Aletto Kudamm Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Hardenbergstrasse 21, Berlin, Germany

The free wifi did not work correctly and for using computer or good internet you have to pay.

I didn't get a pillowcase. Otherwise fantastic experience. the lockers under the beds could have had locks on them. I didn't have my own with me.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Finland

I give this hostel five stars!

Close to the Zoo Bf, so easily accessible. The staff were good, place was clean. My only concern was that it was a bit pricey. Breakfast could have been included in that price. Saying that, I take nothing away from a really good hostel.

Right near a big shopping area. The only thing i didn't ljke was that the hostels were in the basement, and our window was right at the street level, so we saw feet going by. It was close to a grocery store, though, and there was a kitchen right down the hall.

The bathroom situation was nice. Very clean and had large shower stalls with included changing area. The dorms are located in the basement, so it was muggy and hit the whole 12 hours we were there. And so so so noisey you can hear what the neighbors are doing and anytime a toliet flushed from the hotel above its like it ran down the inside of the wall next to us. And in wifi was so incredibly frustrating. As an international this IS a big deal/deal breaker!

Excellent place to stay, staff was very friendly and helpful, and extremely safe. Great location by the rail and bus station. The hostel dorms were clean and furniture looked new, charging station at each bed and drawer with lock under each bunk bed. Also, luggage storage available for a 2 Euro coin deposit. Towel rental is 3 Euros plus 10 euro deposit. My only complaint is that the showers on the dorm side cycled through hot and cold water every 15 seconds or so which made showering less fun :)

This is a hotel with a hostel wing than a hostel itself with a very spread out layout. So not ideal for those looking to party or meet other backpackers. However the facilities were very clean and modern and had a fantastic kitchen area. Great for a group traveling together.

Very clean and modern hostel close the city centre. They open the bar very late and it's also reasonably priced. The only let down was their food service. The breakfast wasn't great for 5 euros and other than that they only serve snacks throughput the day. There are plenty of places nearby to eat though so it wasn't really an issue. Would happily stay here again next time I visit Berlin.

• 12th Sep 2014