9.5
Superb 538 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 538 Total Reviews
Barcelona Central Garden Located at C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08009 C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal
95% 538
41.3925699 2.1693921
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th May 2016

The staff was incredibly helpful, the people I met were fun, the nights were quiet and easy to sleep through, and the location was very central. I can't imagine a better hostel for Barcelona!

13th May 2016

The place is very clean and there are individual bathrooms available.

12th May 2016

Great, friendly, clean hostel! The staff organized a picnic outing one night we were there and gave us great restaurant recommendations among other advice. My wife had never stayed at a hostel before and was a little nervous going in, but afterward said "I didn't think I would enjoy it but I had a really good time!" Would definitely stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016

The place was very clean and I felt safe leaving my things in my dorm room. There were lockers, so I could lock up my more important items. The rooms did tend to get hot and humid, making everything feel kind of damp, but that may be due to the Barcelona weather -- perhaps a dehumidifier would help. The location is amazing, right around the corner from the metro stop where a train runs directly to/from the airport.

6th May 2016

It's a great place with a marvelous atmosphere and staff! Definitely do not be afraid to join in their activities!

• England, Male, 18-24
1st May 2016

Perfect, special thanks to Gabriel

28th Apr 2016

Probably the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff is super nice and I like the location. The only thing I would say is that you don´t really need a T-10 card if you are in Barcelona for a few days. It is small enough to walk to everything. I wish the hostel hadnt told me to purchase one, but it is mostly my fault since I enjoy walking everywhere in a new city. But great hostel! If I make it back to Barcelona I will definitely stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

This was our first time staying at a hostel and we had such a great experience with BCG! They helped us get around the city since we were visiting Barcelona for the first time and the staff was great! Definitely recommend this Hostel!

12th Apr 2016

I absolutely loved this hostel - between the very friendly, helpful staff and all encompassing facilities, I couldn't find a fault. It's not located in the center, but Barcelona is so walkable that it didn't matter, plus it's just off the biggest streets in the city. Be aware that this isn't a party hostel, so don't book here if that's what you're looking for.

• Israel, Male, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Hola from Israel! Just came back from 3 great night with a friend. The Hostel is on a geat location, a few minute from Piaza Catalunia and you've got a few supermarkets nearby for every little thing you want. On the first day Maria welcomed us so nicely and explain everything about the area and where are the cool places! The Hostel felt like a sweet apartment, very warm place and really lovely stuff! The room was totally great with 5 bads, lockers and tiny balcony for the cool air ;)