Aroma Santorinio Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

Be very careful, they cheat on the guests! They sent us an e-mail telling us that they were picking us at the port for free. The rude woman asked us to pay her 20€. That was the first incident. It didn't happen just to us, all guests were cheated by her, and we were all very disgusted. The woman is very impolite and she's always shouting to everyone. Everything is very dirty and illegal. There's NO POOL! Even if you book a private room, she's going to try to put you in a shared room!

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. On our arrival the hostess tried to put us with another couple when we had reserved for a private twin bedroom. She had no space for us, and blaimed her son for the mistake. She brought us to a hotel nearby called xenovia, we had no kitchen, no wifi, and the place was dirty and filled with bugs. We reached her in her room to get a full refund and had to find a hotel to sleep. The hostess was disorganized, rude, and was not willing to take responsibility

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone, it's a tramp! It's not a hostel that place is a house who a really bad woman lives there and she rent the room, have no reception, no responsibility, i never had so bad experience in my life like this, everything is just a lie, she did us pay before the check in and once we got into the room was dirty, almost waste one day of my trip in Santorini and me and my friend decide to leave the "hotel" I tell you guys don't go for it, everything is a lie.

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts