Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

K's House Hiroshima is an amazing hostel. It is safe, clean, and well-located.

Very nice and helpful staff :-) great location close to the train station

Great hostel. really friendly and helpful staff. I was there on their 6th anniversary to which they had a party with free food and drink so that was a lovely bonus! The location is conveniently located between the station and the peace park.

Wow, What a great experience having a great Halloween party with wonderful people rom around the world! The hostel is fantastic in every aspect. The staff is wonderful and very very helpful, thanks to them we have the chance to experience one of the greatest sushi dinners we ever tasted in Japan (trust me we had a lot before!) Highly recommended! Thanks a lot for everything

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Had a great time. Not too far from the popular downtown areas. Within walking distance to all the tourist spots. Friendly staff. Even got to be part of their Halloween party. The rooftop area is great to hang out, too.

• 29th Oct 2014

Great hostel with fantastic staff. A short walk to the hub of Hiroshima and roughly 20min walk to the A-Bomb dome museum. Highly recommend!

Staff very nice and helpful but the requirement to lpack up and check out each morning day after day when one is staying a few nights is very annoying and unnecessary.

Perfectly kept clean by most charming young lady with ozzy accent ;) Kitchen amazingly well equiped; super friendly staff, I've never have been waved off by three people before!

Really helpful staff. Great location.

The best thing at K's was the music! Mhhh....Classic Rock, baby. We never heard a bad song in four days! We slept there for 4 nights. K's House in Hiroshima is a really nice place to stay! Highly recommended.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Austria

This was the best hostel I stayed at in Japan. You can always feel comfortable whether you are in the room or kitchen or lounge area. The staff is beyond helpful and kind. The whole hostel was very clean. Close to the main station and just 20 minute walk to Atomic bomb dome. Also 1 minute away from the tram to go to Miyajima island.

Lovely sparkling clean hostel in a good location of Hiroshima as it's only 10 minutes walk from the main train station and has a tram line just 2 minutes away. The staff were so friendly and helpful when we were asking for directions and places to go. Would recommend the Hot spring they have advertised is good as well.

I've spent more than 3months staying in over 30 hostels and I have to say that I think the K's House Hostels are my favourite. They manage to have both great shared facilities and atmosphere but also top notch security & cleanliness. The only real draw back of this hostel is that it was my most expensive in Japan and yet it was in one of the least expensive cities I visited. Regardless, I would stay there again for sure.

The hostel is in a convenient location close to the train station & central Hiroshima. It's only about a half hour walk from the Peace Park. Our room was basic but functional and very clean. Staff were friendly but there wasn't a great communal space or much socialising between travellers.

I usually don't like the bigger hostels, but this was quite good!

Great rooms good location staff was friendly. The only downside was when we had to wait for a few hours to catch a train and realized that they had the same 12 songs or so on repeat all day long in the common room...

Hostel was clean and had a great kitchen for cooking meals. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Well located and easy to get to from station. Seeing the Peace Park and A Bomb Dome was an easy 10 minute ride on the bikes. Staff were helpful and informative. Facilities were good. The atmosphere was nothing special - this was due to some odd guests which is a real pity as this was no fault of the hostel.

I love K's House, they're all amazing. Great staff, good location, really clean.

Very friendly staff, with good English. Spotless kitchen and rooms. Nice common area, with good supply of books in English. Bike hire a useful bonus. Would certainly stay here again.