Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto Reviews

418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

We had a good time to stayed at Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto. Appreciated the staff service mind. Value for money to stay here, The guest house located in downtown easy to find. Very convenience to access to travelling points in Kyoto we will back for sure if we have a chance to travelling to Kyoto in the future.

• 17th Nov 2015
  • Thailand

Great Hostel with great staff. However, there was one woman in particular who always showed a bit of attitude and put me off every time I would approach the lobby. Otherwise a very welcoming place!

K's House was an enjoyable stay in Kyoto. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. They do their best to recommend attractions, transportation, and chat a little if you feel comfortable. The owner is very thoughtful by providing an outdoor laundry to dry your clothes. Mini locker by the bed. Location is ~15min walk to nearby subway, good for value. A young female staff was very helpful: she spoke fluent English and was very attentive and professional. Kudos to her. I highly recommend here

• 16th Nov 2015

Staff are really nice and can communicate in English very well. They give good advice about travelling and fully assist for renting Kimono for me. The rooms are clean, but a bit small. The bathroom are enough and clean.

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Thailand

Excellent staff! Very helpful and efficient

Thank you for nice service to us. Your information about Kyoto City was help us to explore the city. The location is strategic and easy to find.

Location was great. Short walk to the main train station.

• 15th Nov 2015

The best hostel I have ever stayed. Clean & spacious. What I really liked was there was an elevator. Since we had a lot of stuffs with us, an elevator was like a gift for us. Lol. Another strong point of Hostel K's house was there were a lot of shower rooms and toilets. We didn't need to queue since we were short of time. We really enjoyed staying there. The staffs were super friendly and helpful. Definitely gonna stay there again if I go to Kyoto again next time!

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Indonesia

We stayed for 4 nights, in a family tatami style room. It was a great place, value for me and good experience for my kids. We met people from all around the world during our stay. I will surely stay at this place the next time I visit Japan

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

I LOVE THIS HOSTEL SO MUCH. REALLY GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKER STAFF. FREE FLOW COFFEE AND TEA ALL DAY LONG.

Nice place to stay.

The hostel is not new but is in a lovely condition as expected of Japan.

Comfortable stay, communal areas (two of them) are very welcoming and spacious, very clean rooms and facilities. Also a good place to relax after a day's walk around the landmarks of Kyoto.

Very clean

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Thailand

Very nice hostel with all amenities needed (big sofas in the lounge, big and very well-equiped kitchen, umbrella and touristic books to lend, TV room, safes for luggages in the room, you just need a locker). My room smelled like feet, but I think it may be because of the slippers which really smelled. Otherwise really excellent and good location near Kyoto station.

• 12th Nov 2015

Great place and facilities, definitely ecommeneded

We loved our stay though the only comment was it takes a little long walk from Kyoto station. But very close to Keihan Shichijo subway line!! We'll go back again :)

We stayed in three different hostels during our Japan visit and this was the best. It was more like a hotel room with the price of a hostel.

15 mins walk from Kyoto station. Nice, cosy and quiet environment. Very clean and well maintained.

Loved it here! No bad comments