7.9
Very Good 746 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 746 Total Reviews
Ashoka Hostel Located at A Blk. Flr. 13, A4 Chung King Mansion, 36 - 44 Nat,Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong A Blk. Flr. 13, A4 Chung King Mansion, 36 - 44 Nat,Tsimshatsui
79% 746
22.2964373 114.1725128
    Rooms available

7th Jul 2016

Had a good time at Ahoka, the staff is great, very helpful. Chungking Mansions, however, is not for the faint of heart.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
30th Jun 2016
7.7

The room was small but it's clean and the staff were very helpful. Great location close to shops, restaurants, metro, and ferry to Hong Kong Island and Macau. The hostel lacks good facilities such as a kitchen or a place to chill and relax so it's only good for short term stay.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016
5.7

I received email directions to get to the hostel, warning me that at the ground floor there would be people who tried to cheat me to go to another hostel. True enough, upon arrival I was accosted by many people who told me their hostel was "cheap cheap" and kept pestering me. It was difficult to find my way but finally I reached the "reception", hoping to find some refuge. To my consternation, I discovered that my hostel staff was the same one who had harangued me downstairs!

• USA, Male, 31-40
22nd Jun 2016

Property has good rooms and strong wifi, easy access to all the places, staff are good and friendly, even though i stayed for short days, overall is good and comfort.

• asbaath5474
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
30th May 2016

I enjoyed my stay. The staff helped me with directions i needed for my travels. The rooms were clean and location is perfect. Everything was near whether it was for my work or shopping. It was a deal of value for money. Look forward to stay again with you.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th May 2016

It was worth it to stay. It really felt good with all the facilities and the atmosphere. I will recommend to stay here to my friends too. I hope they will maintain this forever.

thanks for the feed back hope so see you soon.

6th May 2016
7.7

helpful staff and value for money.

8th Apr 2016

Overall great value for money, the staff was accommodating and wonderful. While this hostel is just to get some rest, shower, and leave, it is not a hostel for social networking. They provided free umbrellas, shower condiments and even had a personal 4-digit steel lockbox to store your laptop, passport- personal belonging. The place is right in the hub of shopping district and the subway station is 2 min walk away, and the nearest ferry terminal (if you want to go to Macau) is 11-min walk away