Barcelona Central Garden Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

I enjoyed my stay in Bacelona Central Garden, the staff were very nice and helpful and the hostel was very clean.

Barcelona Central Garden is such a nice place to stay! The staff is very friendly and the hostel is clean. We'll defenitly recommend this place to others!

This was, hands down, the best hotel that I stayed at during my one month Eurotrip. The location is fantastic, but it is really the hostel itself that makes it so incredible. It is a very nice and clean building with plenty of bathrooms and showers. The staff is amazing and super helpful with guiding you for touristy attractions, fun nightlife opportunities, or anything else you can think of! They also do laundry for about 7 Euros, pretty amazing! I have already recommended BCG to friends!

I really enjoyed my trip to Barcelona and the Central Garden was an excellent base as a solo traveller.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Amazing homely atmosphere, staff feel more like friends than employees, Alessia & Mirko care greatly about their business and there guests & go to great lengths to help you. They helped refund our rooms after our passport didn't arrive on time, provided us with medicine for my sister when she was ill, and offered to take us to the hospital. They give you a map, advise on best method of transport and what to see and when. Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!!

• 17th Jun 2014

The only thing is that there was no towel for the feet in the Shared bathroom. The Staff was Very collaborative. The place is quite near of everything.

Very nice place to stay, staff is so helpful and accomodating. When I arrived, I was given the map of the city and received a lot of helpful tips about places to visit, to eat etc. This really saved me some time and effort. My room was not very good (single private room), small size, small window overlooking a narrow dark space between houses without any curtains on it. But for the price it is fine. The lock on the room was very poor, almost nonexistent. But security cameras compensate that.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Russia

Can't really fault this place, the rooms are really well set up, lovely outside area, the kitchen is small but I didn't eat in so I didn't mind, only problem was the shower that seemed to be scalding hot or icy cold!

Maria was a GEM! It was my first hostel experience so wasn't exactly sure what to expect but this experience just set the bar super high. I loved it so much, I immediately messaged my friends who are traveling this summer to stay at this hostel! Thank you again, Maria and BCG staff! We met and roomed with such great people from around the world. All the tips, information, pretty much anything you could possibly need, Maria and the staff at BCG went above and beyond. Also, thank you Anita!

• 3rd Jun 2014

Everything was perfect. I liked the hospitality of the staff and the cleanliness. Everyone, be it the staff and the guests, was so friendly and although this was my first time travelling solo, I felt at home instantly.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Perfect hostel: firendly & super helpful staff, relaxed and nice atmosphere, clean, enough space int he room and close enough to the center to basically walk everywhere. Highly recommended.

• 25th May 2014

I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The guests were also great. I didn't take advantage of the free walking tours or Karaoke night out on the town, but I felt they really treated the guests very well.

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff here are really great and they go the extra mile to make sure you know what there is to do and how to get there. Maria and Ale are wonderful and made sure I knew how to go about seeing some of the local Barcelona I hoped to see! A good size for meeting people . Great hostel in my favorite European city.

Nice hostel i enjoyed my stay. Thanks to all the staff.

Super nice staff! Highly recommended hostel! Good value for the money you spend!!!

• 16th May 2014
  • China

Very warm and welcoming. My first hostel experience, and I felt very safe and comfortable. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Not a party hostel, but full of people who want to make new friends and enjoy the city.

• 7th May 2014

Great hostel, best stay i have had i a hostel as loads of space and great facilities all round

• 2nd May 2014

Was really great, really pleasant. Staff were wicked helpful. Even came by in the middle of the night with earplugs to deal with a snoring neighbor

• 26th Apr 2014

From the moment i arrived, the staff took the time to give me a detailed explanation of the cool things to do and the places to visit, Loved the flamenco night and the places they recommend for food, the facilities were always clean and the bathrooms were spotless!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Matylda exceptionally helpful and friendly. Give her a pay rise!

← Back to search results