Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments Reviews

Obala Ivana Pavla II 23, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The hostel is really value for money and is near the bus station and supermarket. A short bus ride to Old Town

Anchi was really nice, she did our laundry for us and was always cheerful. We felt the hostel was in the perfect location since it was right between the bus terminal and port and about a 25-30 minute easy slow walk to old town. With heavy bags, being close to transportation was a plus. Being in an apartment meant less social time, but you do meet the people in your apartment in the common area.

Cheap and near from the bus terminal. Good for students who travel for long time. But very noisy because it's too near from the road, even at night.

• 14th May 2015
  • South Korea

The owner mama is very nice and helpful, she tried to explain all transportation and places to go. No lockers. Keys for the apartment and room are provided, but guests did not lock them either. Shower drain sucks. Kitchen is messy and a little bit dirty, I guess no one clean it regularly. The bed squeaks and shakes when people are just having a little move. Wifi breaks many times. The only merit of this hostel is its location, near the bus station.

The lady running the place was so sweet, she made it feel extra homey! After the first night we instantly requested another because we were so comfortable!! Towels and full kitchen included. Also the shower pressure&temp were nice but the drain clogged up (not their fault). The apartments were right near the bus station and only a 25min walk from the old town (lovely walk). only negative was that reception was in their home so it was difficult to reach them at certain hours. Nice place to relax!

Far from the old Town, it was not very interesting to be there. The wife of the owner was very nice, but that's it. We found some trash in the place. The atmosphere was pretty boring. I wouldn't recommend it.

My room was nice and clean

The dorm rooms are situated in actual apartments so you are sharing the bathroom, full-sized kitchen, and living room area with a max of half a dozen other guests or so. This makes the place a nice respite from the typical hostel environment. Facilities weren't spotless, but certainly clean enough. No lockers were provided, and nobody bothered to lock doors, but nothing ever "felt" unsecured.

The lady working there was an absolute gem and really made the hostel for me. I was there over the Easter Bank Holiday and she provided Easter cake for us and then mini Easter eggs when I left. I felt very comfortable there. Perfect location for the new port and the bus station but about a 2km walking to the old town (I did not midnd that at all though).

It's good but i think ,anyway because it's one shared house, so i think it maybe not very on time to clean the house?..the drain in the bathroom is clogged anyway, so it is a little disgusting some of the time, but anyway it's not the fault of hotel holder because you know,for girls,they will always drop a lot of hairs...

• 30th Mar 2015
  • China

The location is perfect if you have to catch an early bus. The doors to the hostel and dorm were always open, so the security was lacking. The rooms were clean and the bed comfy, but the rest of the hostel (kitchen, common area, bathroom) were very dirty.

One of my favourite hostels on this trip. Host family really went out of their way to make us feel at home. Excellent kitchen. 40 min walk (or a few mins on a bus) from old town but right beside the bus station, which suits me better. Right beside a huge Konzum supermarket too!

Great Guest House!

老板娘十分好人,地點很近大巴站,雖然距離舊城有點遠,老板娘指點一條路線行二十五分鐘就到,旅舍基本上ok ,如果可以清潔一些就更好。

The place is very conveniently located and is about a 5-10 minute walk from the lake. The owner was very helpful and accomodating with public transportation and making me feel welcomed. The room was very clean and equipped with a kitchen and comfortable beds. Would totally stay here again if I came to Ohrid :)

• 15th Jan 2015