Antonia Houseboat Reviews

Dijksgracht 12b, Dijksgracht 14a, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very cozy, very clean, very practical, the time we spent was awesome. Thank you!

We had a great stay at the houseboat. The staff is very friendly and the stay was extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend this to any visitors to Amsterdam. Be aware that the houseboat is accessed by walking across another boat and the staff is 2 boats up. This was a little confusing in the beginning, but we had a great stay!

• 23rd Aug 2014

We loved staying in the houseboat, it was for sure a great experience. The host was very lovely and even left a cake for us in the kitchen. It was quite, peaceful and cozy and really felt like an partment on the water. It is also very close to the railway station and central Amsterdam. You rent bicycles near by or just walk to the main sights.

The Antonia was a pleasure to stay on- although a little out of the way, it was easily accessible by tram and if you're staying more than a few days, a bike would be the perfect way to and from. The boat itself was something really different and I'm glad I paid the little extra that was needed for the novelty. Would thoroughly recommend to those looking for a different accommodation option!

• 8th Aug 2014

Me and my friends stayed at the Antonia for four nights, and we just couldn't be more happy. For less than the money you'd pay to stay at a cheap hotel, you get to spend your time in a cozy houseboat with all facilities imaginable at handy: fridge, freezer, stove, oven and even washing machine. The surrounding area is nice too, and it is just amazing to be able to see the canal and other boats from the small "patio" on the back of the boat. The staff too was really friendly!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

We had an amazing stay. Antonia was very kindly and all was perfect. We will definitely back again to this amazing place. Recommended 100%. Suggestion: book the whole boat if you like privacy.

We had a great time on the Antonia houseboat - the hosts were very friendly and gave us lots of useful information, there was always plenty of food around,and it was within easy walking distance of the centre and the train station. We will definitely recommend it to anyone we know coming to visit Amsterdam - thank you!

I am so happy to have chosen Antonia houseboat, it really exceeded my expectations. Thank you Sylvia for being so welcoming and for all of your recommendations. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely recommend it to anyone going to Amsterdam.

• 29th Jun 2014

very nice and beautiful place really close to the main station. unique experience to stay on a houseboat - the owner is very nice and sypathic, the area is quiet and peaceful and the breakfast at any time of the day was our dream of a holiday. can't wait to come back :)

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Austria

Such a lovely boat, facilities were everything you could need, absolutely beautiful. Staff were great but maybe there should be specified times when they come to restock the fridge and clean because it didn't feel as private as we hoped for. Nevertheless we had a wonderful stay and would happily come back.

Thanks for all the snacks!

My hubby & I really enjoyed stayng on the houeboat, it started with a lovely welcome from the host. The housboat has everything that you could ask for, & also lovely home touches, the boat was really well presented & clean. There was plenty of food for breaky, coffée tea, drinks...& homemade cake too. My hubby had to leave a day earlier than me, so Sylvie,the host walked me to the staion & helped carry my bags....I recommend this place....thanks for making our stay so enjoyable S

Absolutely great. It seemed like living as a dutch, in a boat. Everything you can need is in there, kitchen, supplies, wifi, and even food...The owner was very nice. The location is great, even if you need to walk 20 min to the center and next to the railways, the area is quiet, friendly and "green", so it's a nice start for the day. A door in the kitchen allows you to sit with your feet in the water, and feed the ducks while admiring the view. If I go back to Amsterdam, I'll choose it again.

We had a lovely stay on the boat. Only 5min from the center by bike. A nice and quiet place to settle in this crazy Amsterdam.

Excellent houseboat located 5-10 min walk from Centraal, but on a quiet canal, out of the fuss and crowd of the Center. Very nice and friendly guests. Fridge is always filled with orange juice, milk, butter, cheese, eggs, jam, bread, cereals, fresh fruits, honey etc etc...all you could desire:) Very clean. We were 4 on the boat, and had the impression of having our own apartment in downtown AMS. Highly recommend the stay and would definitely return.

Brilliant house boat with such nice landlords. The boat is in a fantastic spot with a short walk from the central train station. The place was very cosy and relaxing. I would recommend the Antonia Houseboat to anyone.

• 4th Apr 2014

It's really nice place, close to city centre, clean and quiet :)

Great journey on this fabulous and very comfortable houseboat . A good way to discover and enjoy Amsterdam's lifestyle : close to the river. We highly recommend it if you looking for an original housing. Moreover, Joost the owner was very friendly as well as our two housemates. It was a pleasure to meet them. Hoping come back soon! Marion & Romain

• 22nd Nov 2013

A very good and nice place to stay and very closed to the central station.

• 18th Oct 2013
  • Peru

Our stay on Antonia Houseboat was perfect. It is very close to central station (10-15 minute walk) but down a quiet tree-lined street. The owner was very friendly and kind, and wasn't bothered by our late arrival. The boat is beautiful, cozy, warm and very clean. The kitchen was very well stocked, and we loved making breakfast and eating it out on the little deck over the water. We highly recommend staying here, and wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Amsterdam! Thank you for a great stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6