Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments Reviews

Obala Ivana Pavla II 23, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Good hostel. 20 minute walk to the old town though, or a bus. Good kitchen and facilities. No security other than the locked dorm room door. Staff were very helpful

Although only staying for one night we were made extremely welcome and given a very detailed guide of town. Right next to the port we were in the perfect location to jump on our early morning ferry too!

• 13th Sep 2014

The woman running the guest house was wonderful. Makes you feel like family. She even did laundry for free (wash AND dry :-)). There are no lockers. My stuff was fine, but that may be an issue for some. There no reception/security by the door and housemates kept doors unlocked/open, which I'm not a fan of. But the house is right on the main bus line and next to the kolodvor, which was convenient.

Close to the bus and train station

• 10th Sep 2014

best hostel ever, best place to stay in Dubrovnik~the owner is the nicest lady I ever met, she makes time for everybody! stay there~

Ana is a lovely and kind host! Was a pleasure staying with her. It is an easy walk to the old town, and you have everything you need close by. Supermarket, bus station, port etc. will definitely be back soon!!

• 9th Sep 2014

Great price for a hostel in Dubrovnik. It's very close to the bus station so either a 30min walk to the old city or 5min on the bus (12 kuna when you buy from the newspaper stand). Restaurants in this area are cheaper. Some of the beds aren't even bunk beds. Wifi didn't work the 2 days I was there - I get the impression it's a common problem with their service provider. Kitchen was big, TV connects to USB for movies, staff is friendly. No security lockers but the dorm has it's own key.

Anchi was LOVELY, very helpful !!! There were no lockers, the apartments didn't really feel that secure, luckily shared with lovely people. everything within walking distance / bus stops close. Close to port and bus station. Unfortunately there were storms before we arrived. Tap water not safe to drink, and the room STANK of sewage. Bathroom not nice. Kitchen not clean. Other apartments seemed a lot better though. Good wifi.

Good location in the middle of old town. Place was more a apartment with rooms with a bunk bed. Nice sized shared bathroom. Wifi didn't work. I was given a backup wifi that didn't work either. House had a slight musky stale cigarette smoke smell to it. Had a tv with satellite in bedroom with a very good AC as well.

A family run business with a homey feeling. Very comfortable stay here :) Across the road from the bus stop which was great, but 30min walk into old town. Great value for money, clean and good cooking facilities! I cooked a meal and shared wine with some other travellers and it felt like housemates hanging out here.

We had a nice stay at Anchi Guesthouse. It was easy enough to walk or take the bus from the guesthouse to the old town. The beds were comfy and the apartment was nice. The only thing I would like to add would be a few more cooking utensils in the kitchen, ie a jug, larger fry pan, more knives and tea towels so people can dry their dishes.

Close to the bus station. Great staff. Great price. Easy 30min walk to city centre. Stay here.

The lady who runs it is really kind and sweet. I enjoyed my stay here. Good access to public transport and close to the ferry terminal. The room I stayed in even had a separate kitchen/tv room which I wasn't expecting!

Very very bad case of bed bugs in our apartment. We had bites all over our bodies and were refused any discount. Other than that, location and facilities are fine.

1 2 Next » last »