8.4
Fabulous 690 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 690 Total Reviews
At Sveva Bed and Breakfast Located at Via Reitano, 26A, , Catania.
Italy
Catania 95121 Via Reitano, 26A
84% 690
37.4986530 15.0833280
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Sep 2016
7.4

The room was clean and had a lovely balcony looking out on the castle. we also had keys for the apartment block doors which meant we could come and go as we pleased which was really helpful. the kitchen was great to have but when we arrived the fridge was turned off and two of the rings didn't work. the people who run it were really nice although they didn't speak english (not too much of a problem really) and the location is really close to the historic centre. Great place for the price.

• Belgium, Female, 41+
16th Sep 2016
8.0

Nice and large room with view on the castello. A bit noisy at night but for the rest a great location. Minimal breakfast but I guess this is the italian way.

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

The lady who greeted me was very pleasant and showed me to my room. The room itsself was incredibly well turned out, very modern, spacious and very clean - the bathroom facilities were the same. Overall I was very happy with my experience here. I wish I could have stayed longer than the one night that I did. When I go back to Catania I wont hesitate to stay at Sveva B&B again.

9th Sep 2016

First experience of a hostel and would highly recommend. Basic clean rooms, fantastic location and the staff couldn't be more helpful. Bargain. Actually sorted a trip to Etna at a discounted price for us.

6th Sep 2016

Overall a good experience. Room was big and well kept; staff was kind and helpful. Very good location, with a view of Castello Ursino and just 10 minutes walk away from the Duomo. My only complaint was that the wifi from our room was very slow.

2nd Sep 2016

Great place!

• Slovenia, Couple, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
8.0

You get what you pay for. Good value for the price. The only complaint I have is the fact that you have to pay 5€ (per day) if you want to use the kitchen, which seems really too much. Also breakfast is really bad, especially coffee. Should be renamed into a hostel, not B&B.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2016

Great B&B, perfect location. Free parking spot and the room was nice. Free breakfast was perfect.

• Mexico, Male, 31-40
27th Aug 2016

The hosts received us very warmly and took immediate care of little issues in the room. We had messed up our booking due to limited availability of rooms, but they arranged that as well and we had a very comfortable stay. The room was beautiful, including a balcony with view to the castle and access to the roof terrace. The hostess also gave us the number of a very good guide to hike up the Etna.

26th Aug 2016
4.0

Okay location, okay rooms , wifi works. The guy who "greeted" me at the door was very rude though. I could hear him moaning and sighing just for the fact that he has to deal with a new guest (on time, in the afternoon). After the checkout I tried to find them to ask them a question, but they didn't even answer the door. I felt very uncomfortable and unwelcome! It's also very loud. You can hear everything in that house!! It's a pretty cheap B&B, but that doesn't justify their behavi