Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments Reviews

Obala Ivana Pavla II 23, Dubrovnik, Croatia

This hostel was great - the staff were very friendly and helpful and the apartment we stayed in had excellent facilities. It is close to the main bus station and only a short bus ride from the old town.

Due to the slow season, I was the only guest so I used the whole apartment. But in think they never cleaned up the apartment since summer because I even could see someone's hair and stool in the toilet which made me disgusting and lots of dust everywhere. I don't know how it looks like in the peak season but it wasn't pleasant. Also, I booked the room but the owner(the father, family runs this) told me that his son let me stay but he doesn't care. What!? I booked the room. And WiFi was terrible.

Spacious room and caring owner. The apartment looks much better in real than the pictures! :)

View all Dubrovnik Apartments