Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

The best hostel in Japan I have visited,congratulations

AC kinda noisy, everything else is good

Only stayed here one night, but really enjoyed our stay here. Relatively close to the centre of the city and the memorial park if you don't mind a good 10/15 minute walk. Only recommendation would be to get some curtains for the bed so that people can still turn lights on in the room without disrupting others too much. Apart from that, great hostel.

I loved it in Hiroshima! The staff was super nice and it was like the perfect spot if you wanted to go to the Peace Park and Hiroshima castle. Miyajima is also a short train (and ferry ride) away. Super convenient especially for people with a JR pass. Totally recommend it.

Great place to stay. Wish we knew about it in Kyoto

• 6th Jul 2015

Best hostel experience in Japan! The facilities were great, and the location was super convenient (right next to the tram and train stations). The staff was wonderful, so helpful and friendly. They gave me advice, great recommendations on places to go, and directions to everywhere. What really got me, was that when I was out, they washed and dried the towel I had brought (not their towel)! They were so great! I was recommended a different K's House, so I can only assume they're all like this

Great hostel with a super friendly staff ! Nice recommendations from the host. Well located, not far from the Train station, and easy access to the center and major sites of the city. I would totally recommand it.

K's Hostel had everything we needed for our Hiroshima stay! As a couple, we got our privacy in the private room, but if we were lonely backpackers, we'd also love to stay there. It was a fun and friendly place to stay, and we met some really nice people on the roof top terrace in the evenings. The hostel also provides all the info a traveler to Hiroshima needs. Thanks!

Everything was fabulous: the staff were attentive and would always try and help out, everyone felt like they were part of a community while staying at K's House. One main factor was the security: most hostels just have small lockers for valuables, here they had large spaces under the beds so you could put as many things as you wanted away!

Awesome hostel. Best I visited in Japan

Awesome hostel, wish I could've stayed more than 1 night. Staff was over-the-top nice and helpful; they're ready with info on how to go anywhere in the city, including the peace park and miyajima (which you should go to). The whole building is in beautiful shape and has a great atmosphere. Kitchen is fully equipped. AC is super cold. I would go back here in a heart beat, and I'd try the other K's locations if I had the opportunity.

Great hostel! Awesome people, close to train station and has perfect facilities

nice hostel staff are great. conveniently located near the JR station and tram line

Top notch!

I had a very good stay at this hostel! It was located at just a ten minute walk from the subway station. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist who checked me in quickly and offered helpful advice on how to get to the Peace Memorial. The hostel is located at an easy 25 minute walk from the Memorial. My room with ensuite bathroom was very clean and had good fast wifi, two of my key requirements. Highly recommend this place if you are staying in Hiroshima.

Super friendly, clean, organised

The hostel was really nice, but there were no lockers or anywhere to leave valuables in the room. And the room doors were never locked, even though we all had keys. It is a good place to stay, but if have valuables prepared to carry them.

A very nice place to stay. I can totally recommend it.

Overall - a very good hostel. Fairly decent location, walkable to the train station. We only stayed one night - so not much basis to judge. Very friendly staff, who all spoke very good english. Decent size room compared to other similar hostels in Japan. walking distance to attractions/bars etc.

Staff was very cheerful, everything was clean and tidy. Room was very good for the money, would stay again.