Barcelona Central Garden Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

Very good hostel. Nice structure, staff is friendly. Not a party hostel, but they set up activities so you can meet other people who are there.

We had a great stay at BCG. Staff were so friendly and helpful. There was enough social interaction between other guests without it being a party hostel. Value for money was amazing for a twin room in a great location.

• 7th Aug 2014

One of the best hostel I've stayed in (and I stayed in more than 20). The shared bathroom and showers are really clean (somebody is cleaning there all the time). The staff is really nice and will gladly help you when you have questions. The only 2 small negative points: The kitchen is a bit small and the wifi was sometimes not working or became slow when there was a lot of persons connected. Everything else is perfect.

This is one of the best hostels on earth, and I have been to many. Roomy common space, clean, with friendly helpful staff. Laundry service on premises, they watch who comes and goes so you feel safe. outlets near every bed. Just perfect in every way.

This hostel was amazing. The staff was very helpful and friendly. This was the cleanest hostel i have ever been to and the only one that had activities, which was a great way to meet other travelers. The location was great. It was close to all of the main attractions, such us Gaudíi’s houses, Catalunya Square, Las Ramblas, etc. They gave us a map of Barcelona and explained us the must sees, so it was very easy to find the places.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Welcoming and friendly staff - really made the difference in our stay in Barcelona, were very accommodating when I needed to make a change to my reservation and went out of their way to be helpful during our stay. Very convenient location, close to good restaurants in L'Eixample and a metro station. I wish the locks on the room doors were automatic - you have to lock them every time you leave, and trust that fellow travelers will do the same. Otherwise felt very secure.

We really felt that all staff members knew the city very well and were able to give us great guidance. It had a great atmosphere with lots of activities. The rooms and facilities were clean and the security was excellent. I would absolutely recommend this hostel!

I spend a few days in Barcelona at BCG and had a great time! Rooms, bathroom, and common areas were very clean. Staff was super friendly and there were hostel organized activities (I went for flamenco night). The location was pretty great, a five minute walk from Passeig de Gracia/Placa de Catalunya, but also in a quieter area so no late night traffic noise. Lockers were on the smaller side, but I was able to fit my essentials in and everything else under my bed. I would recommend staying here.

I enjoyed my stay in Bacelona Central Garden, the staff were very nice and helpful and the hostel was very clean.

Barcelona Central Garden is such a nice place to stay! The staff is very friendly and the hostel is clean. We'll defenitly recommend this place to others!

This was, hands down, the best hotel that I stayed at during my one month Eurotrip. The location is fantastic, but it is really the hostel itself that makes it so incredible. It is a very nice and clean building with plenty of bathrooms and showers. The staff is amazing and super helpful with guiding you for touristy attractions, fun nightlife opportunities, or anything else you can think of! They also do laundry for about 7 Euros, pretty amazing! I have already recommended BCG to friends!

I really enjoyed my trip to Barcelona and the Central Garden was an excellent base as a solo traveller.

• 22nd Jun 2014