensuite and it was top notch. It is very clean, not noisy at all and the staff were helpful. I stayed here for two nights and enjoyed the calmness of the place. The internet was also quite fast.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
16th May 2016
7.4

The hostel was very clean and nice, but almost to the point of clinical. It realy lacked any atmosphere and the staff were quite cold, however, they did allowed me to check in early. The lock on the drawer under my bed was damaged but reception do offer to store your valuables with them.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 31-40
10th May 2016

Nice location near to the hub station. Secured and friendly environment with wonderful staff. Comfortable bed with beautiful bathroom. Highly recomended.

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016

Overall I did enjoy my time at the aletto. The location was great and concierge was helpful and friendly. I stayed in the dorms and just wish there was a female only option instead of every dorm being mixed.