Arknoa Houseboat

Very Good 101 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
10th Jul 2017
4.6

No security at all, not even the bottom of your door so you could access a room easily and steal what you wanted. Can only shower at certain times. The owner burst in when ever she wants.

7th Jun 2017
4.3

This was a very uncomfortable trip for me and my girlfriend. When we arrived we were "offered" a different room and asked for more money. We declined and she still placed us in the room only to move us one day later asking us to move our bedding and belongings. Rose was extremely intrusive and came into the bathroom and bedroom unannounced. She overcharged us initially as well and I had to ask for my money back. Additionally she asked for a key deposit which I was unaware of. Etc...

×