Barcelona Central Garden Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

Wonderful staff in a great part of town, walkable to nearly everything "downtown." Being a smaller hostel I found it easier to meet people as a solo traveller.

• 23rd Jul 2015

The place it's really nice and I truly recommend. They were renewing the building lobby, and that was the only disturbing thing at the time.

• 15th Jul 2015

It was the perfect hostel. Quiet, clean, the staff are very helpful. The location is amazing to as it was close to everything and we walked almost everywhere. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been a breakfast option but that is really a minor detail because the rest of our experience was absolutely fantastic! We will definitely come back to this hostel again!

We had a phenomenal stay. They were very accommodating and upgraded my friend and I free of charge to make sure that we could stay in the same room together. The whole time we had exceptional service and loved the hostel. The location is perfect to walk to the main attractions.

• 14th Jun 2015

Had a great stay. Very kind and welcoming staff. They're very hardworking people. Very quiet hostel which was what I was looking for... But also made it a little difficult to chat with other people there. The rest of the travellers kind of kept to themselves. I'm travelling solo so would have been nice to meet some people. I would still recommend this hostel though as its in a great area. Very central!

• 12th Jun 2015

Fantastic staff! I've never felt more comfortable and at home at a hostel.

A good clean hostel with knowledgable hosts. Not the best environment to meet others but it can be done on the terrace.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at (I've travelled significantly throughout the world). I stayed in the 6 bed dorm room for 4 nights. The best feature are the staff - when I checked in, Alesia spent close to 50 minutes telling me exactly about all the attractions, the best restaurants, how to get discounts, basically provided me with a full itinerary. She even let me use her visa to book things. It's EXTREMELY clean, washrooms are SPOTLESS. Great location, close to everything. -Noor

• 3rd Apr 2015

Thank you so much, BCG, for a lovely stay! This hostel has amazingly helpful and friendly staff. The recommendations you gave were all excellent. The atmosphere that is created there is very special - and I have stayed in many hostels. This one is definitely one of my favourites!

• 3rd Apr 2015

This is the cleanest facility and friendliest staff I've encountered in hostels all over the world. Just a few blocks to train and bus stations, a bit farther to the old town of Barcelona, but still very walkable. Kitchen is adequate; no food is available in hostel but many restaurants within a block. Highly recommended.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice, quiet hostel with a good atmosphere but definitely more on the relaxed side of things. Enjoyed my stay.

• 20th Mar 2015

Probably one of the top 5 hostels i've ever stayed at. Location is perfect (3 blocks away from Plaza Catalunya), staff is incredible and always ready for helping you, super clean, a cozy common area, ecofriendly, and for an excellent price!!! Totally recommend this place for staying in Barcelona

I was in this hostel for two days what I regret when i moved to Hostel ONE, when i was in Barcelona, because I want to try something else. The best hostel ever with an excellent atmosphere and a welcome stuff.

Really nice hostel, very quiet and not as social as other hostels perhaps, great if you don't want to party in Barcelona though. Beds are a bit old

We booked this hostel after reading all of the other great reviews online and weren't disappointed. The hostel is in a great location, the staff are really friendly and the rooms and bathrooms were very clean.

• 5th Mar 2015

Considering the location, the staff and most things this is an extremely good hostel. It has great location and the staff is extremely helpful and it feels more like home rather than hostel.

Great place to stay at with super friendly staff. If we come back to Barcelona again we definitely know where we will be staying.

The best hostel experience of my life (and will probably always hold that distinction because it was just so great)! Truly I loved every moment.. my time in Barcelona truly just hit all the right notes, largely due to the comfort and familial atmosphere of BCG and its amazing owners and staff! When I wanted to extend my stay, they transferred me to a private room due to availability. Prime location, fun events, and a great place to come home after a crazy night. Will always return, hasta pronto!

A nice and clean hostel with a friendly staff. The rooms are nice and the common areas are good. WIFI throughout is excellent. It's nearby some restaurants and store and a short walk to the metro and Gran Via. It's worth the price and would most certainly stay here again.

Great hostel, and awesome staff! I loved the atmosphere of the place.