7.8
Very Good 1,635 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 1,635 Total Reviews
Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel Located at Skalitzer Str. 104, 10997 Berlin, Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Skalitzer Str. 104, 10997 Berlin
78% 1635
52.4993830 13.4276490
    Rooms available

• Israel, Couple, 25-30
20th Sep 2016
4.9

The place is NOT CLEAN by any standards. The showers are the worst part: no cold water ( sounds funny? I got burns), the staff didn't care about how clean the place is even when I pointed it out. The toilets are filthy, the floor too, and they just don't seem to care. Its a factory for money, and not a backpackers hostel. Wouldn't go there again even for free.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
19th Sep 2016
6.3

Ideal location. Terrible WiFI, not many plugs for phones, no real atmosphere, not a lot of washrooms for number of guests. But you can't get a place in a cooler hood or closer to a u-bahn station.

18th Sep 2016

Some people are so dramatic. The area is the best part of this hostel! I was scared to arrive after reading reviews about dodgy area and drug dealers. It's a lively area full of cool bars and places to eat. Of course there is graffiti, or street art, everywhere that's part of berlins charm! Good chill common area with movies and pool. Never had to wait for a toilet or shower, could always find plug outlet. Water temp needs fixing! And staff could be a bit friendlier. Would stay here again.

15th Sep 2016

Great location! Kreuzberg is a really cool neighborhood with plenty of good food, art, and bars. The subway stop is just across the street too so access to the rest of Berlin is very easy. The staff were friendly and I always felt safe at the hostel. The facilities were pretty good, but the showers/bathrooms could be better. There is a nice balcony where you can chill and have breakfast. Overall, it's good value for money and somewhere I would stay again.

13th Sep 2016
7.4

This hostel is moving in two weeks to a new building so my review isn't relevant for very long. Super chilled out atmosphere creaky beds, dirty showers but the location and staff helped make up for this. Despite the negatives, I had such a great time and would stay again. Also they are moving so the facilities I imagine will improve.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2016
6.3

Quite hard to find, couldn't see the 'bright Orange' sign mentioned in the description - was through a metal gate then a car park. Staff overcharged me for a private room then took ages to refund me when all I wanted to do was sleep. Left my bag in the luggage room which was left unlocked all day and when I picked it up there was nobody to stop me taking what I wanted (which I didn't obviously) but anyone could have helped themselves. Wouldn't bother again

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Sep 2016
7.4

We stayed in a 16 bed mixed dorm which was very clean, everyone was lovely and civilised and the window to our room gave us a lot of very good natural lighting. Access to the rest of Berlin was great since the tube station was directly opposite our hostel location and the security of our room was excellent. The only negative was the showers which were small and the pressure and temperature of the water couldn't be controlled. The toilets didn't smell nice although clean.

• verm0unt
  • Singapore, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
8.0

I love that its located in such a cool and hip area and basically everything is great except for the lack of power plugs in each room esp in the 16 bed dorms.

5th Sep 2016
6.6

The area is a bit dodgy.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
4th Sep 2016
4.9

The area was a bit scary, although convenient for transport during the day. No lockers available and signs everywhere to protect your belongings... One PowerPoint per room and no wifi in rooms, no one really spoke in common areas as all the couches were full of sleeping people... The staff weren't particularly helpful either... Shortened our stay...