Backpackers Hostel & Pub Reviews

13 School Street Everett/Boston MA 02149, Boston, USA

People were nice and helpful

• 20th May 2015

Fantastic hostel, really clean and friendly. Good location and the free shuttle service is brilliant.

• 19th May 2015

Great staff and close access to Boston's most important landmarks!

Although it was only for one night, as i was just passing from Chicago to Iceland, i really enjoyed my stay. I called the hostel when i arrived at the Wellington train station and they came to pick me up. They always made sure that i was ok and had everything i needed. It was super quiet, clean, safe, and comfortable. Free wifi worked very well. They even had free coffee and tea. They drove me back to the train station when i was ready to leave too. Great and friendly people working there!

Great hostel to stay while visiting Boston. Conveniently located close to subway Orange line Wellington station. You can take a bus for $2 or just walk there (1 mile). The rooms and showers are clean. Staff is very friendly. Free internet.

• 10th May 2015

Very nice place and clean place with very good and freindly staff.

• 8th May 2015
  • Congo

awsome,the best one from the dozens of hostels that I have stayed in the world.\(^O^)/

• 8th May 2015
  • China

A hostel which puts service as the most important part of the experience. The staff were all very friendly and are willing to help customers always. I loved how the hostel motto seems to be "Anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, let us know". In my opinion, the hostel was value for money, despite not being within Boston. Environment was clean and spacious as well.

I stayed @ Backpackers for 4 nights, after a long journey I was picked up promptly from the station and made to feel very welcome. All the staff are helpful and friendly, with good local knowledge. Particular mention to Gus and Andy, always on call to make sure their visitors enjoy their stay. They provide a shuttle service, maps, guides and advice for things to do, they do your laundry for a small fee, they have a pub with cheap beers. Hostels are about staff&punters&atmosphere. Like here.stay!

• 4th May 2015

Actually I do like the hostel! It's spacious & is in a good area. You will feel safe here - each employee is very friendly, helpful and also positive. They will do anything they can to make you feel welcome and comfortable. I was picked up by Gus from the Wellington station yesterday - he helped me with my inquiries and my luggage also. My female dorm is clean - has its own shower and toilet. Nice breakfast too. 3 computers are available plus wifi for your laptop, etc. shuttle every 30min..:)

• 4th May 2015

Very comfortable, with a dorm feeling. If I could I would live here. The staff is very friendly and caring

• 3rd May 2015

This was a sound hostel and I enjoyed a very comfortable stay. The staff here are incredible and will drop everything and go out of their way to help you out. The hostel is located a few train stops from downtown, however they offer a shuttle service to and from the nearest station pretty much whenever you require it. They have their own bar with cheap drinks which helps create a social atmosphere.

Lo mejor el shuttle a la ciudad. Lo peor, se escucha todo lo del cuarto de al lado.

• 1st May 2015
  • Argentina

Hospitable and friendly staff....What a welcoming environment and great location. Close to everything....

• 28th Apr 2015

Friendly Staff, clean facilities, safe. The location is not ideal but the free shuttle to the nearby train station makes it ok.

• 18th Apr 2015

Very clean and very safe and the shuttle service is fantastic. There was a load of us there for the marathon and they got up early to feed us and shuttle us to Wellington Station and generally look after us. Breakfast is basic toast with tea or coffee, but it's good. There's lots of places to get food or eat out a block away in Everett. Beds are a little uncomfortable, but for all the other benefits like free, good wifi, a pool table, clean, hot showers, a bar, and friendly staff it's worth it.

Un hostel limpio, amplio, cómodo, con un ambiente tranquilo y acogedor. Cuartos amplios, camas cómodas. El personal, en especial Juliana; es muy especial y se esmeran por la atención al cliente. Personas muy amigables que están prestas a brindarte toda la ayuda e información que requieras. El desayuno es suficiente como para llegar al tiempo de merienda y permite salir del hostel con algo en el estómago. Es lindo viajar y encontrar personas de la calidad humana de Juliana. Lo recomiendo.

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Costa Rica

Room and bathrooms were clean even though while I was there they were doing renovations. Bed wasn't great but it wasn't bad either but good enough for the week I was there. The staff were probably the best thing about the hostel. They were incredibly helpful and friendly. It's in an alright location, but the staff make up for it by dropping guests off at the train station and picking them up. Definitely a hostel I'll stay in again because when the renovations are done it'd be better.

• 14th Apr 2015

awesome spot to stay staff was great . shuttle great and wifi the best , free parking ect

• 13th Apr 2015

The staff was super nice and accommodating. It's great that they pick you up from the nearby T stop and bring you back pretty much whenever you need it. I arrived pretty late and it was pretty quiet, but it seemed like it would be a fun place to hang out with others...either at the bar they have, or in the back where there was a room with a TV and pool table. One last thing: I accidentally left a ring that I really like in the bathroom, and when I called they offered to mail it back to me!

• 11th Apr 2015