Barcelona Central Garden

Superb 676 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 676 Total Reviews

8th Apr 2017

Stay here! I was really happy with my decision to stay here as a solo female traveler for 4 days at a decent price. It was small like someone's really nice apartment, so not a lot of people, which I loved along with the garden patio. Staff was lovely and completely helpful. Bed was comfy with your own outlet, light and locker.

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

I arrived at the hostel around midnight on a Friday night and was immediately greeted by a plate of hot food and friendly faces! I had such a pleasant stay at BCG. The staff provided me with all the information I needed to explore the city, including tips on free and reduced admission for popular sights. The room was spacious and clean, and the other guests were respectful, too. The hostel is conveniently located near the Passeig de Gracia and easy to get to by public transportation.

29th Mar 2017

I loved my time spent here! The location is perfect-- I walked everywhere, but lots of public transportation nearby as well. The staff were very lovely people-- knowledgable and friendly! My private room was spacious, comfortable, with nice facilities. Graçias, BCG!

22nd Mar 2017

Great gathering on Friday night for guests. Food sangria social time

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2017

Hands down best hostel ever!! The staff were out of this world, provided info and help but also hung out with us like friends. We ended up staying for 8 nights and loved every minute! Loved the group dinners and paella/karaoke night. The location is fantastic, walkable everywhere or close to public transport. Quiet dorms, good kitchen, nice lounge to hang out in, awesome outdoor terrace. I cannot recommend it more highly. Stay here and you won't regret it!! I miss the staff, we felt so welcome!

23rd Feb 2017

The warmest hostel i have ever been to - nicest people i met - the potluck was amazing, had the Gazpacho 101 :). It felt like a home away from home located near one of the most well know streets in Barcelona. Great connectivity.

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th Feb 2017

Barcelona Central Garden Hostel is the best city-center hostel I have been to in the world during my two decades of traveling. Staff are helpful and friendly, providing a great orientation to the city in addition to the basics, and the place is clean and well-appointed. The facility balances sociability and quiet really well: I've never had such good rest in a group dorm before. There are some evening group activities, dinners, etc. if you want to join, which are fun and genuine. Recommended!

• ziggyvcv
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
4th Jan 2017

This was my first time staying in a hostel, and it was a great experience! The staff is amazing, very helpful. Location is perfect for seeing the city. Would definitely stay here again!

• Poland, Male, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Perfect location, nice staff team, everything's clean and modern, fare price! Thanks for a great stay! Will definitely be back!

• Argentina, All Female Group, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

Good staff, very helpful and nice as well. Amazing location. Went with 7 friends, all 18, for new years, and they organized an awesome free dinner for the guests and took us out as well. While all of the guests were very friendly and we had no problem whatsoever with anyone, there weren't guests our age, and the majority were around the age of 25 or older, but we met really cool people anyway. Apart from that, we had a great experience here and we would all come back.