Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

Really comfy, friendly, easy to access Hostel, Very close to everything in Hiroshima, only a few stops on the tram. Thanks Mayumi!

Everything about this place is great. I've stayed at a few different k's house and know I can rely on a good stay with them.

Stayed here a few times, good place.

Staffs are nice and helping minded. I like them.

One of the cleanest hostels I've been in Asia so far. Excellent facilities and large rooms. The hostel is located not far from the station and the centre of the city. The staff is helpful. I would definitely recommend it.

Hostel was easy to find, though it's about 15-20 minutes walk from the main downtown area but very close to the train station. Very comfortable hostel and the kitchen and common room are excellent.

Can only really fault this place on not providing guests with private rooms with a towel - you can rent them. Staff friendly and helpful. Location near train station so handy.

Excellent hostel and friendly staff!

I like your nice kitchen and very clean and warm, I feel like my home here. comfortable sleep. Thank you very much.

So I arrived pretty late and only had one day so rushed out on one of their rented bikes to see the Peace Memorial. On my return the receptionist let me off the price of the bike, nice gesture. It was a Saturday night so hoped to meet some fellow travellers and party. However in the common room was greeted by a family with a few young kids watching TV, not the hostels fault but maybe a minimum age would be good. Sinks are in the hallway, causes abit of congestion. Although clean with nice staff.

Had a great time here - staff are amazing and speak great English plus the common area is lively - I met some great people here, some of whom I've gone on to meet and hang out with in other countries!

Great place to stay. Good location. Superp kitchen. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Great hostel, amazing atmosphere due to good andand clean facilities and staff!!I'll be back!

I really enjoyed staying at his hostel. Really nice!!

I loved my stay at Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima! The location is next to the train station, which is extremely convenient if you're coming in from somewhere. The place is clean and I met some great people there as well. A nice living room/lounging area to hang out in. Maiko and Mayumi were awesome! So very nice and so very helpful! A great stay!

Great Hostel, would definitely stay there again

very clean hostel, great kitchen and laundry facilities Staff were very helpful with how to get to miyajima island, The only thing I wasn't happy with was the wifi, it hardly worked in the common room and not at all in the actual room. But apart from that it is overall a great hostel

The hostel was very well located (very close to Hiroshima Sta and very close to a tram stop), affordable, clean and had all the facilities you would expect from it. I would definitely recommend it. The staff was also extremely nice and helpful.

I was truly impressed with the security measures, especially for a hostel. The atmosphere was awesome. I didn't have much interaction with the staff, but they were easy to work with and tended to know about as much English as would be necessary for foreigners to have an easy visit.

• 31st Mar 2015

Excellent hostel well located from the JR station. Brilliant and helpful staff. Nice and clean.Would recommend without any hesitation whatsoever