Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto Reviews

418 Nayachou, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Really nice hostel. Very clean and well located. Staff are helpful and friendly!

I love this hostel, it has great friendly staff and the location although in a quiet area is easy to get to and in a good location to subways and bus stops.

The best hostel I stayed at thus far

• 29th Dec 2014

Wifi needs to be more stable. You need to optimize or upgrade the computers of your internet cafe. They can't run windows 7 with aero on those specs.

• 27th Dec 2014

Booking the rooms was very easy and staff was very polite when we needed help. Our stay was only 1 night, but the bathrooms and the rooms were very clean and other guests were very nice!

Great location! Very clean. Hostel staff were friendly and the bar attached to it had good food and atmosphere. Cheap bike rentals were great to see the city! Also had a nice rooftop patio. Would definitely stay here again!

I loved it

Friendly staff who know the area well. Very clean and safe! The location was perfect for me, right by Kyoto station, giving easy access to all of the sites I was interested in. They also served a free Christmas supper for us!

• 25th Dec 2014

-Facilities were incredibly clean -Staff were super helpful -One minor thing I noticed was that the atmosphere is lacking if you stay in the 2nd building as most of the activitity happens in the main lobby.It's a bit of a pain to go all the way to the bottom floor and cross the buildings in order to go back up to the 2nd floor to get the atmosphere of the lobby Overall, it was a very good hostel. Visit the ramen place nearby (it's on the map they provide) great value and delicious!

• 24th Dec 2014

Really nice hostel , one of the best I never been , really really clean , location is perfect !!

The best hostel where i have been.. So clean. The common area is perfect. Seriously, if you go to Kyoto, dont hesitate. This is your hostel. Alvaro from Argentina :)

K's House Kyoto is one of the best hostels I have stayed at in Asia. The staff members were helpful, the accommodations were clean, and it was easy to meet other travelers. The hostel provides rental bikes at a low cost for those whom wish to explore Kyoto a more scenic way than bus or train. However, the hostel is also very close to the the train and bus station. You can easily access all of Kyoto due to the hostel's prime location. I definitely recommend staying at this hostel.

Great place to stay. Modern facilties, plenty of room and great value for money. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Kyoto.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Best Hostel in whole of Japan. Very friendly staff. Close to JR Kyoto station

Fantastic place, 10/10 would stay again. Loved the Zen bar attached to the place, had some great times and met some great people.

• 19th Dec 2014

thank you for all your help and assistance! me and my girlfriend love japan and the people there! will definitely come back!

I will be back!

• 17th Dec 2014

Thank you so much for your warmth and hospitality. Especially to the gentlemen bartender with whom we had several great chats with. His reccomendations and advice did not go astray. It's good walking distance to key locations and transport, including the Subway and the Gion District. If I ever find myself down Kyoto way again, I'm definitely coming back to K's House! xx

• 17th Dec 2014

Clean but small.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Very clean and excelent staff

• 14th Dec 2014