Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie Reviews

Jan Willem Brouwstraat 14, 171 LG, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Stayed here for 3 nights (1night in 4 bed room and 2 night in 8 bed room) with my group.4 bed is quite small, 8 bed room is quite spacious and had a nice balcony. Smoking is not allowed.Room was clean but the bathroom was not very tidy. There's wifi.Shared kitchen can be used from 10to10 but they allowed us to use it till 11 as we came late. Kitchen has all utilities. Breakfast is served from 8-9:30 bread/jam/butter/tea/coffee. Staff quite friendly&helpful. Over all its worth it fr the price.

• 2nd Mar 2014

the best value for money in amsterdam, clean, with friendly and nice staff. The location is very good and you can also use a well-stocked kitchen. Strongly recommended

The room and bathroom were not very clean. The room smelt like cat urine and there was a mouse that was crawling through our bags.

• 21st Feb 2014

The owner of this hostel is a very rude individual. He called me a Motherf***** because i left my key card in my room and knocked on the door for my girlfriend to let me in. He called my girlfriend a f****** b*tch at breakfast because she took more than 5 minutes to eat. other staff are very friendly however. Owner is always shouting at people. made for a very negative, hostile and unsettling environment. good location if you want to see museums. no lockers. Theres no toaster. it's not clean.

• 17th Feb 2014

The best option for cheap acomodation in amsterdam. Great Staff . Very clean.

There wasn't readinglights (or nightlights) so every time somebody came into a room they had to put rooflights on so it was impossible to sleep.Rooms door make always nasty sound when you were entraincing in the room. There wasn't either any lockers to offer which is also a huge minus. I think that breakfast should incloud more than coffee or tee and sandwiches without toaster if you want to name it breakfast. Staff seem to be pored with their work.

1 2 3 Next » last »