Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto Reviews

418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

This Hostel is really Nice, gold location (10 min walking from Kyoto station). You van catch every train / bus / métro from there. The staff is very convenient and friendly. My second experience with k's house and it's still perfect. They have a all you can eat breakfast very well furnished. Just one thing, I should have rented a bike at the hostel to facilitate my visit. Thank you it was really nice to stay at your place.

• 17th Feb 2015

Great, loved it and loved the atmosphere.

Great place to stay when in Kyoto. Staff are very friendly and helpful, facilities are excellent and location is nice. I highly recommend K's House Kyoto.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Good hostel, big and spacious dorms and common rooms, comfy beds and key cards. Close to train station, metro and bus system. Good cafe adjacent with buffet breakfast available until midday which is good!

Very professional and clean hostel. Staff spoke the best English of any staff I met in Japan. Laundry was a little pricey at 300yen but includes drying. Korean girls hogged the mirror for hours and made it difficult for me to get ready but I can't really blame the staff for that. Perhaps there should be more mirrors or bathroom facilities since they were a bit crowded.

The only negative is no steps I prefer never to see a elevator and sometimes waiting was a while no big deal considering every thing else

A great hostel with a very relaxed atmosphere. Excellent spaces to meet new people and chill out. The bar/cafe down stairs is super convenient and does a decent breakfast/beers.

No complaints at all. Staff were friendly and the rooms were really nice. Bike hire was a plus too! We stayed in a private room and it could have very easy been a hotel.

Nice place, often pretty packed with travelers from around the world!

Very friendly!

Excellent Place. I love the big bar where i got to meet

Best, great staff, close to station, comfy beds, great facilities, atmosphere. Fantastic, I want to come back to Japan to stay here again.

Good hostel

This hostel is definitely worth it for the money. The highlight for me was really cheap bike rentals- there are MANY bikes so I don't see them ever running out of rental. The wifi was pretty slow throughout the entire building. The showers are really nice- very good water pressure. Overall the facilities are amongst the cleanest I've seen in hostels (partly thanks to their no shoes policy).

Hostel was very clean and tidy, staff were fantastic and happy to help out with any requests. Couldn't have been happier with our stay.

• 31st Jan 2015

Fine little place..

Great hostel, with a nice lounge to chill or to read a book. The female dorms are great. Close to the station with some good restaurants. One of the best places I stayed in Japan during my 21 days trip!

I really love this hostel and will come back again on this May 2015.

Nice, clean, presentable hostel. Pretty much impeccable, although maybe lacking some atmosphere. Hard to fault and a solid choice.

this is the best hostel ive ever been to. It is huge! it has a great easy to find location near kyoto station and its close to kyoto tower, making it easy to find your way back. it has a big reception desk with friendly people, the rooms and facilities were very modern and clean. i cant think of anything bad about this hostel. it also has a bar where you can eat breakfast, snacks or just have a drink. and meet new people. would come back to this hostel immediately