Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Second time in this hostel, since I love it so much. I've been in a lot of places, this one is special. It has an atmosphere unmatched by any other hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel even if it was only one night. I felt that the hospitality of the staff was the best of all the hostels I stayed at in Tokyo and I enjoyed reading one of the books they had on display on sushi which prepped me for my sushi meal at a top resraurant that I would go to later.

We stayed here for two nights. The room got cleaned and we got fresh towels the second day. The staff was really friendly and had good tips for restaurants! They had lots of info about what to do in Hiroshima. We had booked a western private room, the bed slept good and the bathroom was tiny but nice! If you go to Hiroshima go to this hostel!

We went to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara and Hiroshima on our three week trip. None of the accommodations compared to K's House. We had a room for two (bunk beds). It was just the right amount of space, the bathroom was just big enough for two people to share, and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. The only thing that wasn't great was the lack of outlets... We only had two in the room, and one was being used for the TV. There wasn't an outlet in the bathroom either for a blowdryer...

Its has to be one of the best hostels i've stayed in, great location, staff very friendly and welcoming and great to relax and drink with

The staff was extremely courteous and knowledgeable about fun things to do for English only speaking guests..

• 16th May 2015

Hostel is located on a side street, so it is very quiet at night. Yet, it is just about 5 minutes walking distance from Hiroshima train station and 10 minutes away, in the other direction, from shopping/nightlife/restaurant district. A tram stop around the corner, so it is quite convenient. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Amazing hostel close to the main train station and only 20 min walk to the peace park. The hostel is clean and showers were incredible. The guy at the front desk while we stayed was absolutely amazing. He has a lot of positive energy.

The hostel verry clean and staff so friendly.

• 13th May 2015

Another hostel in Japan,another perfect score.But what can You do?Right :) It has perfect location from train station.Very close to downtown night life.Staff excellent,friendly,helpfull.You have everything that You need.Fully equipment kitchen.Laundry room has good and fast washing machines.Dryers are top notch.I recommend this hostel a lot.

I stayed just one night, so I don't have many comments on the hostel.. There was entirely no problem to stay there; the staffs were nice and the facility/ equipment ware good enough.

• 5th May 2015
  • Japan

Very good facilities and super clean. I met other solo travellers at the hostel and had a great night out with them :)

• 4th May 2015
  • Finland

Just great!

Just a great hostel!

One of the best hostels we stayed at during our 3 weeks in Japan. The general atmosphere was very relaxed, and the staff were pretty chilled, leaving the common area open 24/7, providing the perfect environment to mingle and meet fellow travelers!

Awesome hostel in a good location, not far from JR station. Beds were clean and good atmosphere. One suggestion could be to put curtains on dorm beds to not disturb other people from sleeping.

Very good hostel, nothing I can complain about. Highly recommended!

Only stayed here for two nights, but had a very nice stay nevertheless. The location is great, five minutes from the station and about half an hour on foot to the Peace Park. The dorms are small but clean, the beds are great and there's a large locker for each bed. Please restring your guitar though, nobody wants to play a guitar with just three strings ;-)

Excellent hostel! Easy walk from the station and well connected to trams. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly - happy to answer any question I had! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Excellent kitchen. Atmosphere was fairly good but people don't seem to stay very long at Hiroshima compared to other places.

Super friendly staff always ready to help you plan your daily activities! While you are close to the train station, the bars/restaurants/main part of the city (and places like Peace Park/Memorial) are a bit of a walk (maybe 20 or 30 minutes, so not too bad). Didn't bother me though.