Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

I've stayed at K's house several years ago and was so impressed that I chose to go there again. I also stayed at the K's house in Kyoto and was equally as impressed. Great service, friendly and polite staff, Masa is an awesome dude. I will certainly stay again. It felt like a hotel. I'll definitely be going to the ones near Mt. Fuji, Takeyama and Fukuoka. Great stuff!

I absolutely loved this hostel. First off, free tea and coffee - amazing. Second, they know everything about the city and will help you find anything you're looking for. There's also great posted resources if you're not quite sure what you want to see or do. I met amazing people in my dorm room ( a first in my travels! ) and had great times in the common room too. This hostel made me fall in the with Hiroshima. Thank you!

Good location, friendly and helpful staff, clean, lots of useful travel Information available - definitely recommendable!

Hands down, best hostel I've ever stayed in. Or was it a hotel? Would book again.

Very friendly and helpful staff. We had a double room which was small but very comfortable. Good location, walking distance from the train station and handy for the sights and restaurants.

Clean hostel with friendly Hhostel, but unfortunately boring people when i've been there. In all other cases excellent hostel!

Love the KsHouse's, location is easy to find and close to the station, if ypu want some assurance for a proper hostel, with nice facilities and staff with lots of good suggestions for in and around the city, look no further!

Really lovely staff and a good common area, about a 20 minute walk to the main shopping area which is pretty good!!

This is the most clean hostel I have ever seen. And all the facilities, kitchen and TV area are just great. The beds in the 6 beds dorm are are very comfortable. The staff is friendly (maybe overfriendly but they really make an efford) and helpful. It is easy to meet other travellers. Silly I paid for an expensive and boring hotel room in my first two nights in Hiroshima.

Was a really enjoyable stay! Loved it.

Nice hostel.

Hiroshima was the first city in my journey in Japan. Location- the hostel is close to the station. It's a bus ride away from the museum but one can walk it too, if one has the patience and willingness for it. Things to do- the hostel has a kitchen and common area where I met some interesting people. The staff are polite and helpful and hold your luggage if you do come in earlier than 3pm.

Loved the location!! Atmosphere and staff are great also. Would deff come back here, any time...

Everything about this hostel is great - The staff are friendly, the rooms are clean, the location is central, and the kitchen is better equipped than any hostel I've been to, with lots of extra touches like free tea, coffee, and filtered water. There is also a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in the common lounge room, with a TV, books and games. I couldn't say a bad word about this hostel and would definitely stay again.

Great place to stay. Very helpful staf.

Good location (nearby the train station, but a bit far from the best spots of Hiroshima), great staff and excelent dorms (good size, huge lockers). I recommend it!

Top place. Ideal location only 2 minute walk to the tram line and about 10 minutes to the main rail station. The major sites and the ferry port can be accessed from here within 10 minutes too. Staff were super helpful with town maps and directions and even helped me purchase J-League tickets. Rooms are spacious (not something I have come across anywhere else in japan). The best hostel on my japan holiday.

Really fantastic place. Would not even bother looking at other places!

I booked just one night in Hiroshima Hostel. I really liked it.. The hostel is close to the Train Station (less than 10 minutes walking), good facilities (you can prepare your food, you have coffee, tea...), very clean (it is really clean) and rooms are ok (not big but very comfortable).

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Peru

Perfect. Can't complain about a single thing.