Arcadia Youth Hostel Reviews

No.27-1 Chuanyan Village, Yangshuo, China

A little off the beaten path, ie not located in Yangshuo proper but instead a short bus ride outside of town. However the location is great scenery-wise and accessible to some nearby sights like Big Banyan Tree, Moon Hill, Water Cave and bike rentals. When I came in the off-season I practically had a whole 8 bed dorm-room to myself and the staff was very welcoming.

Great hostel with a very friendly manager! My private room was more like in a hotel than in a hostel. Had a very nice day biking along the river. It would be fine however if the low season was used for giving the bikes a repair so that breaks and gears work properly again.