9.5
Superb 591 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 591 Total Reviews
Barcelona Central Garden Located at C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Barcelona 08009 C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal
95% 591
41.3925699 2.1693921
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

A very chilled out relaxed hostel. Ideal for an end of a trip were you just need to sleep well, relax on the pritty garden terrace and enjoy the amazing location. There were a few activitys offered which sadly I couldn't attend but they sounded fun, not a hostel for pub crawls but great for real advice about the city. I had some great advice about the Gracia festival which was happening when i was there, maps and info provided by the sizing staff. Very clean and I had a great sleep here.

16th Aug 2016

Couldn't find anything to complain about. Would stay again. Great environment, good times.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

Staff were very friendly. They organise a flamenco show every Tuesday night and cooked a simple dinner and sangria for us. We had a very thorough run down of the town on arrival-where to eat (and where not), what to see, discounts available on some attractions, detailed map including bus numbers to get back to hostel. Friendly atmosphere. We stayed upstairs, so the common areas were pretty private.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

Excellent little refuge in the heart of Barcelona close to transport links & city sights. We very much enjoyed our stay here, very safe & clean. 10/10!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

I don't think I can fault this hostel. It was homely and clean. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful and I would definitely stay here again!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

I had a wonderful time staying a central garden! The staff is knowledgable and friendly. They plans nights out during the week and those are a definite must do. The only problems with the hostel is that it is incredibly humid even with the AC and dark in the rooms even during the day. Overall a wonderful experience and I would recommend this hostel to everyone I know!! Gracias Central Garden!!

• Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016

BCG was one of my best hostel experiences so far! The place was lovely and the owners absolutely adorable. They helped us with everything we needed, were very understanding with the time we had to check out and really made us feel at home. By talking to them you understand they really care about their hostel and their customers' safety. I wish them all the best and I'll definitely go back to BCG if I ever end up in Barcelona again.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Jul 2016

Cannot say enough good things about this place! We stayed for 5 nights, the staff and owners are outstanding! They will honestly do everything they can to help, including taking you shoe shopping (wish I had more space to explain). I have never been to a hostel that was so clean! The terrace is beautiful, the rooms are spacious and good kitchen facilities. Truly the best hostel we have ever stayed at, so hospitable and such kind people. Respectable place, thankfully not a dive party hostel.

• lbarnes97
  • England, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Really friendly staff, well located hostel. Had security lockers in every room for valuables but rooms tended to be left unlocked. Really clean and nice and generally comfortable place to stay. Would definitely stay again! :)

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Great place to stay, staff went to the trouble of helping me with my (mediocre at best) Spanish, very thoughtful. Great location , great metro/train links and very close to big landmarks such as pedrera and casa batllo. Other hostel-goers were friendly but it was the staff that made my stay pleasant. Especially the guy in reception from Argentina with the cheeky smile!