• Calle 7 Sur # 571 x Ave 25 & 30, Col. Centro Cozumel, Cozumel, Mexico

9.3
Superb 295 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 295 Total Reviews
Amigos Hostel Cozumel Located at Calle 7 Sur # 571 x Ave 25 & 30, Col. Centro Cozumel, Cozumel.
Mexico
Cozumel Quintana Roo 77600 Calle 7 Sur # 571 x Ave 25 & 30, Col. Centro Cozumel
93% 295
20.5015614 -86.9506233
    Rooms available

• jacquigavin5748
  • England, Female, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

I stayed at Amigos on a weekend visit to Cozumel. Everything was great. Kathy gave me some great info on the island and I went scuba diving with deep blue which was excellent. There's a lovely pool but I didn't get chance to us it cus the seas so nice! It's downtown so a bit further to walk to the sea but means there's more cheap/local restaurants & cafes. The hostel is quiet so great if you want somewhere to relax after diving. Thanks Kathy x

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
23rd Nov 2016

This is the perfect haven in Cozumel. The lush garden, cool pool, hammocks, and a few island creatures to see! It is quiet and clean. The WiFi is strong and the staff keeps everything clean and tidy. We didn't want to leave. We felt very safe and secure on the property. It was a short walk to the ocean and plenty of stores, banks, money exchange, and restaurants. We will recommend this place to everyone!

• Canada, Male, 41+
15th Nov 2016

Fantastic green space with real pool , easy walking distance from centre of town. Safe neighbourhood. Great dorms. Good kitchen. Highly recommended

• England, Couple, 25-30
15th Nov 2016
6.0

This hostel is quite far out of town. Great if you want peace and quiet because that is what you'll get. Kathy is quite full on and as soon as we arrived we were bombarded with the rules and how things work there. We spent our time at the hostel walking on eggshells attempting now to annoy any of the long term residents - which appeared very easy to do. The facilities are ok, but the kitchen is outdated and you have to buy drinking water. No atmosphere and hot bedrooms despite fans.

• ShannonReeve98
  • Germany, Couple, 18-24
14th Nov 2016

It's a great hostel. Clean rooms, big pool and friendly staff. When we arrived we got so much information, it was awesome. Would definitely recommend to stay here. Thank you Kathy!

• USA, Male, 41+
7th Nov 2016

This is my second stay in Amigos. Coming here like coming home!!! I would recommend it to everybody

4th Nov 2016

A bit outside of the city center but overall a solid hostel. Atmosphere is fairy dependent on who is staying there. Staff was great for information and knowledge of the island.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Oct 2016

Kathy is an absolute champion!, her attention to detail from the minute you arrive to the time you leave is amazing. She was friendly, helpful and made us feel at home. We did our open water divers course with which was life changing and to be able to come back to this clean and comfy hostel with a garden oasis by the pool and relax afterwards was perfect. Do yourself a favour and book a stay at Amigos, you won't regret it and like us you'll be back again!!! Thank you again Kathy.

Thank YOU for choosing Amigos Hostel Cozumel for your lodgings while you did your PADI OWC. It was my pleasure to host you here, but also to go dive with you as well. Thank you for your kind words . All the best to you and keep on diving!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Sep 2016

Kathy is amazing. She's lived here since the late 80's and knows the island well. She wants you to have the best experience here and provides the means to do so. Ask her about the history, the culture, things to do, beat snorkel places, best dive places. She knows it all. This place is beautiful and we couldn't of wished for a better stay.

Thank you for taking a moment to add such a very kind review. Yes it is true I want all who choose to stay here at Amigos Hostel Cozumel to enjoy Cozumel the way I did when I first arrived to it's shores back in the mid 80s... It is my pleasure to share my experiences and knowledge with you and all my clients. All the best to you!

22nd Sep 2016

This place has amazing facilities and yes the location is out of the way of the hustle and bustle but when you have been diving/snokerlling all day it's the perfect place to relax and chill out! It was very quiet whilst I was there, which I didn't mind, but for some people it may be too quiet...it was also the time of year so I've no doubt that'll change when the season gets busier.

THank you for taking a moment from your busy day to add such a kind word. Glad you could relax here at Amigos Hostel Cozumel after your diving. Wish you all the best!