Alfama Patio Hostel Reviews

Escolas Gerais, 3, Patio dos Quintalinhos 1, Lisbon, Portugal

I strongly recommend this hostel. First, the fee - only 13 euro for one person at a six bedroom. It is really cheap price in westen europe. Second, delicious breakfast - breakfast is included and it is really decilious. Third, friedly staff - staff is really kind and good. He knows how to make people get smile. Fourth, free downtown tour - hostel provides a free tour. Fifth, good facilities and service - hostel provides several service (dinner, fado) and I was able to use every facility.

Absolutely my fave hostel anywhere. Best location, best staff, best atmosphere. We stayed in an 8 bed ensuite room and it was perfect. The crepes were soo good, can't think of one bad thing about this hostel. Would love to come back here.

Alfama Patio was the best hotel i had the chance to stay at ! Lovely friendly staff, from the first minute you feel like you're at home.It is located in a beautiful part of the city with amazing view from the terrasse. Best breakfast ever with a choice of crepes, bread, fresh fruits etc. I liked a lot joining the tours proposed everyday , meeting great open-minded travellers.It is a place too good to miss and would advise evrybody to get there at least once in there life.

• 12th Mar 2014

The stuff is super helpfull and really nice. The breakfast is the best I've ever had in a hostel (fresh pancakes) and the view over the sea from the terrace is amazing.

• 8th Mar 2014

Best Hostel I have stayed in till now! Great location, very homely atmosphere and amazing breakfasts everyday. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and you actually miss this awesome place once you leave Lisbon! I recommend Alfama Patio!

Probably one of the greatest hostel in Lisbon. We stayed there with my friends for 3 days, and participate to some of the events organized there. Really cool place, amazing atmosphere and really nice staff. Breakfast on the terrasse, chilling in the living-room...

The staff were super wonderful and friendly. It was everything I could have hoped for.

• 4th Mar 2014

One of the best Hostel we've visited. The staff is pleasant, decoration is nice and the breakfast is delicious!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »