Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

very helpful staff

This is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in! All the facilities were very clean, they offered many things in the kitchen for guests to use free of charge and the showers were stocked with soap and shampoo for use too. The common area was very cosy and there's plenty of reading material on things to do in Hiroshima and Japan. Their information was very well organized for things to do in the area. Would definitely stay here again.

My favourite hostel in Japan! Also way nicer, friendlier and more intimate than the K's House in Kyoto (which has become so large, commercialized and unfriendly).

Friendly helpful staff, great place to stay!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Decent hostel, friendly staff and a nice common area. Not the closest to the main sights, but everything was in walking distance and it was very close to the station which was more important to me with my luggage!

Wow, K's House is the place to go if you go to Hiroshima. Well located, everything's there and the staff organized a little party, that was awesome.

Very nice and enjoyable stay- 5 minutes walk from the train station and there is a street car stop nearby that will take you all over Hiroshima

The common room and kitchen were great, so comfortable and a great place to chill out or meet other guests. Staff was really helpful too. I had so much fun at the Sake Party!

The best hostel in Japan I have visited,congratulations

AC kinda noisy, everything else is good

Only stayed here one night, but really enjoyed our stay here. Relatively close to the centre of the city and the memorial park if you don't mind a good 10/15 minute walk. Only recommendation would be to get some curtains for the bed so that people can still turn lights on in the room without disrupting others too much. Apart from that, great hostel.

I loved it in Hiroshima! The staff was super nice and it was like the perfect spot if you wanted to go to the Peace Park and Hiroshima castle. Miyajima is also a short train (and ferry ride) away. Super convenient especially for people with a JR pass. Totally recommend it.

Great place to stay. Wish we knew about it in Kyoto

• 6th Jul 2015

Best hostel experience in Japan! The facilities were great, and the location was super convenient (right next to the tram and train stations). The staff was wonderful, so helpful and friendly. They gave me advice, great recommendations on places to go, and directions to everywhere. What really got me, was that when I was out, they washed and dried the towel I had brought (not their towel)! They were so great! I was recommended a different K's House, so I can only assume they're all like this

Great hostel with a super friendly staff ! Nice recommendations from the host. Well located, not far from the Train station, and easy access to the center and major sites of the city. I would totally recommand it.

K's Hostel had everything we needed for our Hiroshima stay! As a couple, we got our privacy in the private room, but if we were lonely backpackers, we'd also love to stay there. It was a fun and friendly place to stay, and we met some really nice people on the roof top terrace in the evenings. The hostel also provides all the info a traveler to Hiroshima needs. Thanks!

Everything was fabulous: the staff were attentive and would always try and help out, everyone felt like they were part of a community while staying at K's House. One main factor was the security: most hostels just have small lockers for valuables, here they had large spaces under the beds so you could put as many things as you wanted away!

Awesome hostel. Best I visited in Japan

Awesome hostel, wish I could've stayed more than 1 night. Staff was over-the-top nice and helpful; they're ready with info on how to go anywhere in the city, including the peace park and miyajima (which you should go to). The whole building is in beautiful shape and has a great atmosphere. Kitchen is fully equipped. AC is super cold. I would go back here in a heart beat, and I'd try the other K's locations if I had the opportunity.

Great hostel! Awesome people, close to train station and has perfect facilities