Barrio Latino Hotel Reviews

4 entre Avenida 10 y 15 Col. Centro, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Night crew was good. I was not impressed with the day crew. Don't like that my passport was held hostage at the front desk either. Not pleased with hotel policies. The Hotel itself is attractive, and it is convenient to the collectivo bus stops, but I probably will not stay there again.

• 5th Jun 2014

This cozy posada has a tasteful rustic decor and I loved the hammocks which hang in tiny, semi-private patios outside each room—perfect for chilling and reading. I appreciated the safe in my room. The boutique hotel is conveniently located with friendly staff. Breakfast is just coffee and cake, so you really have to go elsewhere to eat, but there are many options nearby.

View all Playa del Carmen Hotels