Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Great hostel close to public transport. The staff members were very friendly and had assisted with my itinerary. The hostel is absolutely spotless!!

great and cosy place, very friendly staff! thanks for ur help with finding another hostel for my friend :)

Great hostel, really lovely staff and a good vibe. 5 minutes from Hiroshima JR statiion and only about 20 minute walk from peace park and sites. Nice roof garden and common room areas. Cheap bike rental that made getting into town really easy. Highly recommended and great value for money!

Messed up my booked and arrived a day early, the very helpful staff managed to book me into another hostel not far away. Returned the next day. Very good social areas, rooms a bit smaller than other Japanese hostels, hostel was an easy walk from the station and easy access to the city centre.

Sadly my bed was right below the AC, lucky it was not turn on.... The bed setup is first come first serve, no assignment. Shower was great, strong faucet pressure, wifi connection no protection so don't do any bank/security stuff . Highly recommend using the bike rental available. I visited all the location within 3 hrs including the Peace tower/garden/castle and museum

Very clean! Staff was super helpful on what to do in the area and how to get there. Very accommodating :).

• 11th Oct 2015

My husband and I came from Nagoya and stayed two nights to do some sightseeing after attending a wedding in Hiroshima. Hostel was easy to find and close to the station. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The common area is comfortable and clean with lots of games, books, DVDs, etc., and the kitchen is clean and well equipped with two stoves and sinks. We stayed in a private double bed ensuite, which was clean and comfortable. Travel information and close to 7-11. Would definitely recommend!

• 10th Oct 2015

Location couldn't be better! Staff is very friendly and the beds are comfortable. Not a really inviting common area, though.

Nice staff and good location (between station and museum)

Nice smallish hostel with very friendly staff! There is a small common area and kitchen area with TV, games and books. The hostel facilities are clean and well maintained. The location also is pretty good!

Nice hostel on a good location. The staff is really helpfull even with things like Origami or learning writing Kanji :-). Recommended stay for Hiroshima.

Loved our stay! The staff were so friendly and gave great tips for where to eat. Good location.

first time I sleep in a futon (Japanese bed) it was a great experience, at the beginning I didn't know how to make the bed but I jus follow the instructions provided into the room and it was easy to do. Excellent place to stay.

You guys truly are one of the best!! Treated amazing by everyone who worked there!! Really appreciated when one of the girls called the airline for us to help with our booking!! Hope to visit again!! Thanks again!

Real cool staff that know their way around Hiroshima and Miyajima. The hostel is very clean, well kept and organized. And you can meet all sorts of travellers. Located in a calm and relaxed area, not too far way from the station or major tourist spots. An excellent choice if you visit Hiroshima.

The staff was fantastic, and the room was clean and comfortable. The rooftop patio is a truly great addition. Highly recommended.

Great hostel, friendliest ppl at backpacker's hostel k's house - saying this from my experience! Good location and nice comfy spacious dorms!

Rooms were claustrophobic, with no view outside as window covered by a plastic girder!

Fantastic location...super friendly staff and really clean rooms! Perfect! The double room we stayed at was a bit pricey for a hostel....but it was still the cheapest we found in Hiroshima!

Great hostel. Super convenient for everything you need to do and very clean. Good mix of backpackers