Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel Reviews

Skalitzer Str. 104, 10997 Berlin, Berlin, Germany

A good place to stay, quite close to nightlife places. There were few toilettes but always clean. There are lockers to use wich I found very useful

I've been there twice and the only thing that I really like about this hostel is its perfect location in the middle of Kreuzberg. The hostel is ok, although it's starting looking old (nothing has changed in 4 yrs, it just got older). The problem of this hostel is the staff. They aren't nice and look like they don't enjoy working there. Be aware that you'll have to pay for the sheets (smthg like 7€). You can find much better in Berlin.

great place to stay, really liked the place!

They need more bathrooms, there were only 2 for men and one was broken

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Great vibe!

Overall the fact that the lobby is a smoking enviornment really made me not want to stay at the hostel. I wanted to stay in the hostel the least amount of time as possible or else I would have a smell of smoke lingering around me all day.

Was not great to stay at this hostel because of the music in the hall. The intention of the hostel is being a youth hostel with parties everyday, but the building doesn't have the ideal acoustic for that. It was hard to sleep and rest since the music was very loud and we could listen it from the room. It was very annoying and I couldn't sleep because of the electronic music playing up to 7 am!!!

A bit grungy, but it's cheap and close to the tram. The atmosphere was good, lots of people were always hanging out in the lounge. The bar is nice, but the staff at the front desk could have been nicer. Overall, I would recommend if you don't mind dirty bathrooms and music all the time.

Many confussion with the rooms occupancy. Some times people in the lobby where too loud and could be heard in the dorms.

I was kept up until 4 am every night for people being loud and turning the lights on in the room not that this is the hostels fault. I found one girl at the front desk quite rude, the rooms were really dirty and the showers often went cold. Not somewhere I will be staying again if I come back to berlin.

Toilets seemed to be in a problematic condition all the time. The water from the kitchen tasted terrible, God alone knows why. Didn't understand why this hostel was priced the way it was for the kind of facilities that it offered (mentioned above + no free breakfast + funny Wif requiring separate login detail slips for different devices).

Loved it! Awsome staff and a rad atmosphere! Will be coming back for sure!

1 2 Next » last »