Backpackers Hostel & Pub Reviews

13 School Street Everett/Boston MA 02149, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

It was very nice, all the employees were very kind. And the surprise was the free shuttle to the Wellington station. Xe spent a very goo night there.

• 1st Jun 2013

Every staff member made us feel welcome and Chris in particular made our visit unforgettable! He went above and beyond and made our trip easy and wonderfully memorable.

I have stayed in hostels in Ireland, Amsterdam and Liverpool and backpackers is by far the best!. It has its own kick ass cinema, pub and the shuttle service is fantastic. They always go the extra mile even bringing us to the social security office! It is also very reasonable!

• 30th May 2013

Ok the place is far away. But if you come between 8 am and 11 pm they pick you up at the metro station. They have a shuttle to the metro station and if you ask they can drop you off even at some other places. Very friendly and helpful. We came in the morning and they checked us in as soon as there was place so basically at 11 am. The only bad thing is the location, all the other stuff is good and they are very well organized. A good choice in Boston!

This place is consistently awesome. Everyone who works there is incredibly kind & generous. Thanks guys!

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful I would definitely recommend it to a friend!

• 29th May 2013

Had a super stay here, Chris the bus driver was awesome!

Felt more like a half way house than a hostel. Couldn't secure bathroom window.

Didnt like the place. Location is way off everything. Overpriced shabby hostel.

Thank you for the shuttle. Super kind staff, hot water, internet, breakfast... I was satisfied! :)

Staff there are really helpful. Free shuttles are helpful. They also have free breakfast (toast, jam, tea and coffee),What I don't really like are the mattresses (very loud) and tiny little shared bathroom. But overall, great stay.

• 25th May 2013
  • China

I wasn't sure if stay in this hostel was a good decision, but when I walked in there I changed my mind. It's not a fancy hostel but the atmosphere was awesome. The staff was very friendly and really helpful. It's a little bit far from Boston, but hey offer free shuttle to the nearest subway station. I had a great experience there, I couldn't ask for more!

• 25th May 2013
  • Spain

It was pretty far away from Boston and somewhat confusing to find. We decided to walk there after getting off the subway since the buses didn't come very often and ended up walking to a location about 2 miles south of the actual hostel where there is another intersection of a School Street and Main Street. There is nothing but a few restaurants nearby to the hostel itself. Some of the staff were very nice while others were not as much. Only stay in this hostel if nothing closer is available.

we are sorry you got lost trying to walk to the hostel. we provide a free shuttle back and forth to the subway which takes a couple of minutes, and the walk is about 15 minutes from the hostel to the train if you know which direction to walk. We hope you enjoyed Boston and if you return, give us a chance to make your visit exceptional. Thanks

Very clean! Staff were excellent! They were very helpful in recommending things to do, places to see, restaurants, etc!

• 24th May 2013

very friendly, helpful staff!

Wasn't sure what to expect, but my stay was lovely.

• 21st May 2013

Had a great time at this hostel. Computers to use freely, planty of wifi, pool table and recreational area, everything you need. Staff are great! Very helpfull and friendly especially chris and julie. You can get a lift from staff through a shuttle service to the train station which enables you to get to all main areas of boston.

• 20th May 2013
  • Wales

Great atmosphere, great stuff!

Everyone was really nice and helpful. I felt totally relaxed. Great service, clean and well-managed. I'd definitely stay again.

• 19th May 2013
  • Greece

I registered for female room for two nights. The first night all of travellers in the room are females. Next day when I came back at night, there were two males in the room. This made me very disappoint with the poor management of the hostel.

• 18th May 2013
  • Thailand

we are very sorry for the mix up. If you had come to the front desk I'm sure we could have fixed the problem. I will make sure we do a better job of controlling our co ed dorms in the future. Thank you and we hope you still enjoyed your Boston visit