Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel Reviews

Skalitzer Str. 104, 10997 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

There we only 2 outlets for 17 beds!!! This is absolutely not even close to reasonable, definately becasue it is such an easy problem to fix.

I just found the toillets very annoying because where I was there only was 1 female/male toillet and one male extra toillet which made me walk all over the hostel to use the ladies and in the middle of the night it was really annoying. Showers close to my room were always cold, besides that, really clean and organised kitchen and very friendly staff. The hostel is across the street of the metro but people sell drugs there (very well known because of that), shops and restaurants near by.

• 21st Jan 2016

Baxpax had a nice atmosphere, friendly people, and many many fun times. The bathroom was flooded with old shower water, which was my only true complaint. Otherwise it was a hectic and fun youth hostel.

• 18th Jan 2016

The hostel had great facilities. Would make the atmosphere better if they put more couches in the reception area so that more people could sit out there and chat.

Good location, good facilities, but was disappointed with how dirty it was. Have stayed in many hostels and this was one of the least clean. Bed was comfy but sheets were stained and room was very smelly.

I had an ok Time here. My locker isnt in My Room which was it annoing. Still Great Location and area suited me well. I just wish i Met More People.

• 10th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Location is great. Lots of restaurants/bars around. Very safe and clean. We didn't spend much time at the hostel, so we cannot comment on atmosphere. However, we had absolutely no wi fi in the room and the shower had almost no water - we had to do all kinds of tricks to get some water out of the shower, and even then if was terrible. This is why I would not come back to this hostel.

Great place! Note just that the location has not a very familiar profile, if you mind about it.

The hostel is very far away from the touristic points. You have to pay for your sheets, 2.50 euros. You can storage your luggage outside your bedroom, take your lock. The kitchen is closed at 10 PM and it will be reopened at 8 AM. The WiFi is not good, you have to stay at reception in order to have a good connexion.

Great staff and place. Hung out with the bartenders and they were very friendly and sociable. Spacious area with lots of couches.

Had a great time staying at Baxpax! Had a great vibe and was very easy going, the staff were fantastic! Very easy to get to and explore from - would definitely visit again.

Pro: Friendly and hepfull staff, living rooms seems like a good place to meet other gests, very close to the Gorlitzer metro station, Key cards to open the doors. Cons: Few showers and toilets, few sockets to charge PC and phneo, I got some money stolen form my wallet (but I left it unlocked in the bedroom for like 30min while I showered) weird guys on the metro station selling drugs?(they never approached me though) Overall, It is a cozy hostel, near party places and the mains sight seeings.

• 9th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

This hostel is good for solo travellers. It's got a very chill and laid back atmosphere. The wifi works but only if your room is near the reception.

Hello!!! We spent (Kate and Alaaaa from Finland and Sweden) a nice week in Berlin. The city is amazing and the hostel is the best hostel ever. We spent nice time there...the receptionist called Simone (italian) is so cute and he helped us to find the best punk bar in Kreuzberg. Also the guy Antò is so friendly and was living there even if apparently he has a room in Berlin (not so far away from the Hostel). thank you :) see you soon Guys. Kate&Alaaaaah from Scandinavia! :D :D :D

• 29th Oct 2015

In a really nice area, and right across the road from one the main metro lines. Good atmosphere and common areas, decent kitchen. Only downside was the wifi didn't work through the whole hostel, only in the main reception area, and you weren't allowed to bring your own drinks in.

The staff was very stand off ish and acted like it was a burden for us to be there. A couple of them were fine, still nowhere near the warm and pleasant people you would ideally like to be greeted by. The wifi was incredibly spotty and did not work in our room, and only worked in one of the common rooms and a small corner of the other one. However, it would frequently be down and not working as well.

Loved this place, met tons of awesome people. close to good bars and good food. gret common space, nice clean showers , big open rooms. would deffs stay here again

Cool place. Close to the clubs if that's what your hear for. Train station right out the front. Wifi is temperamental and the hot water doesn't last too long

Very relaxing hostel to stay in. Good location to enjoy Berlin nightlife and easy to meet other travelers. decent kitchen and beds are really comfortable. Wi fi is not very reliable throughout the hostel and the hostel could improve with more power outlets in the rooms and bathrooms. And, maybe fixing the flooded bathroom so it's usable. But overall, good value for money.

Only 4 showers for every one. Only had two power points in my 16 bed dorm The lounge area is cool, can watch good movies Super handy to the train station and the staff are really cool Nice bar too

« first « Prev 1 2 3