Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo Reviews

Leidsekruistraat 14, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The room I was staying in (6 person, coed) was stuffy and it was hard to sleep. I didn't want to wake anyone up trying to open the window but I'm sure it could be opened. Very clean! Beds were already made and towels available. Wifi works great and the whole staff was extremely friendly/helpful. Great location also!

An amazing place to stay with access to everywhere you want to see just a few minutes away. Great staff and a lovely common area where people were often about. Reception also sells drinks and sweets which is really handy. A great place. We would recommend it to everyone.

Was such a bad stay I left the property after the first night

• 17th Mar 2015

We stayed for one night at a weekend, this was the most expensive hostel per night that i stayed in throughout two weeks travelling around Europe! For the price the free breakfast was only bread with jam and peanut butter with coffee and tea. There were no lockers or bag storage and the one toilet and one shower per floor left much to be desired.

1 2 3 Next » last »