Barcelona Central Garden Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

Very nice place to stay, staff is so helpful and accomodating. When I arrived, I was given the map of the city and received a lot of helpful tips about places to visit, to eat etc. This really saved me some time and effort. My room was not very good (single private room), small size, small window overlooking a narrow dark space between houses without any curtains on it. But for the price it is fine. The lock on the room was very poor, almost nonexistent. But security cameras compensate that.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Russia

Can't really fault this place, the rooms are really well set up, lovely outside area, the kitchen is small but I didn't eat in so I didn't mind, only problem was the shower that seemed to be scalding hot or icy cold!

Maria was a GEM! It was my first hostel experience so wasn't exactly sure what to expect but this experience just set the bar super high. I loved it so much, I immediately messaged my friends who are traveling this summer to stay at this hostel! Thank you again, Maria and BCG staff! We met and roomed with such great people from around the world. All the tips, information, pretty much anything you could possibly need, Maria and the staff at BCG went above and beyond. Also, thank you Anita!

• 3rd Jun 2014

Everything was perfect. I liked the hospitality of the staff and the cleanliness. Everyone, be it the staff and the guests, was so friendly and although this was my first time travelling solo, I felt at home instantly.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Perfect hostel: firendly & super helpful staff, relaxed and nice atmosphere, clean, enough space int he room and close enough to the center to basically walk everywhere. Highly recommended.

• 25th May 2014

I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The guests were also great. I didn't take advantage of the free walking tours or Karaoke night out on the town, but I felt they really treated the guests very well.

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff here are really great and they go the extra mile to make sure you know what there is to do and how to get there. Maria and Ale are wonderful and made sure I knew how to go about seeing some of the local Barcelona I hoped to see! A good size for meeting people . Great hostel in my favorite European city.

Nice hostel i enjoyed my stay. Thanks to all the staff.

Super nice staff! Highly recommended hostel! Good value for the money you spend!!!

• 16th May 2014
  • China

Very warm and welcoming. My first hostel experience, and I felt very safe and comfortable. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Not a party hostel, but full of people who want to make new friends and enjoy the city.

• 7th May 2014

Great hostel, best stay i have had i a hostel as loads of space and great facilities all round

• 2nd May 2014

Was really great, really pleasant. Staff were wicked helpful. Even came by in the middle of the night with earplugs to deal with a snoring neighbor

From the moment i arrived, the staff took the time to give me a detailed explanation of the cool things to do and the places to visit, Loved the flamenco night and the places they recommend for food, the facilities were always clean and the bathrooms were spotless!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Matylda exceptionally helpful and friendly. Give her a pay rise!

The atmosphere at this place was just one of the best places I've been in Europe. The staff was super friendly and amazingly knew everyone's names. Will return here next time I'm back in Barcelona.

Small and cosy hostel, central location close to subway station and friendly staff.

It is a great hostel, excellent location (safe, close to everything, supermarkets in the area). When we arrived, the staff gave us an introduction of the city and amazing tips, suggestions, things to do, discounts, etc. We had a great time with a night out organized by the hostel to a Flamenco place and dinner at a great restaurant. It has a beautiful terrace where you can enjoy yourself or talk to other people. The owners and staff are amazing, always around to help out. Excellent hostel!

Muchas Gracias BCG! Thoroughly enjoyed the stay at the hostel. Given you top marks in everything as it really was one of the best hostels i've stayed in. Very welcoming upon arrival and helpful with advice during the stay. All staff were great but promised id give Matylda a special mention! My sister who i went with too also wishes to send her thanks too. May you have many more happy customers and thanks for spreading the joy!

I had a excellent experience at the hostel! The location is perfect and the staff very friendly. They are organized and very clean. I recommend the Paella night, organized by the hostel, excellent choice for a fair price!

1 2 Next » last »