Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima Reviews

1-8-9, Matoba-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Japa, Hiroshima, Japan

The hostel was really pleasant, lovely staff and nice rooms. Fairly close to the downtown area with most bars and restaurants. Has wifi and they looked after our luggage during our last day. It was a very good hostel overall.

Great hostel within easy walking distance of the train station and city center. Very clean with a good common area/ kitchen. They provide a lot of sightseeing info and are eager to offer suggestions. The staff called to sign me up for a last-minute tour of the Mazda Museum- very helpful! Would definitely come back.

The hostel was very nice! Very easy to find from the station and only a 10 minute walk. Very clean place and very friendly staff who are happy to explain to you how to get to all the interesting locations in the area. There is also a very nice kitchen and laundry corner. The other guests were very friendly, too. Overall a very pleasant atmosphere.

• 17th May 2014

It`s a great hostel, though not easy to locate initially. It took me half an hour to find my way out of Hiroshima station and another half hour to find the hostel, even with help from the local tourist bureau. Once found it was a friendly and enjoyable experience.

Good location, clean, comfortable, modern and wonderfully helpful staff. Highly recommended.

I had a lovely stay! The staff were incredibly kind and helpful.

Great hostel. Small but clean and easily accessible to the train station, trams and the main road.

The staff member I spoke to at check in was incredibly friendly and helpful! I have absolutely zero complaints with this hostel and I'll recommend it to friends visiting the area.

Staff's level of helpfulness and understanding were superb. (If HostelWorld.com is passing this on. Apologies for not staying long enough to properly learn all their names.)

very nice clean hostel with nice staff,very safe and well located,not too far to the peace memorial park,comfy and good atmosphere in the common room

A great hostel overall. We had a busy trip so we didn't use the common areas. But the room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. The shower had awesome water pressure, and was very clean. The staff were really helpful and friendly, and spoke great english. The only downside is that the wifi was spotty in the room. The staff said it was working, but we couldn't pick up the signals most of the time. TRAVEL TIP: Get the streetcar pass if you dont already have a JR pass. It'll save you money!

I will definitely book again with K's House! I can absolutely recommend this location! I had a Japanese style room

• 2nd May 2014

I've been to 3 hostels in Hiroshima and this one was really the best of them. The beds are confortable, the location is good and near the train station, everything is walkable from it and it has nice showers.

Very good hostel, great facilities, close to everything!

Very helpful staff. They went out of their way to help us with planning our stay in Hiroshima. Everything was very clean and the beds comfortable. Don't miss the Peace Park and museum, Miyajima, and try to go to a baseball game if you can (Japanese baseball fans are really intense about baseball and the cheers and singing are a spectacle in themselves). The hostel is a short walk from the train station (about 10-15 minutes) in a quiet area but relatively close to bars, restaurants.

• 30th Apr 2014

I had such a great stay at K's House Hiroshima. That was the most clean hostel I've stayed at during my 3 weeks trip in Japan and Korea. It had all the necessary facilities (or almost) and it was spanking clean. The only additions to make it perfect would be: lockers in room, providing towel and having a basic breakfast offer other than coffee/tea. I highly recommend staying at this hostel.

Great facilities (pots/pans etc in good condition, two stoves and a sizable refrigerator in the kitchen, and a lovely rooftop deck with a fantastic foam lounge spot for a nap in the sun), great location (close to tram spots, a 20 minute walk to the main A-Bomb and museum area and really close to the train station for a side trip to Miyajima). Helpful staff on hand and comfortable clean beds made for a pleasant stay. Oh, and great water pressure in the showers!

A great hostel to stay at in Hiroshima. The beds are decent with big lockers to store your bags. The kitchen and other facilities are great, however I absolutely hated the bathroom set up. Although they were very clean, the sink in the hallway is quite annoying, especially when people are trying to get by you in such a small space. Also, if you are looking for a place to party, this probably isn't it; there were a few families staying while I was there.

This is my second stay here-the other being 5 years ago and I found it just as clean and welcoming as last time. We also got good recommendations for places to eat nearby from the staff-Thanks for helping make our stay in Hiroshima memorable.

Great hostal. nice and close to hiroshima station and to other transport. fantastic staff. This chain of hostals are really great, whichever one you stay at.