Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments Reviews

Obala Ivana Pavla II 23, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The lady who owns this place is awesome. She brought us some potatoes and a big bowl of peaches for anyone to use. Very friendly lady! :-)

Basically separate apartments converted into hostel beds; each apartment has kitchen and bathroom; Location is close to port and bus stations which goes to nice beach and old town; the owner family are very nice and supportive.

Awesome place! The lady who runs it is very sweet. She made me coffee and gave me cookies upon arrival. She washed my clothes for free. She showed me all the food the last people left behind (i got soooo much free food!) Upgraded me to a room with fewer beds for the same price. Clean, good kitchen in every room (stocked with herbs and oils), right next to bus station. Big rooms. Just great. :)

Far from old town, but a nice hostel nonetheless.

Plenty of space with a kitchen for each dorm room. The owners were extremely friendly and very welcoming.

This place is simply amazing! !

• 8th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Perfect place if you are looking to stay near the harbor. About 20-25 minute walk to old town. Nice friend staff.

Loooved having a proper kitchen and lounge. More of a home feel than a hostel! Wish I stayed longer :)

Just perfect. Upon arrival the owner gave us delicious juice. Spacious room with huge apartment like setting. Met some cool people staying right next to us so we went out with them that night. Perfect location right at the docks/bus station for easy transport in and out. Highly recommend

The hostess did an absolutely fantastic job of ensuring I had a fantastic stay in Dubrovnic- Definitely went above and beyond my expectations!

• 3rd Jul 2014

The apartment was quite big, very comfortable and very equipped. The only flaw is the location. By one side, it is good location for being so close to the bus central station and the harbor. But it is bit far from the old town. Around 30min walking.

This is a place perfect for a traveller who is looking for a homely feel as the owner feels like she is a family member. For a one night stay i would not recommend this place. There isn't a particularly sociable atmosphere and the location is very far from the main town.

Best guesthouse/hostel I have stayed at in over 3 months. Huge rooms, fully functional kitchen, tv, good WiFi connection. Minute walk from ferry port and bus station. Decent hike from old town, but unless you're really lazy it's not a hard walk and price couldn't be beat. Best bang for your buck no doubt in Dubrovnik. Not too mention Anchi, the woman who practically runs the whole thing treated everyone like family. Everyone in the hostel was calling her grandma by the second day.

hospitality is great, very friendly staff /owners of the hostel

The host is super friendly. They help me wash my laundry with me even asking. Free beer and food immediately after you check in. Free coffee upon request. I really like them! The money is well spent in every penny. Just the room 1 is quite noisy at night. People drive crazily and always the braking sound will haunt you awake. If possible, choose a room with air-con

It was a nice hostel for a good price. It was sort of on the edge of town, but I wasn't too worried about it. Dubrovnik is small enough, so I was still able to walk everywhere. The hosts were wonderful. The woman kept giving new arrivals a drink and some food. She was very sweet. I enjoyed my stay there.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Perfect night stay for me as I was after a transit hostel before I flew out. Closecto bus station, supermarket and cafes. I was lucky enough to have tge 4 bed form to myself.

It's quite far from the Old Town, but everything was good. I'd recommend it if you're on a budget.

This is a place that make you feel at home!. You have kitchen available and laundry if required. even you can get your hair done by Anci, the owner. It is in front of the Port and some steps from the bus station.

Very cozy little apartment style guesthouse. There is a family who owns and lives in the place, and the mom is great. She made me pancakes and did my laundry for free! They also let me stay there way past my checkout while I waited for my ferry. Only thing is it's a little far from Old Town.

View all Dubrovnik Apartments