Barcelona Central Garden Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

Wonderful hostel with a home feel. The staff were fantastic and everything was so clean! They even folded our laundry! I was beyond impressed. Great location. Would stay here again

The staff was amazing, it is quite easy to reach and there are a lot of bus stops nearby aswell as a lot of restaurants and supermarkets. Maybe they could install lockers, although I felt really safe in the hostel. Everything is clean and the kitchen is really well equipped. Definitely recommendable!

BCG was the best hostel I stayed at during my time in Europe, I had the most amazing stay here and cannot recommend it enough. Located just a stones throw away from Placa Catalunya, Garcia, Gothic Quarter and all of Gaudi's master pieces - everyone who travels to Barcelona must stay at this hostel. The sweetest, kindest and most caring staff ever who provided us with an upgrade and allowed us to check in 4 hours early! Can not thank you enough for the most amazing experience! LOVE YOUR HOSTEL.

The staff were really nice, welcoming and friendly. The hostel has a very homely feel. Great for backpackers who aren't too rowdy.

Very good hostel. Nice structure, staff is friendly. Not a party hostel, but they set up activities so you can meet other people who are there.

We had a great stay at BCG. Staff were so friendly and helpful. There was enough social interaction between other guests without it being a party hostel. Value for money was amazing for a twin room in a great location.

• 7th Aug 2014

One of the best hostel I've stayed in (and I stayed in more than 20). The shared bathroom and showers are really clean (somebody is cleaning there all the time). The staff is really nice and will gladly help you when you have questions. The only 2 small negative points: The kitchen is a bit small and the wifi was sometimes not working or became slow when there was a lot of persons connected. Everything else is perfect.

This is one of the best hostels on earth, and I have been to many. Roomy common space, clean, with friendly helpful staff. Laundry service on premises, they watch who comes and goes so you feel safe. outlets near every bed. Just perfect in every way.

This hostel was amazing. The staff was very helpful and friendly. This was the cleanest hostel i have ever been to and the only one that had activities, which was a great way to meet other travelers. The location was great. It was close to all of the main attractions, such us Gaudíi’s houses, Catalunya Square, Las Ramblas, etc. They gave us a map of Barcelona and explained us the must sees, so it was very easy to find the places.

• 3rd Aug 2014