B&B La Milagrosa Reviews

Villavieja 8, Alicante, Spain

Staff was terribly unhelpful. They kept referring us to a tour place that was already closed for the season, even after we told them we went there and it was closed, they didn't believe us. Also, the two gentlemen spoke almost no English, and my spanish wasn't good enough for us to communicate, so that made things difficult. The breakfast was only so-so, even though the terrace is great. The room had an AWFUL smell to it, was very small and sparse. Location in el barrio, so that was great

Great place to stay in the Barrio!!! Also, the terrace has the most beautiful view of the Castillo. I highly recommend. Staff was friendly and helpful with questions and needs.

Just great - loved it here! The roof terrace was an amazing bonus - a great place to enjoy breakfast and some afternoon drinks. Also loved that we were able to use the kitchen to cook. Excellent location - walking distance to everything. Thanks for our stay - would highly recommend as a budget accommodation option.

Very central, nice staff, really nice and very good breakfast, very close to the beach. Perhaps there should be more shade on the breakfast terasse on top of the building, for me as German it is was simply too hot to sit in the sun - even in the morning.

Beautiful place with an amazing terrace and view of castle and mountains. 5 minutes walking to the gorgeous beach! Clean, marble-looking showers and very modern in general. Air conditioning, and laundry for 5 dollars for a giant load of clothes. The staff was a little awkward with people but we loved it here!!!!!!

I would suggest to put blow driers in the bathrooms.

I stayed 4 nights and do not have any problem at all.at t he beginning I was surprised because my bed was not done but later reading the rules found out that if you wish your bedroom to be cleaned everyday you just have to tell the staff that you want your bed done everyday.the breakfast on the Terrance never tried because I always wake up late. the internet I did not used because I was out all the time and in the night preferred watch tv to sleep.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Third time staying here. We love it.

Go there! Have a breakfast in the sun on the patio. Then buy fresh seafood at the Alicante's market, prepare it in the B

The hostel was fantastic, The welcome was great and had no problems checking in. Paid a bit extra for an en suite room which was good. But the best thing is the Roof Terrace. You have your free breakfast there and can sit out with the view of the chapel and the castle around you. And on most occasions, whilst you're doing this, your room is being cleaned! The location is excellent with a 10 min leisurely walk to the beach. We shall definately use it again for the Terrace alone.

View all Alicante Bed and Breakfasts