Bamboo House Hotel Reviews

12# West Street, Longmu Alley, Yangshuo, China

It was an awesome stay at bamboo house hotel. We had a personal bathroom and extremely comfy beds all for an amazingly good price. I enjoyed the stay there. If you stay there, try their homemade banana bread. It's to die for!

• 30th May 2014

My parents, my sister and I stayed in the four-bed-family room and the balcony was really nice, also that we could double lock it. The lobby was a little dark and might need a little more decoration. The location is super great, but that also means, that you can hear the clubs and bars around at night. Staff was friendly, gave good recommendations and the bike hire directly at the hotel was really comfortable!

This was the cheapest hostel ever and additionally the rooms are very clean and the stuff friendly and helpful with everything including organizing bike tours etc. I really recommend this hostel. The location is next to West street it is perfect located if you want to go out and have fun but this also means that you can still hear music at night. So you better be prepared with ear plugs. But I guess all the hostels around the corner have this problem..therefore this is a really good choice!!