Barcelona Central Garden Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 41, Principal, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel STAY HERE!! The staff is amazing so friendly. The best hostel I stayed in during my 3 month trip. Don't stay anywhere else this the the best. The staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. The hostel is very clean and tidy with excellent facilities. I will always stay here in the future.

Super friendly staff, comfortable vibe, clean rooms and plenty of toilets. Felt right at home as soon as I arrived. Not a party hostel but still easy to socialize. It's really close to local attractions, food, drink, and public transit. My only complaint is that my room smelled kind of weird: I think there was a septic pipe right outside our window or something.

Great hostel friendly people. I loved how they sat us down and let us know all the things to see and do. It was a great hostel. I cannot wait to visit again.

• 13th Nov 2014

Awesome place. Top shelf staff. Always willing to help you and go out of there way to do it too. Small cosy place, more like stayin t a friends appt which is good nice I have a beer on the deck but not a party hostel. One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. High recommend for a chilled out hostel.

Good clean hostel that's well located. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something central in Barcelona.

It was a great stay. I get some great tips on places to eat...made Barcelona a great mini vacation for me!!!!

Believe the hype: the staff and atmosphere really do set this place apart. The owners go out of their way to try and get travelers together based on ANYTHING they might have in common...as a solo traveler, this was a huge perk. The other hostelers I met there all seemed to have a great attitude. The patio was also nice if you want to share a bottle of wine with new friends and fellow travelers!

The BCG is a small, very familiar hostal with a really warming and friendly athmosphere. We had a really big room with two beds and a couch + small balkony. The bathrooms are new and clean. (only there was a strange smell in the corridor). There is also a really nice common room with a small kitchen where you can cook and store your food, there are computers and a couch to relax. And you have a nice terrasse to sit outside. Thanks also to the very friendly and helpful hosts. We enjoyed our stay!

• 27th Oct 2014