Barrio Latino Hotel Reviews

4 entre Avenida 10 y 15 Col. Centro, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Night crew was good. I was not impressed with the day crew. Don't like that my passport was held hostage at the front desk either. Not pleased with hotel policies. The Hotel itself is attractive, and it is convenient to the collectivo bus stops, but I probably will not stay there again.

• 5th Jun 2014

This cozy posada has a tasteful rustic decor and I loved the hammocks which hang in tiny, semi-private patios outside each room—perfect for chilling and reading. I appreciated the safe in my room. The boutique hotel is conveniently located with friendly staff. Breakfast is just coffee and cake, so you really have to go elsewhere to eat, but there are many options nearby.

It's not right on the beach, but only 5 minutes from it! This is a wonderful place to stay in Playa if you are wanting a little respite from the loud music thumping away on the beach until the wee hours. The inner courtyard is lovely - breakfast is included in there - see their great web site for amenities. I like that Barrio Latino is environmentally conscious. One suggestion would be to have a 5 gallon distilled water jug in the courtyard for guests to fill their water bottles @ reduce waste.

View all Playa del Carmen Hotels