Aletto Kudamm Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Hardenbergstrasse 21, Berlin, Germany

Overall great hostel. Stay here for simple comfortable amenities and a hearty breakfast.

Everything was perfect.

All around good. You would be stupid not to stay here. Super clean and breakfast was great!!

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in. It is apart of a hotel so it is basically like you're staying in a hotel room with bunk beds and random people. It's super easy to get to and has great location

The hostel is located in very b . I'm next to the subway station Zoologischer Garten to , less than 1 km from the Old Church and next to a supermarket. Always come at night and the street is very busy . The breakfast is great and worth buying for apena 6 euros. The Hostel is just a few meters away from a shopping center and food. Would definitely return to the hostel!

from the super nice staff, to the onsite bar, to the location, to the room itself, I LOVE THIS PLACE. I may plan a trip to Berlin just to stay in this place again.

Good hotel and good hostel; high standards. Absolutely excellent location. Highly recommended.

Realy good hostel. Staied there withy family in February and had a fantastic experience. The hostel was quite full with teenagers, but no problem with them during our stay. The room was big and the beds very comfortable. It liked like a hotel room. It isn't a party hostel for my experience there, but very well located. Easy to reach by train.

The free wifi did not work correctly and for using computer or good internet you have to pay.

I didn't get a pillowcase. Otherwise fantastic experience. the lockers under the beds could have had locks on them. I didn't have my own with me.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Finland

I give this hostel five stars!

Close to the Zoo Bf, so easily accessible. The staff were good, place was clean. My only concern was that it was a bit pricey. Breakfast could have been included in that price. Saying that, I take nothing away from a really good hostel.

Right near a big shopping area. The only thing i didn't ljke was that the hostels were in the basement, and our window was right at the street level, so we saw feet going by. It was close to a grocery store, though, and there was a kitchen right down the hall.