Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel Reviews

Skalitzer Str. 104, 10997 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Loved it! Awsome staff and a rad atmosphere! Will be coming back for sure!

• 7th Dec 2014

Hello, I was already in Baypax Kreuzberg, last year. Again the shower, which temperature isn´t adjustable, was too hot. I got first grade burnings and complained at the reception. They told me the hot water system is changing by itself. But I experienced too hot showers in Baxpax Mitte, wich belogs to the same owner, as well. I speculate - it´s a way to save water and energy, by making the shower uncomfortable, that it isn´t a plesure to use it too long. The quality of this hostel gets lower.

• 26th Oct 2014

Great hostel, good vibes, Exallent location! the bathroom could be cleaner but it is still in German standard :) good music, not for those who like relaxing in silence. Great for socializing.

If you want to have your self esteem shattered into a million pieces, go have a chat with the ladies, oh sorry, devil spawn at the front desk. After all that when you retire to your bunk for a relaxing session of red-tube.... Internets down.

This hostel has such an awesome vibe! The staff are friendly and the price is great.

Hostel was good, nice place to come back to when you're peaking duck. Only thing is they need to have more staff working the reception desk. Longest it's taken me to check into a hostel in two years of backpacking. Theres a bunch of guys across the road operating stalls that sell okayish disco biscuits, a local speciality thats certainly worth trying whilst in Berlin.

Perfect for solo travellers. Staff are incredible and super helpful, really good vibes would definitely go there again. Everyone I meet extended there stay

• 4th Oct 2014

I chose to stay here as a solo traveller cause it looked like a social/party hostel. It delivered, I met heaps of people and had two great nights out with them. There is a bar area with pool table that's really social. The location was okay, about 20 min trains from Brandenburg gate area and same to bus station but this didn't negatively affect my stay. Staff weren't overly friendly but weren't rude either. Not as many powerpoints as needed for a 16 bed dorm. All in all excellent stay though!

• 3rd Oct 2014

Worth the money it cost, and the rooms were nice enough. I won't rave about it, but there was nothing wrong with it either.

We loved this hostel, the atmosphere was great, very friendly service, totally recommended. To say something negative, it could be a little far from the city center but you have the trams just in front of the hostel, so it's not a problem. Thank you baxpax hostel!

The hostel was very equipped, it had a kitchen and nice bathrooms and bedrooms. For me, the only problem was the bad reception. The guy in the reception was kind of rude and intolerant

I recommend this hostel if u have plenty time to kill. I waited 45 minutes to check in because there was only 1 employee working at the reception desk. While I was waiting a huge lineup built behind me. Everyone has to wait, to check in or out, to get a towel, ask a question, grab a drink, whatever u need. All day there is only 1 person working the desk. I don't recommend the hostel to non-smokers. People smoke in the stairway and lobby becomes smoking area in the evening.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Cool place to stay, awesome staff. Don't get pickpocketed by the young lads in the area trying to play soccer with you. Earplugs recommended if you plan to sleep in room 1!

The atmosphere in this place is amazing. The only real negative of this place is the lack of plugs! Obviously if you go expecting 5* quality, it is not the place for you, however if you go expecting a good time, cool people and an ideal location, BaxPax Kreuzberg is the one.

• 4th Sep 2014

Staff were nice, hostel was unclean. Wouldn't recommend.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Awesome place with awesome staff in an awesome location. I met lots of cool people and we had lots of fun together and the staff were very kind and helpful when I needed some assistance, but the physical facility itself is run down and could use refurbrishment. I would still highly recommend staying here and trying out the hamburger place nearby. Also, it is literally a 25 meter walk to the Gorlitzer Bahnhof Ubahn train station and there are ATM machines nearby.

awesome time here with other guests and the staff, this place has a great bar, and generally had a really cool vibe to it. really easy to get to landmarks by train, and also clubs via taxi (which are quite cheap here!) Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!!

• 14th Aug 2014

No complaints, very good. Location was great, I think if I was travelling alone it would've been a bit harder to meet people but I was there with two friends.

• 7th Aug 2014

Great atmosphere and staff. Great if you're looking for a party hostel. Always very clean and good sized lockers outside the rooms. Good internet that reaches some of the rooms.

Good enough. The dirtiest one we have stayed in so far, but manageable. Okay atmosphere-lots of party people.

• 1st Aug 2014