Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie Reviews

Jan Willem Brouwstraat 14, 171 LG, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The guy in the morning was very nice and helpful but a few of the other staff members we're great. My friend got kicked out of the hostel for talking in the hallway (not very loudly or late at night). There aren't many showers and the bathrooms are not well maintained. The actual room was fine except there is no rail on the top bunk which was pretty scary experience. I moved to the Winston just off Dam square and it was way nicer or the Flying Pig is really cool.

I had an present stay at annemarie the location is amazing just in the middle of the museums square and the street market the staff are very good.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Hostel Annemarie was amazing the staf is verry kind? Had a great stay. Very comfortable and perfect location. Would recommend to other and will stay there again”

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

I went to this hostel with a group of friends and to confirm the reservation they blocked 500 euros on my credit card (which is actually a prepaid). I've been there a week ago and I still haven't received the money back. I haven't had the chance to call the hostel yet but I find it very unprofessional that after a week I've been there they still have to give me back the money. I've also sent two emails but I go to response whatsaever.

Horrible experience

• 31st Oct 2014

Hostel was dirty and had cat walking around. Cigarette burns in my bed. Management was not accommodating to request for room change. Overall I would never stay here we ended up leaving and booking something else even though they would give us none of our money back for the 4 nights because of their cancellation policy that you know nothing about when you book it.

• 29th Oct 2014