Barcelona Central Garden Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

I had a excellent experience at the hostel! The location is perfect and the staff very friendly. They are organized and very clean. I recommend the Paella night, organized by the hostel, excellent choice for a fair price!

excellent hostel - very central, great for coming from the airport via train, clean, friendly staff only suggestion would be for larger lockers in the rooms for bag storage, the current ones only fit a few things. but the staff were happy to store large bags in a shed out in the terrace area for people who leave there bags there for a few hours after the 11am checkout time if they wish

Good overall hostel with friendly and helpful staff. The location is also quite central and convenient. Nonetheless, I felt that the hostel lacked a bit of atmosphere.

• 27th Feb 2014

We had a great stay! The staff was incredibly nice and helpful, and the hostel is very conveniently located. Thank you, BCG.

Best hostel we have ever stayed in!

I am very impressed by the constant kindness of the all staff and the very useful information provided during all 7 days of my stay. Above all trust them and go the restaurants they recommend if you are serious of food.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

perfect place to stay in bercelona, lovely staff is all around day and night to make sure you have a pleasant time with activities like Flamenco Nights and common dinner. the facilities are clean and tidy and the location is best for exploring every of the citys countless sights. definitley recommend this place and hope to be back one day=)

• 11th Feb 2014

that was perfect. it was so clean, comfy and in the central of the barcelona. you can walk to most of the famous places

This is one of the loveliest hostels I have ever stayed in. Whilst it's no party hostel (which was partly my motivation for choosing it), it's size, layout and staff result in a very social, comfortable experience and space. Ideal for solo travellers.

• 5th Feb 2014

Very very very good I like every thing in this hostel

• 4th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

I absolutely loved BCG! I stayed in a 4 person room and the beds were very comfortable. The hostel had just undergone renovations and everything looked great. It was about a 10 minute walk to Plaça de Catalunia

• 30th Jan 2014

Fantastic atmosphere, the best staff (ALL of them) of any hostel I've been too- multiple people went out of their way to help me plan and suggested things to do. Very clean, the kitchen is a bit small but it's nice and they recycle!

Cannot recommend this place highly enough

One of the best hostels that I have ever visited. The atmosphere was really warm and welcoming and the staff runs the hostel with all their heart. Would recommend to anyone, especially if traveling alone!

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Finland

I really loved this hostel!!! I felt home!!! The staff are the best!!! Every night they organize activities inside of the hostel and out side!!! Also the hostel are very clean!!! They have a really good kichen, also wifii and computers with a free internet. Thanks all the staff members, Rafa, Christian, Mickey, Patricia, Tat, David you are the best!!!

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Israel

great hostel, just not much partying happening

really cool place, awesome staff, great city... would definitely recommend to a friend. thanks for the good time ;)

• 20th Dec 2013

It was one of the best hostel I have ever been! It is an excellent option for families and people who do not want to stay in a party hostel. My friend and me really enjoyed the accommodation and already started to promote this hostel to our friends and family as an awesome place to accommodate.

This hostel is just a travelers dream come true: Staff is always prepared for any kind of question and very warm and welcome. I have been to very few hostels in my lifetime that I felt so at home at.

• 16th Dec 2013

This hostel is a wonder. Amazing staff, amazing rooms, amazing place. I was sad to leave just because of how much I loved the people who ran and worked there. Not a party hostel but if you need a party hostel to find a party in Barcelona you're doing something wrong. Cheap place and they'll go or of th way to give you great suggestions around the city. GO TO PAELLA NIGHT! So much fun, thanks again guys. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in barca