Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

The hostel was great! The staff is very friendly and were able to help me find attractions and find places around the city.

We stayed at three of the Backpacker K's in our trip to Japan and all of them were excellent.

Very nice clean Hostel. Common room with lots of books, movies and games, even with guitar. Nice staff. Small, but clean rooms.

This hostel employs some of the friendliest people I've met in Japan! The guy at the front desk let me borrow a Carp jersey when he learned I was heading to a game. Rooms are nice and lockers are huge. Highly recommended.

Great Hostel! Big locker under bed to store all my luggage. Nice beds and livingroom, Friendly Stuff. Bathroom is on the hallway.

Looks a bit run down through age, but very clean, safe and pleasant hostel, great location close to the station and EXTREMELY helpful staff (one spent about 20 minutes helping me plan my next day). Could do with putting on a breakfast in the morning, but with the station bakery nearby it's not essential. Great place to stay.

Excellent location and easy to find. Very friendly and efficient staff. They found my camera and held it at front desk for 3 days , offered to mail it if I'm unable to pick it up. Thanks guys

Great little hostel, very well run, clean, good location, nice staff and very modern facilities with a decent common room and it's super easy to meet people there. A nice rooftop terrace is a nice touch as well. Good place to use a base for day trips to Miyajima and Himeji. Close to the peace park and all of Hiroshima's other main attractions and night life. Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much Maiko, Mayumi and the rest of the team!

Staff helpful, good location easy to follow instructions from train station and close to tram stop. We had a private room which was clean and comfortable.

Second time in this hostel, since I love it so much. I've been in a lot of places, this one is special. It has an atmosphere unmatched by any other hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel even if it was only one night. I felt that the hospitality of the staff was the best of all the hostels I stayed at in Tokyo and I enjoyed reading one of the books they had on display on sushi which prepped me for my sushi meal at a top resraurant that I would go to later.

We stayed here for two nights. The room got cleaned and we got fresh towels the second day. The staff was really friendly and had good tips for restaurants! They had lots of info about what to do in Hiroshima. We had booked a western private room, the bed slept good and the bathroom was tiny but nice! If you go to Hiroshima go to this hostel!

We went to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara and Hiroshima on our three week trip. None of the accommodations compared to K's House. We had a room for two (bunk beds). It was just the right amount of space, the bathroom was just big enough for two people to share, and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. The only thing that wasn't great was the lack of outlets... We only had two in the room, and one was being used for the TV. There wasn't an outlet in the bathroom either for a blowdryer...

Its has to be one of the best hostels i've stayed in, great location, staff very friendly and welcoming and great to relax and drink with

The staff was extremely courteous and knowledgeable about fun things to do for English only speaking guests..

• 16th May 2015

Hostel is located on a side street, so it is very quiet at night. Yet, it is just about 5 minutes walking distance from Hiroshima train station and 10 minutes away, in the other direction, from shopping/nightlife/restaurant district. A tram stop around the corner, so it is quite convenient. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Amazing hostel close to the main train station and only 20 min walk to the peace park. The hostel is clean and showers were incredible. The guy at the front desk while we stayed was absolutely amazing. He has a lot of positive energy.

The hostel verry clean and staff so friendly.

• 13th May 2015

Another hostel in Japan,another perfect score.But what can You do?Right :) It has perfect location from train station.Very close to downtown night life.Staff excellent,friendly,helpfull.You have everything that You need.Fully equipment kitchen.Laundry room has good and fast washing machines.Dryers are top notch.I recommend this hostel a lot.