B&B La Milagrosa Reviews

Villavieja 8, Alicante, Spain

This b&b was pretty great. It's in a wonderful location and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay here again if I ever return to Alicante.

We came back here as it was such a good place to stay before. The fact you can use the terrace and kitchen helps keeps the cost down of eating out all the time. Fantastic location and wonderful staff.

Very well located hostel (close to the beach and city center). The must is the terrasse on the roof : big, with many flowers, sunny and with a wonderful view on yhe castle (there is also the continental breakfast there, included in the price). Good value-to-price rate especially for lonely travelers (one person room). No activities organized, but some suggested. I defenitely enjoyed my stay there !

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

There was nowhere to lock passports etc in your room, new and nice but our blankets and towels had stains on them.

View all Alicante Bed and Breakfasts