Barcelona Central Garden Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

Wonderful stay! Amazing friendly and super helpful staff. Eva and the owner Elaina made u feel like at home. Clean, quiet and perfect location. Highly recommend

• 5th Jan 2016

the best hostel in Europe.

Ideal for meeting people. The staff were very friendly and i got a lot of ideas from them for activities. They were also very helpful with other things. I would recommend all my friends who go to barcelona to come to this hostel. Best hostel i have ever stayed.

1. improve wifi quality 2. leave at least one chair in a room

Excellent stay here with clean showers and comfortable rooms. Friendly staff who helped me feel at ease here. Really kind hearted of them to cook dinner for us too in exchange for donations to the needy. Will definitely reccomend it.

• 10th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Barcelona Central Garden was a very relaxing place to stay while we were in Barcelona. This was our 2nd trip to Barcelona and we had really wished that we had stayed here the first time as well. The owners and the staff were very friendly and provided a handful of valuable info on things we needed to know while we were in Barcelona. The place is really close to La Ramblas and many good restaurants, and served to be an awesome place for us to relax, get some work done and enjoy Barcelona.

It was a pleasure to stay in this hostel! From the very detailed instructions they gave me several days before arrival, to their very informative tips and approachable hospitality I would definitely give this accommodation an 11/10! The toilets were clean, check in was straight forward. If you have a paella night please go as it was a great ooportunity for me to meet other guests and taste the infamous Paella.

Great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff! They offer a wonderful group dinner at a restaurant nearby and then they take you to a live flamenco show afterwards! Great way to meet other hostel guests and get a taste of the local culture!

Loved this hostel. Thanks for welcoming us and taking us to dinner and the flamenco. It was a wonderful stay and you are all lovely people!

I enjoyed every minute of my stay at the hostel. I will definitely stay again ! Thank you !

• 24th Oct 2015
  • Wales

That hostel is great with its aproach to the guest, with atmhosphere and also services. They are opened to help you always with everything:)

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Czech Republic

Very nice place to stay. It was very clean and everyone was very friendly. I like that it wasn't a party hostel as you could get a good nights sleep afterafter walking around all day. It was nice going out to dinner all together as it helped break the ice to talk to so many cool people. I Would definitely stay here again.

So thankful for this hostel! They sent us a welcome email a day before we arrived that outlined how to get to the hostel from the airport. They also sat us down upon arrival and outlined activities in the city and had a free map that catered to the hostel. Would not have survived the city without the staff. Also very comfortable and nice people all around!

Very helpful staff, perfect location & great atmosphere - thank you!

This hostel hostel is verry well located, closed to 2 big avenues where you can get the metro and go easily to all the important places of Barcelona. The hostel is also located in the most of secured place in Barcelona. I really recomand this hostel for 3 more things: 1st the price of the rooms are really competitive 2nd rooms and commons areas are very clean. And the 3rd thing which made my stay perfect was the staff, very friendly and helpfull. I felt as a second home in this hostel Thank y

• 30th Aug 2015

We had an excellent stay at BCG. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The hostel itself is clean, quiet and safe, and is a great base from which to explore the city. Thank you very much for helping to make our trip to Barcelona a memorable one!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Wales

I would recommend this hostel to anyone. It is so easy to locate and walking distance of the main shops and bus stops. I will definitely be staying here again.

• 10th Aug 2015

Staff very helpful. Good introduction to Barcelona and very welcoming. I'm sure the entrance will bebetter when work is complete. Very busy, book in advance!