At Sveva Bed and Breakfast

Fabulous 831 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017
8.0

I personally would never stay in Catania again because the city does not feel safe and is ugly; but Sicily is gorgeous and Catania is centrally located. B&B Sveva was an absolute godsend. They provided us with a safe place to park our car, and a safe room that was well airconditioned and spacious. For us, it was a comfortable haven while we were in Catania, which we could leave safely to head out to all the other fantastic places Sicily has to offer. Staff were great and helpful too!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

Absolutely loved my stay here! The owners were so kind and helpful. Offered me help on how to get places, let me into my room early and minded my luggage on my last day. I had a private room positioned opposite the castle which was amazing! Also a great terrace on top. I had a bit of trouble with my keys and locking/unlocking my door but worked it out towards the end of my stay.

• Bulgaria, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2017

Best hostel that I ever been

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Jul 2017
6.9

The breakfast is pretty poor for a place that has B&B in its name. My room was nice with the ensuite.

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2017
5.4

There are much better places to stay in Catania (which I thankfully found later) for a comparable price. The value for money wasn't great (compared to other places I stayed in the area), the check-out time was early 10 am (and they were not flexible at all when I asked if I could check out at 11am), and despite the fact that they claim to offer luggage storage, they would not store my luggage for more than a couple of hours, even when I offered to pay for it & mentioned it was advertised online.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
7.1

Location is close to central and safe I only saw the building manager the day I checked in and was never able to reach him after that( his office is on a separate floor and the door is always locked, which was infuriating because the wifi service was awful sometimes) One bathroom for a whole floor which consists of at least 8 people so morning traffic can be bad The main selling point is the bedroom with a nice balcony and air conditioning

24th Jun 2017

This hostel for me was conveniently located by the ferry stations. Location is a little difficult to find even within the building. Go upstairs and look for the label next to a door bell. Room was quite large and open. Bathrooms and showers were clean.

• Estonia, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017
7.4

The grandpa,which is a checkiner doesn't speak English at all. Air conditioner doesn't worked in our room so we had to leave the window open, whick made all the sounds from a noisy room come in. And I haven't even heard about oh so nice terrace. I was directed to the not bad kitchen but the breakfasts were cheap coffee and supermarket donuts and that's it! For one stay maybe okay, but wouldn't stay again. But considering price not bad.

• ryandenny342192
  • England, Male, 41+
11th Jun 2017

For the price, this is a brilliant place to stay. I had a room with a balcony, with a fantastic view. It is only a couple of minutes from the fish market and the main square. I was extremely happy and would stay here again.

• taneshac6682
  • USA, Female, 41+
8th Jun 2017

Nice visit - beautiful roof top!