Barcelona Central Garden Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

We had an excellent stay at BCG. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The hostel itself is clean, quiet and safe, and is a great base from which to explore the city. Thank you very much for helping to make our trip to Barcelona a memorable one!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Wales

I would recommend this hostel to anyone. It is so easy to locate and walking distance of the main shops and bus stops. I will definitely be staying here again.

• 10th Aug 2015

Staff very helpful. Good introduction to Barcelona and very welcoming. I'm sure the entrance will bebetter when work is complete. Very busy, book in advance!

• 7th Aug 2015

Wonderful staff in a great part of town, walkable to nearly everything "downtown." Being a smaller hostel I found it easier to meet people as a solo traveller.

• 23rd Jul 2015

The place it's really nice and I truly recommend. They were renewing the building lobby, and that was the only disturbing thing at the time.

• 15th Jul 2015

It was the perfect hostel. Quiet, clean, the staff are very helpful. The location is amazing to as it was close to everything and we walked almost everywhere. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been a breakfast option but that is really a minor detail because the rest of our experience was absolutely fantastic! We will definitely come back to this hostel again!

We had a phenomenal stay. They were very accommodating and upgraded my friend and I free of charge to make sure that we could stay in the same room together. The whole time we had exceptional service and loved the hostel. The location is perfect to walk to the main attractions.

• 14th Jun 2015

Had a great stay. Very kind and welcoming staff. They're very hardworking people. Very quiet hostel which was what I was looking for... But also made it a little difficult to chat with other people there. The rest of the travellers kind of kept to themselves. I'm travelling solo so would have been nice to meet some people. I would still recommend this hostel though as its in a great area. Very central!

• 12th Jun 2015

Fantastic staff! I've never felt more comfortable and at home at a hostel.

A good clean hostel with knowledgable hosts. Not the best environment to meet others but it can be done on the terrace.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at (I've travelled significantly throughout the world). I stayed in the 6 bed dorm room for 4 nights. The best feature are the staff - when I checked in, Alesia spent close to 50 minutes telling me exactly about all the attractions, the best restaurants, how to get discounts, basically provided me with a full itinerary. She even let me use her visa to book things. It's EXTREMELY clean, washrooms are SPOTLESS. Great location, close to everything. -Noor

• 3rd Apr 2015

Thank you so much, BCG, for a lovely stay! This hostel has amazingly helpful and friendly staff. The recommendations you gave were all excellent. The atmosphere that is created there is very special - and I have stayed in many hostels. This one is definitely one of my favourites!

• 3rd Apr 2015

This is the cleanest facility and friendliest staff I've encountered in hostels all over the world. Just a few blocks to train and bus stations, a bit farther to the old town of Barcelona, but still very walkable. Kitchen is adequate; no food is available in hostel but many restaurants within a block. Highly recommended.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice, quiet hostel with a good atmosphere but definitely more on the relaxed side of things. Enjoyed my stay.

• 20th Mar 2015

Probably one of the top 5 hostels i've ever stayed at. Location is perfect (3 blocks away from Plaza Catalunya), staff is incredible and always ready for helping you, super clean, a cozy common area, ecofriendly, and for an excellent price!!! Totally recommend this place for staying in Barcelona

I was in this hostel for two days what I regret when i moved to Hostel ONE, when i was in Barcelona, because I want to try something else. The best hostel ever with an excellent atmosphere and a welcome stuff.

Really nice hostel, very quiet and not as social as other hostels perhaps, great if you don't want to party in Barcelona though. Beds are a bit old

We booked this hostel after reading all of the other great reviews online and weren't disappointed. The hostel is in a great location, the staff are really friendly and the rooms and bathrooms were very clean.

• 5th Mar 2015