Barcelona Central Garden Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

This was hands down the best hostel I've stayed at! The couple that run the hostel really made me feel comfortable and were beyond helpful! Every person gets at minimum half an hr orientation about the hostel, restaurants, area, architecture, history and how to get discounts and tickets. They organize group events every tues and thurs which was a lot of fun. They just overall care and aren't looking to get money out of you. Really clean and good location.

We received such a warm welcome that we booked an extra night pretty much straight away! We hadn't stayed anywhere where the hosts and staff give you such a full and amazing insight into their city upon arrival. They provide discount vouchers for several well known tourist spots around Barcelona and will happily point you in the direction of a great paella. The hostel organises evenings where guests go for an evening meal before heading to a Flamenco show. Will stay here time and time again.

Very welcoming staff. Our room was tiny for a private dorm however other guests we spoke to said their's were huge.

This was my first experience of staying in a hostel and what an amazing one it was. Couldn't fault it, met some great people!

• 11th Sep 2014

This was a super hostel. The staff are very knowledgeable about Barcelona and can recommend anything from good restaurants to good book shops. I enjoyed the homely atmosphere of the hostel.

Wonderful hostel with a home feel. The staff were fantastic and everything was so clean! They even folded our laundry! I was beyond impressed. Great location. Would stay here again

The staff was amazing, it is quite easy to reach and there are a lot of bus stops nearby aswell as a lot of restaurants and supermarkets. Maybe they could install lockers, although I felt really safe in the hostel. Everything is clean and the kitchen is really well equipped. Definitely recommendable!

BCG was the best hostel I stayed at during my time in Europe, I had the most amazing stay here and cannot recommend it enough. Located just a stones throw away from Placa Catalunya, Garcia, Gothic Quarter and all of Gaudi's master pieces - everyone who travels to Barcelona must stay at this hostel. The sweetest, kindest and most caring staff ever who provided us with an upgrade and allowed us to check in 4 hours early! Can not thank you enough for the most amazing experience! LOVE YOUR HOSTEL.

The staff were really nice, welcoming and friendly. The hostel has a very homely feel. Great for backpackers who aren't too rowdy.

Very good hostel. Nice structure, staff is friendly. Not a party hostel, but they set up activities so you can meet other people who are there.

We had a great stay at BCG. Staff were so friendly and helpful. There was enough social interaction between other guests without it being a party hostel. Value for money was amazing for a twin room in a great location.

• 7th Aug 2014

One of the best hostel I've stayed in (and I stayed in more than 20). The shared bathroom and showers are really clean (somebody is cleaning there all the time). The staff is really nice and will gladly help you when you have questions. The only 2 small negative points: The kitchen is a bit small and the wifi was sometimes not working or became slow when there was a lot of persons connected. Everything else is perfect.

This is one of the best hostels on earth, and I have been to many. Roomy common space, clean, with friendly helpful staff. Laundry service on premises, they watch who comes and goes so you feel safe. outlets near every bed. Just perfect in every way.

This hostel was amazing. The staff was very helpful and friendly. This was the cleanest hostel i have ever been to and the only one that had activities, which was a great way to meet other travelers. The location was great. It was close to all of the main attractions, such us Gaudíi’s houses, Catalunya Square, Las Ramblas, etc. They gave us a map of Barcelona and explained us the must sees, so it was very easy to find the places.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Welcoming and friendly staff - really made the difference in our stay in Barcelona, were very accommodating when I needed to make a change to my reservation and went out of their way to be helpful during our stay. Very convenient location, close to good restaurants in L'Eixample and a metro station. I wish the locks on the room doors were automatic - you have to lock them every time you leave, and trust that fellow travelers will do the same. Otherwise felt very secure.

We really felt that all staff members knew the city very well and were able to give us great guidance. It had a great atmosphere with lots of activities. The rooms and facilities were clean and the security was excellent. I would absolutely recommend this hostel!

I spend a few days in Barcelona at BCG and had a great time! Rooms, bathroom, and common areas were very clean. Staff was super friendly and there were hostel organized activities (I went for flamenco night). The location was pretty great, a five minute walk from Passeig de Gracia/Placa de Catalunya, but also in a quieter area so no late night traffic noise. Lockers were on the smaller side, but I was able to fit my essentials in and everything else under my bed. I would recommend staying here.

I enjoyed my stay in Bacelona Central Garden, the staff were very nice and helpful and the hostel was very clean.

Barcelona Central Garden is such a nice place to stay! The staff is very friendly and the hostel is clean. We'll defenitly recommend this place to others!

This was, hands down, the best hotel that I stayed at during my one month Eurotrip. The location is fantastic, but it is really the hostel itself that makes it so incredible. It is a very nice and clean building with plenty of bathrooms and showers. The staff is amazing and super helpful with guiding you for touristy attractions, fun nightlife opportunities, or anything else you can think of! They also do laundry for about 7 Euros, pretty amazing! I have already recommended BCG to friends!