B&B La Milagrosa Reviews

Villavieja 8, Alicante, Spain

Very central, nice staff, really nice and very good breakfast, very close to the beach. Perhaps there should be more shade on the breakfast terasse on top of the building, for me as German it is was simply too hot to sit in the sun - even in the morning.

Beautiful place with an amazing terrace and view of castle and mountains. 5 minutes walking to the gorgeous beach! Clean, marble-looking showers and very modern in general. Air conditioning, and laundry for 5 dollars for a giant load of clothes. The staff was a little awkward with people but we loved it here!!!!!!

I would suggest to put blow driers in the bathrooms.

I stayed 4 nights and do not have any problem at all.at t he beginning I was surprised because my bed was not done but later reading the rules found out that if you wish your bedroom to be cleaned everyday you just have to tell the staff that you want your bed done everyday.the breakfast on the Terrance never tried because I always wake up late. the internet I did not used because I was out all the time and in the night preferred watch tv to sleep.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Third time staying here. We love it.

Go there! Have a breakfast in the sun on the patio. Then buy fresh seafood at the Alicante's market, prepare it in the B

The hostel was fantastic, The welcome was great and had no problems checking in. Paid a bit extra for an en suite room which was good. But the best thing is the Roof Terrace. You have your free breakfast there and can sit out with the view of the chapel and the castle around you. And on most occasions, whilst you're doing this, your room is being cleaned! The location is excellent with a 10 min leisurely walk to the beach. We shall definately use it again for the Terrace alone.

View all Alicante Bed and Breakfasts