Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie Reviews

Jan Willem Brouwstraat 14, 171 LG, Amsterdam, Netherlands

They kicked us out exactly 18 minutes after we checked out while we were using the computer in the lobby and they did not even let us use the kitchen after 10 pm and some of the hostel staff were extremely rude people.

I had an awesome trip. Thanks to all of the staff who were very helpful and approachable.

- No lockers - Kitchen only had a microwave - Charge you to store bags for day - Cheap

I really liked the manager but the rest was average. 1 WC/shower for 12+ persons, 1 AC outlet for the dorm and no ladder/stairs for the upper bed. At 09:59 they came "remind" us the check out (10:00) and we could leave luggage for 3€... Breakfast was ok. The area was fine with the museums and the tram station right in front but prefer another map than the hostel's. All in all, I would stay there again!

Staff aren't overly welcoming but not mean. Downstairs shower is impossible. No where to get changed as its just the shower cubical. Free computers

My Stay at Hostel Annemarie was perfect the staf is realy nice and helpfull, the do have bikes fore rent thats amazing to discover amsterdam. The hostel is nice located close to everything.

• 12th Feb 2015

excellent stay thé location is ultimate, thé staff is awesome. See you next time definitely???

• 11th Feb 2015
  • India

I really liked the area the hostel was in, it wasnt right in the center but very easy to get to. staff were very welcoming. breakfast is included but all you get is bread jam and peanut butter. the kitchen isnt really a kitchen, only a sink, microwave and some dishes. theres also two cats that just come and go, i woke up to it on my bed one night so if you dont like cats like me then this might not be the right place for you.

Unfriendly staff shouting loudly into their mobiles not a cool Dutchman in sight paid for 2 nights stayed only one left as soon as I woke up.

Fine hostel. Showers were somewhat dirty, and for the price I would have expected a bit more, but honestly I really enjoyed this place. Cool atmosphere, very nice and helpful staff.

Decent hostel. Very strict on rules which I guess is understandable since it is Amsterdam. Cloae to a lot of museums if you are into museums. Good wifi. Staff was sometimes really nice and other times really unattentive. Overall I had a good time.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »